I'm Here For You

By obrienkaties

In which awkward and dorky Stiles Stilinski and perfect queen bee Lydia Martin take the chance to strengthen... More

note from the author !
1.They're Pretty Good Together
2.Wildest Dreams
3.I Found
4.All Of Me
5.Can You Hold Me?
6.Safe And Sound
7.Star Wars
8.Being Adorable
9.Best Stilinski Cook
10.Shipping All The Way
11.Wanting It
12.Back Again
13.The Note
14.Emotional Tether
15.Do You Love Me?
16.Messages
17.Feelings Change
18.Not For Them
19.Couple Building
20.It Really Is Him
21.Another Girl
22.The Locket
23.Best Friend Rides
25.Secret Love
26.Spilling Secrets
27.Real Broken Heart
28.A Mistake
29.Back Together
30.Is It Possible?
31.Prank Wars
32.Movies and Cuddles
33.Couple Name
34.The Makeover
35.He Showed Everyone
36.Long Time No See Dream
37.That Special Treat
38.You Don't Have To Rush
39.The Dance
40.You Never Left
Epilogue
Author's Note

24.Another Plan In The Plan

75 3 6
By obrienkaties

STILES' POV:

I kept on letting Lydia leading me. Where are we going? Lydia and I soon camed up in front of Coach's office door.

Lydia turned to me with a smile. I looked to the door to Lydia, to the door then back at Lydia. That's when I realized what she was thinking.

"Oh no," I said shaking my head. "You're not thinking to do that, do you?"

Lydia didn't said anything and pulled out keys. She unlocked the door and opened it. I stared at it for a moment and started backing up. Lydia noticed and grabbed my arm and lead me inside.

When she closed and locked the door, Lydia grabbed by my flannel and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I pulled away and she looked at me confused. "Lyds, I'm sorry. I can't. I'm with Kira and-"

"She wouldn't know a thing about it," she finished. "I don't care and I wouldn't stop."

Lydia kissed me again and now, I don't fucking care about the plan. This is us. Lydia jumped on me and put her legs around my waist. We kissed harder and harder. "Lydia..." I started.

"Shh..." she said and shushed me with her finger on my lips. I pushed her against the wall and continue to kiss.

Lydia got off from me and started taking her sweater and shirt off. I looked at her in surprise. She started taking off my flannel. I stopped her tracks.

"Lydia, listen," I said. "Let's do this another time, okay? I mean, come on. I don't want to rush things over." Lydia looked hurt.

"Stiles. I want you now. But I understand. Let's do this tonight." She said. "Uh, I don't think it's a very good idea. Besides, I'm probably be with Kira."

Lydia's face fell and she nodded. "Okay."

I helped Lydia get dressed and we got out. I dropped her if to her first period class. Before she went inside, Lydia turned around to face me. "Thanks for being there."

I nodded, "You don't need to thank me." Lydia smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The same one where Kira did.

I walked to class just when someone grabbed me by the arm. Kira. "We need to talk."

I groaned. What the hell does she want now? "Didn't you told her we were "a couple"?"

"No," I said. "And I don't care if you wanted me to." I started walking again when Kira grabbed my arm again. "Stiles. I'm trying my best. I want you guys together but I'm teaching her what to do if someone steals you from her."

"Well, it's not working." I snapped. I turned to walk when I bumped into Scott. "Oh, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Kira stood close to me and Scott raised his eyebrows. "What's the meaning of that?"

"Oh, you know. It's what couples do! We're a couple now!" Kira smiled. I rolled my eyes and Scott figured out what was happening. "Kira, stop. I know."

But she didn't stop. Instead, she laughed. "Oh you! Let's go, Stiles. We got plans."

"In the beginning of the school day?" Scott asked. "Well, duh!"

I let go of her grip. "No! We're not going anywhere alone." Scott looked at us for a moment. "Guys, umm...we better get to class." He said nervously. "Huh, I mean, come on Stiles. We got a lot of things to fix up. Allison won't help you this time."

