Baby Banks

By Lunatic_Princess_66

Tatiana "Baby" Banks is the little sister of NXT Diva, Sasha Banks. The sisters debuted a week apart in NXT... More

Chapter 1: Debut
Chapter 2: The Shield
A/N
Chapter 3: Two-Tones vs Full
Chapter 4: Smackdown
Chapter 5: The Lunatic Fringe vs The Baddest Bitch In The Building
Chapter 7: Relationship Status: Taken
Chapter 8: First Match Together
A/N

Chapter 6: ❤️

4.1K 116 11
By Lunatic_Princess_66

Roman Reigns

I pulled in to the hotel and turn off Tatiana's car then turn to see her asleep. I sigh then smile.

She looked so innocent. I got out and went to her side and opened the door.

I carefully picked her up and held her bridal style. I carried her in to the hotel and to the front desk.

"Hi, can I get her room number and key please? She fell asleep in the car." I say.

"What's her name?" The lady asks.

"I just know her name is Tatiana Banks in the ring." I say.

"One second." She says and does something on the computer.

I look down at Tatiana. She looks so adorable. Peaceful. I smile.

"Okay, Vanessa Kaestner-Varnado. Her room number is 1009 on the 10th floor." She says, handing me the key.

I thank her and put it in my pocket. I carry... Vanessa to the elevator. There was an elderly couple in there and we went up.

"So adorable." I heard the woman whisper to the man.

"I know dear. Remember when we were like that 30 years ago?" He whispers back.

I smile to myself.

"He's a handsome young man and she's a beautiful young woman. They'll last eternity together." The woman whispers.

"Just like we did." The man whispers.

I heard the sound of a kiss then the elevator ding. I walk out and go down the hall a bit then came to room 1009. I unlocked the door and went inside.

Two bedroom suite. I walked to the the bigger room and sat her on the chair. I then go and take off the extra pillows and shit then moved the covers.

I go and pick up Vanessa again and carry her to the bed. I lay her down then take off her shoes and socks. I then tuck her in and pull the covers over her.

I then leave the room and take the elevator back down then go to the car. I get Vanessa's luggage and lock her car before going back into the hotel.

I take the elevator back up and go back to the room. I get in and place her luggage in her room then text Colby where they are with my bags.

He said they were in room 1002. I walk down the hall a bit and then get to the room and knock.

It opens and it was Colby.

"Hey, big man." He says.

"Hey." I say.

We bro hug then I go inside.

"What's up, man." Jon says.

"Hey." I say then bro hug him.

"Your shit's in that room." Colby says, pointing to one of the two rooms.

"Thanks." I say.

I go and get my bags then walk into the living room.

"Where's your room?" Jon asks.

"1009." I say.

"Oh so you're just down the hall." Colby says and I nod.

"Room mate?" Jon asks.

"Yup. Baby Banks." I say.

"Oh, you got the little cutie." Colby says.

"More like the little hottie." Jon says.

I don't know why but when Jon called Vanessa a hottie, I felt like punching him in the face.

"Yeah, well... I gotta go." I say.

"Aright. Don't do anything I would do." Jon says.

"Not even in my wildest dreams, Good." I say.

They laugh and I leave the room. Crazy asses. I get back to the room and go inside. I put my things in the other room then go check on Vanessa. She was still out.

I went and pulled the covers up on her some more. I went to leave when my wrist was caught.

"Stay." I heard her say, softly.

I smile then climb in next to her. She cuddles up to me and I hold her close before falling asleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 24.1K 25
Jeon Jungkook, 20 yaşına gelen herkesin dolunay gecesi kurt cinsiyetini ôğrenmesi şerefine düzenlenen baloda, kardeşinin kurt cinsiyetini kutlamaya g...
209K 8.5K 38
ʜᴇʀ şᴇʏ ꜱᴀʟᴀᴋ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴇşɪᴍɪɴ ʏᴀʟᴀɴıʏʟᴀ ʙᴀşʟᴀᴅı... ꜱɪᴢ: ᴅᴇʟɪᴋᴀɴʟıʏꜱᴀɴ ᴋᴏɴᴜᴍ ᴀᴛᴀʀꜱıɴ!
836K 67.2K 13
arkadaşlarıyla birlikte orduya katılan jungkook, ilk görüşte etkilendiği komutan kim taehyung'a cinsel içerikli mesajlar atmaya başlar. taekook, tex...