The Day ~ BinWoo / EunBin Fan...

By AndeeSkyler

Spring is finally here, but it still seems to be cold. But the warmth of love will always win the battle. SPR... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Beginning
Chapter 3: THE REPORT
Chapter 4: Day 1 - The Uneasy
Chapter 5: Day 2 - My Words are Your Words
Chapter 6: Day 3 - Soap is Love
Chapter 7: Day 4 ( Last Day )
Chapter 8: I'll do ANYTHING for YOU
Chapter 9 : Stop
Chapter 10: Thinking
Chapter 11: Of
Chapter 12: Him
Chapter 13: #Busted
Chapter 14: 2:2
Chapter 15: A leaf is like a heart
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Everyday Everynight
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 1: Our

7.7K 252 417
By AndeeSkyler

~Eunwoo's POV ~

My heart feels like it's about to burst into pieces... Can I really do this?

I slowly open the letter and read it...

" Dear Mr. Cha Eunwoo,

We are pleased to inform that your application to study in Gold Brooks University has been... APPROVED! "

I can't believe this is actually happening... I finally got accepted to my dream school. I've worked hard all my life just to get this far.

" We offer you a full scholarship because of your top performance in both academic and extra-curricular in your previous school. We are confident that you will make a valuable contribution to Golden Brooks University's tradition of scholarships. We are sure that with choosing Golden Brooks University you will go far. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to call ***-****. "

I can't wait to finally attend Golden Brooks.

[ FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ]

I stand outside of Golden Brooks University's huge building. I took a deep breathe before I slowly walked towards the entrance door.

And it was no shock that the school halls were extremely huge. But I was absolutely shocked about it.

I tried to find my classroom, I got a little lost... Make that seriously lost.

" Where am I? I'm gonna be late if I don't find my classroom.", I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I survived that intense happening. I finally found my classroom. I was about to enter my classroom when a rude guy suddenly bumped into me. Causing me to fall on the ground and drop my thing.

I looked up and saw three guys. All they did was just stare at me. And the one who bumped at me just glared and just... walked away.

" Hey you idiots! You better watch where you're going next time!", I shouted at them.

They stopped walking and faced me.

" What did you say? What did you just call us? ", said one guy.

Everyone was seriously starring at me. First day of school and I'm 200% finished.

They slowly approached me. The guy who bumped at me grabbed my by the collar.

" You're new here aren't you? ", he asked.

" Yes... How did you- "

" Shut up will you! Listen... No one crosses us... Especially me. We we're about to let you live... But now it's to late. "

He let's go of my hand and pushes me to the ground. Everyone was weirdly staring at me and just immediately left.

I slowly stood up and picked up my stuff.

" Are people always like this here? ", I silently mumbled to myself.

" Apparently, yes. "

I turned around and saw I guy leaning besides the door.

" You really made a wrong step there new kid. " He helped me pick up my stuff.

" What did I do wrong?", I asked.

" Hm... I think you just made the biggest mistake of your life. Messing with Bin and his gang is the worst.

" Bin and his gang? How can that thing be the biggest mistake of my life. "

We finally finished picking up my stuff and he handed me the ones he picked up.

" Thanks."

" No problem.", he replied. " All I'm saying is, you better watch out the next time you see the those guys again. I'm Myungjun by the way."

" Eunwoo. "

We shook hands and went inside our classroom.

~ Sanha's POV ~

So boring... Just staring at the window... Why am I even doing this?

" Hey Sanha! "

" Oh Myungjun! "

" I want you to meet someone. This is Eunwoo he's new here. Eunwoo this is San... "

My mind went totally black and I couldn't here what Myungjun was even saying. The only thing that keeps repeating in my mind is hearing such an amazing name for the first time... Eunwoo... Eunwoo...

" Eunwoo... Sanha... Sanha! "

" Huh?"

" Did you just spaced out on my again.", asked MJ

" I did not! "

" Yup you did. I'm going back to my seat. "

He angrily walked away.

" Hey! Hey Myungjun! ", I called out for him but he just sat down quietly at his desk.

" Haha "

That's one adorable laugh.

" So... You're new here. "

" Yeah "

" I'm Sanha by the way. ". I reached out my hand for him expecting him to shake it.

" Yeah... Myungjun already told me. "

" Oh... ". I hid my hands in my pocket embarrassed about what I did. " So... Since you're new here... Do you want a tour of the school later? "

" I DON'T THINK SO! ". We were startled about Myungjun instantly popping out of nowhere.

" Hyung! You scared me there! "

" Yeah! You scared me too. "

" Haha sorry guys. And Sanha... I'm the one who's giving Eunwoo the tour. "

" Are you just gonna make that as an excuse to escape your meet up with the principal later? And aren't you mad at me?"

" Yes and... " Myungjun returns again to his seat and is seriously furious.

RING!!!

[ LUNCH ]

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

It's lunch time and Myungjun, Sanha and I went to the cafeteria to go grab some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished picking out our foods and went to find a table for us to have our lunch.

All the seats we're taken. Lucky we found one... And guest who's next to it. Yup you guest it right.

" You think we should sit there Eunwoo? ", he asked

" What choice do we have... "

We walked towards the table when Myungjun tripped and spilled his food on the one who tried to kill me this morning.

Everyone was seriously shocked. And the atmosphere was full of silence.

" I'm- I - I'm so... So so so- "

He stood up and screamed at Myungjun.

" You careless freak! How dare you! "

" Hey you can't scream at Myungjun like that! ", said Sanha angrily.

" You better watch it. ", said one of the guys.

" You can't scream at my friends like that! ", I shouted at them.

" You call these friends? Huh... Well you guys are stupid idiots. "

I couldn't hold my anger. I punched him in the face.

Everyone stopped eating and stared at us.

He was about to punch me back, but I dodge his punch, and Myungjun was the one who got hit.

" Ouch! What did I do?!"

That's how a huge fight started between the six of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sent at the principals office by one of the teachers.

That moment I knew things were about to get worst if I keep running in with those guys.

" I am very disappointed with all of you! You hold the name of Golden Brooks University and this is how you show it! ". The principal was very furious on what we did. We just kept quiet while he spits out words one by one.

" ... You may leave now. "

We were all about to leave...

" Not you Bin. "

He went back to his seat while we all slowly walked out the door.

The two other guys left and gave us a bad stare before they walked away.

" What now? ", asked Sanha.

" If this keeps up, we're all suffer. ", said Myungjun.

" I agree for now, it will be best if we try to ignore them. Don't worry, next week I guarantee than everything will go our way. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Bin's POV ~

" Are you seriously going to keep this up? If I hear one more mess up from you. You better say goodbye to Los Angles. "

I slowly walked out of the door and went to our secret meet up place.

I saw Minhyuk and Jinwoo waiting for me.

" So Bin what should we do about them ?", asked Minhyuk.

" Time to let them suffer. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
10.4K 597 34
Eunwoo fell in love with a girl and the feelings are mutual. What should Moonbin do now with his feelings for Dongmin? How will it end? Will binwoo h...
24.6K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