"What do you mean Allison won't help you this time?" A voice said. We turned and saw Allison standing there. "Listen, Ally. I told you I knew what I had to do-"

"But how does it help?" Ally said. "How does it help heal both of them? Kira what's going on?"

Kira looked down in guilt. But I knew. She had a story behind it all. She did. I turned Kira to face me. "Is there something wrong?"

We stood there waiting for her to say something. Finally, she looked up and smiled a bit. "If I tell you guys, will you help me?"

We all looked at each other and agreed. Kira nodded.

"Do you guys remembered when you asked me if I was in love with someone?" Kira asked.

"Yeah. Why? What's wrong?" Allison said.

"Well, that person is Isaac." Kira spilled. "Wait, Isaac?" I asked and she nodded.

"Look, I can explain more details later at lunch, okay?" Kira said. We all nodded. Wow, Kira likes Isaac. But he doesn't notice that. No wonder Kira is down in love.

The bell rang and we started running to class.

At lunch

We started sitting down on our usual table outside. We ate right away. Kira looked nervous.

Finally, Scott had the courage to break the silence. "So, Kira. Are you going to tell us about this little crush on Isaac?" We all looked to her.

"Uh, let's wait a bit." Kira answered. We all groaned. "Kira, you know Isaac sits with us. He would be here any minute. Maybe even a second." I said.

Kira drank her juice and threw away her lunch. "Okay, I have been planning this. Stiles and I thing. I did it in order to make Isaac jealous. But nothing."

"Can I say something quick?" Allison asked and Kira nodded. "Don't do that. It won't help balance your relationship with you and Isaac and Stiles and Lydia's relationship. Just do it your own."

"But how am I supposed to help their relationship?" Kira asked. "Easy. We'll come up with a new one and you'll help. No biggie." I said.

"Fine. Now what are we gonna do with me and Stiles are a couple thing?"

"Wait. You and Stiles are couple?" A voice said. Isaac.

"Oh great..." Scott murmured and Allison crossed her arms on the table and put her head down.

"Yes!" I said. "We are!"

And you can stop pretending that you didn't know about it.

"Huh," Isaac said. "Expect the unexpected..."

Yeah okay. Isaac sat down, "So, when did this relationship started?"

"Weekend,"

"Wow. And I would've said that you were cheating on Lydia. But I guess you guys weren't a couple." He said. Holy. Shit.

FUCK YOU

I started to stand up. I was so tired of doing everything he can to get Lydia. Isaac stood up also.

"What did you say?" I screamed at him. The others started to sand up. "Stiles, Isaac. Just sit down." Scott said. I ignored him. I don't care. This guy is just messed up. I leaned over and punched him as hard as I could.

Isaac collapsed, hitting Allison who yelped. I went around and picked him up and started punching him more. As soon as he got up, he started punching me back.

While he was punching me, I heard my name. Everywhere.

"ISAAC! STOP!"

"STILES!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

"NO, STILES!"

"HIT HIM BACK, YOU DAMN!"

"ISAAC, YOU'RE HURTING HIM MORE!"

"STILES!"

"STILES!"

"OH MY LORD!"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"OMG, ISAAC! WHY YOU HAD TO SAY THAT!"

But they were from Scott, Allison, Kira and other people.

I started hitting him again with much force. No teacher was coming. Nobody.

Then I heard this one voice. The voice that makes me smile all the time. Lydia.

"STILES! STILES!"

It was so far away. But I could hear it. Finally, they pulled us apart. It was not a teacher. It was Scott. Kira grabbed me. "Oh my gosh! You look awful! Thanks a lot, Isaac!" She looked mad.

Isaac, however, had less than me. I was the most who got hurt. Kira set me down and she ordered Allison to get a first aid kit.

