Naruto characters...HERE?! ON...

By SophieMeade6

Sophie and her friends LOVE the naruto series, but...what happens when the naruto characters all come from th... More

Naruto characters...HERE?! ON EARTH?! ONE WORD! EPIC!
A unexpected new beginning
Just a little bit of info
Settling in
Just a little shopping.
Not good
Killer mode
So...Awesome!...
Training and...the Jinchuriki book
Ideas and a moment...
more training...and some fun
tiny freak out...?
wow...unexpected...
complications...
Well...great!...so not great...
wow...angry! and again...wow...
All around surprise!
...DRAMA...
and...MORE DRAMA!
learning new things...
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny
Memories and finally getting there
first day...well...eventful?
a birthday date and...trouble...
beatin the guys and annoy amy day XD
game night and finding something out...
Information and...a scary vision...
Stressed out and...oh oh...
Ugh...
The start of drama...
Yeah...what can I say...complicated...
...weeeeell...it's finally over...
Getting back to normal. Sorta...
Pranks and getting ready for a date
The hyuga ; part 1
The Hyuga; part 2
Awakening
Training
Memories
There and back

WOO! BIRTHDAY BEGINING!

1K 30 7
By SophieMeade6

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I woke up to the sound of someone screaming.

I jumped and rolled off my bed.

“NOT SOMETHING YOU WANA DO IN THE MORNING!” I yelled/laughed.

“Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Amy yelled.

I got up and smiled a little.

“Thanks” I said.

“NOW! Go get your lazy butt ready and I’ll give you your present down stairs”

“Ok...see ya down there then”

Nodding she walked out my room.

Sighing, this was going to be a long day...

I went into my bathroom and went in for a shower, trying not to take long cause Amy gets agitated really easily.

I got out and dried my hair and changed into shorts, my converses and a black t-shirt that said I’m Awesomely Epic! Weird I know, but it is my birthday...

I straitened my hair and walked down the stairs, getting ready to be ambushed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE! HAVE A GREAT DAY! BELIEVE IT!” Naruto yelled totally jumping on me giving me a hug making me tumble and land with a scream.

“GET THIS WEIRD ORANGE...FOOTY PYJAMA PERSON OFF ME!” I yelled, struggling under his weight.

“NARUTO! GET OFF OF SOPHIE!” Amy yelled.

“Sorry” he said rubbing the back off his head.

“It’s fine, you’re glad its my birthday, I’m in a good mood, if I wasn’t, you would be dead” I mumbled walking into the kitchen.

Amy sniggered at what I said and gave me pancakes.

“You made these for me?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s your birthday, best to give you something you like” she laughed.

“But, you didn’t have to make them”

“I know but I did”

I laughed “Thanks”

“Welcome!” she said running into the living room.

I finished my breakfast and put the plate in the dishwasher walking into the living room.

“Ok, Sit” Amy said pushing me making me fall into the chair.

“Ok...then”

“Here” she said, handing me a red box.

I opened it to see a red bracelet that I was going to buy.

“THANK YOU!” I yelled grabbing her in for a hug.

“Welcome, I know you liked it and the other part of your present is; we all go down to the lake for a picnic!”

“REALLY?! I love the lake!”

“I know” she laughed.

As I put on the bracelet, Gaara came walking through the door and smiled at me. I smiled back and he walked over and handed me a white box with a red bow around it.

“You got me something?” I asked surprised.

“Well...more like fixed” he said.

I opened the box to see my necklace, my red stone had fallen out and I lost it and it was now replaced by Gaara’s sand, it looked like glass was surrounding it because the sand was moving.

“The sand is moving” I said.

“Yeah, it does that...no clue why” he said.

“I love it, thank you” I said putting the necklace around my neck.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOVE ON THE BATTLE FIELD!” Naruto yelled.

“SHUT IT YOU OVERLY HIGH PERSON!” I yelled.

“Believe it” he whispered flinging his hands up.

I shook my head and smiled at Gaara.

“Thank you” I said again.

“AGAIN! LOVE ON TH-” Naruto started.

“IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN THE NEXT THING YOU SEE IS MY FIST IN YOUR OVERLY HIGH FACE!” I yelled irritated.

He nodded eyes wide and backed away from me.

“She’s scarier than she seems...” Naruto whispered.

“Hells yes I am” I said smirking.

“For your birthday I was going to let you have a look at my book” Kakashi said.

“Uh...no thanks...I really...don’t feel like...reading a pervy book...” I said awkwardly.

“Ok, but you should really give it a try its not that bad all that really happens is-”

“I DONT WANA KNOW! DONT FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU PERV!” I screamed covering my ears.

His mouth was moving but I couldn’t hear him because I covered my ears.

Everyone looked more and more freaked out as he went on and on...and I’m sure as hell I didn’t wana know.

“Is it safe...?” I asked.

“NO!” they all screamed.

“I’m so glad I never heard any of that” I said uncovering my ears.

“AND THATS HOW YOU DO IT!” Kakashi said smiling his closed eyes smile.

“Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally glad I didn’t hear any of that”

Naruto was freaking out and looked about ready to bolt. Amy was cracking up with laughter. Gaara looked the same as always, Rock Lee was running about screaming ‘SO NOT YOUTHFUL!’ everyone was ether freaking out or gone already.

“ARE YOU HIGH?!” I yelled at him.

“Yes...yes I am” he laughed.

“ON WHAT?!”

“On make out paradise!”

“Sure you are” I said taking a step away from him.

“I think it would be a good time to run” I whispered to Amy.

“Totally agree...RUN AWAY FROM THE HIGH MAKE OUT PARADISE LOVER!” she yelled, slowly backing away from Kakashi with me at her side.

“RUN FROM THE HIGH MAKE OUT PARADISE SEXUAL ASSAULTER!” I screamed running up the stairs.

I giggled as Kakashi shouter HEY! I’m pretty sure everyone left him on his own.

“You’re never going to let that go are you?” Gaara asked coming up behind me.

“Nope! And besides, it’s my birthday! I love to mess with people on my birthday”

“I saw” he nodded.

“Oh, and again, for like...the third time, thank you for my necklace” I smiled at him.

“You’re welcome” he said, the corner of his mouth turning up.

Amy’s POV

I was drinking coke while drawing Neji. He was sitting in front of me reading the huge Hyúga clan book, which we still haven’t figured out yet.

Sophie came bouncing through the door.

“Is that your clan book?” she asked.

“Yeah” Neji said not moving.

“Oh, I’ve figured out some things about that book” she said.

“Tell me later!” I yelled as she walked out the kitchen.

“KAY!” she yelled back.

I put the finishing touches on Neji and I was finished.

“That’s, really good” I jumped, I never even notice Neji had moved, he was leaning over me, looking at the drawing, and he was taking the position we were in like it was nothing. My cheeks heated up and I cleared my throat. As if, Neji just realised what position we were in and leaned away.

“Um, you can keep it...if you want...” I said.

“No, put it up on your wall” he smiled.

Nodding I put it in my drawing folder and stuck my pencil and rubber inside. Ugh, I needed to get up, I needed to go get the food out from the fridge and put it in a bag to take. I jumped of the seat and spun around. I smacked into someone’s chest and my lips connected with whoever its was. I flinched back and seen...it was Neji...NEJI! FLAPJACKIN GREAT!

“Oh...my God...IM SORRY! I WASNT WATCHING WHERE I WAS GOING AND I KINDA YOU KNOW! OH FLAPJACK! IM SO SORRY NEJI! I NEVER MEANT TO DO THAT! I AM SO SORRY” I ranted on and on.

He covered my mouth with his hand and my eyes widened.

“I get it” he laughed “Accident right?”

I nodded frantically and he uncovered my mouth.

“Um...I need to get the food...” I said.

“I’ll get it” he said walking into the fridge.

I turned around and covered my mouth...I did not...just do that...

Sophie was standing in the door way, mouth gaping open.

“DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING!” I mouthed to her.

Nodded she walked away looking baffled and shocked, but she had a look on her face that said ABOUT TIME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
383K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...