"Stiles. This is what I'm talking about. He wants to see you mad." Kira whispered. Scott was suddenly in front of me. "You're gonna be fine, buddy."

Allison camed back with the first aid kit and started helping Kira. I winced in pain. Isaac was gone.

******************************
ALLISON'S POV:

I helped out Kira with Stiles. Lydia was coming closer when I just inspected something and stopped. Kira noticed,"Ally, what is it?"

Blond hair was behind Lydia. Oh fuck. "Great! We had the worst fight of our lives and here comes the worse of our problems."

"What is it?"

"Here comes Blondie Bitch 101!" I said. Kira looked at me, "Allison, focus! Now is not a good time for pratical jokes!"

"I was not trying to make a joke, Yukimura!" I snapped. Kira rolled her eyes. Lydia and Malia was finally beside me. They were shocked and covered their mouths.

"Stiles." I heard Lydia whispered. Kira looked up to see them. "You guys want to help me out?"

Lydia didn't hesitate. Malia just stood there, "Wait! Me too?" Kira nodded and Malia smiled.

You. BITCH. I continued to do my work and Scott was looking out for the teachers and telling the students to not report anything.

Someone tapped me in the shoulder and I turned around to see Scott. "Ally, tell Kira to come here for a second." I nodded.

"Kira." She turned around. "Scott and I want to talk to you." Kira looked to Stiles to me then back to Stiles. "I'll be right back, Stiles. You sure you're gonna be fine?"

Stiles nodded. Lydia looked a bit hurt. I turned away and lead Kira to Scott.

"Kira. Isaac is gone. If you love him so much, go after him! This is your chance." Scott said. Wait, what?! Kira bit her lip. "No. I can't. Not what he did. He insulted Lydia's and Stiles relationship. They're perfect for each other. He even hurt Stiles and you know..."

I did know. As his "girlfriend", Kira had to be with him. And obviously, Kira loves the ship so much! She wants to help them out. I think Kira is saying that he's insulting the hard work that she was trying to do.

"It's okay," I said quietly. "We're not gonna make you. He's just suggesting if you want to do it."

Kira nodded and headed back. I looked at Scott. "You think we're going to be able to achieve to make two couples in our pack?"

Scott holded my hand,"Yes, we are! And we can do it!"

I smiled. I hope...

******************************
A/N:I'm back bitches! Sorry! Didn't mean that! Roll again! Roll again!

Hey! I'm back wolfies! Too plad. Too plad. Again!

Hey, stydias! Better...right? Doesn't matter! Anyway, if you didn't know, I have a new story called Scott's Pack Chat and you guys will sure love it. Is short all the time and just to entertain you.  I'll try updating every single day. I think I'm gonna do one for the outsiders, if you guys are familiar with it. I kinda don't like this chapter! STILES GOT HURT! STILES!

Thanks so much for 200+ reads! I love you so much! It's not that high but I'm glad this story is increasing!

About my story The Other Side:A Scallison Fan-fic, it said on hold because I have no clue what to write and I planned to write more after this story is finished!

Speaking of finishing this book, I'm also thinking about making a sequel. If I do one, you guys will get a bonus of what will happen in this very, nice story and I'm thinking of shocking you guys out!

Well, that's all! I'm probably boring you guys out! Love you guys and thank you!

Vote and comment

Xoxo,

MaryKate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 31
It got quiet in Beacon Hills until Stiles and Scott find a girl laying on the road. They take her to the hospital instantly and know that something b...
5.7K 235 53
Follow the adventures of Scott, YN, Stiles, and Thomas along with the others to keep Beacon Hills safe from Supernatural disasters. COMPLETE
12.1K 193 17
malia is jealous of stiles and lydia's growing relationship. what extent will she go to get her stiles back? and is malia their biggest threat?
149K 4.4K 37
"we saw what you posted liam , and we aren't stupid ." thaim !! socialmedia / reality ranked 18 in #thiam ignore the username on the cover, i changed...