Ishq, Pyaar aur Love ❤️ {#Wat...

By LadkiBeautiful_m

Highest ranking- #120 on 06/25/16 This is a sequel to my first book, Ishq Wala Love.... I hope this book will... More

Note to Readers!!
Sana's sad birthday!
Birthday Girl
The Date!
Messing up and Treat
BABY pink!
Gulaabo
Because I Care....
Jaaneman Aah!
Coonoor Part 1
Sorry!
Pool Fun
I'm a strong woman!
Bonfire Mess
I want you!
New book 🙈
Family Planning!
MERA HAPPY BUDDAY
Duriyaan
A little problem over here
HEY

A Day Full Of Surprises!

1.1K 72 60
By LadkiBeautiful_m

I just realized I have to wake up early tomorrow, but I'm a crazy insomniac who listens to Chull and plays temple run 2 at 2 in the morning......

Sana's P.O.V.
I took a nice shower and thought about what Abhi has planned for me this time.

I wanted to go simple with my look, so I picked out a pair of torn boyfriend jeans and black and white striped tee. I wrapped a flannel shirt around my waist to complete the look.

I threw on some cool sneakers and wore my favorite teddy bear bracelet. I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed something was still missing.

I put on a nice pair of Fendi sunglasses. Now I looked really cool. I applied a nice layer of pink lipgloss and I couldn't stop staring at myself.
I pulled out my phone to take an #OOTD selfie, but I decided to take a better pic with Abhi later. That will be better than just taking pictures of myself which sounds completely weird, now that I think about it.

Abhi was waiting down in our little den. I came down and Abhi stood there in awe.

"You look great!" He complimented.
"I always look good, you know?" I said with a smirk.
"Okay, okay! Chill yaar! You always look good!" He pouted.

He offered his hand and I held it firmly.
We walked outside and the curiosity was killing me.

"Abhi!! What's your surprise?" I asked with puppy eyes.
"Sana! It's a surprise. A surprise! Do you really expect me to spoil?" He replied.
I smirked and we stood there, I guess waiting for something.

"Ok now, close your eyes!" He said.
"Kya irada hai??" I ask.

He doesn't reply and instead covers my eyes with his hands. I get excited and my inner was dancing around.

I could hear a car pull over. I tried to peek, but Abhi's did not let me.

"Abhi!! I want to see!" I screamed.
"Shh!" He shushed.

Then he slowly removes his hand from my eyes. And I was in complete shock.

Standing right in front of me was a long, shiny, luxurious, black limousine. I couldn't believe my eyes.

But stupid Sana! Abhi is a rich man now, so his lifestyle must've also changed over the years.
He is not like you. Rich but stills lives life simply. Maybe power and money does change your life.

I still believe that we should have a little simplicity in life. But, if you can afford it, why not?

"Abhi, is this real??" I asked coming out of my dream world.
"Yes it is." He simply replied with a smile.

We sat in the car. Wait, this was not just a car. It was a large, luxurious automobile. One driven by a chauffeur who is separated from the passengers by a partition.

I really couldn't believe my eyes.

The seats were pure leather black. There were amazing lights on the borders. A huge bar on one side and a panel filled with so many different buttons in one side.

There was even a fucking television in there. How?? How can they fit this in one car?

In excitement I jumped on Abhi and pecked his cheeks.

"You like it?" He asked.
"Nah!" I said in a 'duh' tone.
He frowned.
"I love it!" I added.
He smiled and pecked my nose.

We had fun in the limo, talking randomly and taking thousands of pictures. But I realized that I still don't know where we are going.

"Abhi, where are we going??" I asked.
"Try to figure out yourself!!" He winked.

I went into deep thoughts.

"Don't worry, I won't keep you in this closed space for long. I know you like fresh air and freedom." He said and gave a wide smile.
"How do you know me so well?" I asked stupidly.
"Because you are only mine!" He huffed and pulled me closer to him.

I could smell his amazing scent. His warm breath fanning my neck. Our lips were a centimeter apart. The limo came to a sudden halt and our kiss didn't really happen.

The driver, or should I say chauffeur. I still don't know how to pronounce that. Hey! No judging!

So I was saying, the chauffeur guy rolled up the partition thingy or whatever. And he said 'that we've arrived'.

Abhi was extremely happy and it made me happy too. We stepped out of that huge automobile and once again my eyes couldn't believe my sight.

I saw few people flying high in the sky and then landing on the ground by their parachutes. There was a huge smile and pride on their faces. It looked as if they have just done the best thing in their lives.

Yes! We were at a skydiving company. Abhi's surprises are getting more and more exciting.

"Oh my gosh!!! Abhi, I love you!" I screamed and jumped on him once again.
He smiled widely.
"I love you too." He pulled me in a hug. A warm and comfy hug.

We then entered the building and got ready for our training. The training was a bit scary, because of these weird people screaming at us. But it was fun to learn all the different signs and techniques.

After the proper training, it was finally time.

We boarded the plane and I was nervous as hell. But Abhi was there to comfort me. He held my hand and pecked my forehead.

The scary trainer guy told us that it was time to jump off. We wanted to do this together, at the same time. So we convinced those people and we were ready to go.

We were now standing at the edge of the door, holding hands and ready to jump off.

"3!" The scary guy started to count down.

My heart beats were rising and there were electric currents all over my body.

"2!"

I looked at Abhi and gave a weak smile.
He smiled back at me and squeezed my hand.

"1! And go!" He screamed again.

We jumped and screamed our hearts out.
The feeling was awesome. I could feel the cool air touch every part of my body.
I felt like a free bird. Who doesn't know where he is flying, but is enjoying every moment of his life.

We blew up our parachutes and we were descending on land.

We finally landed on the ground safely and I wrapped my arms around Abhi in a tight, bone crushing hug. He hugged me back and I felt so alive.

Maybe, jumping off a plane wasn't that bad. It wasn't bad at all!
You should try it sometime!

"Thank you so much Abhi! This birthday can't get any better!" I whispered.
"Save the thank you's for later, your birthday isn't over yet Jaan-E-Mann!" He said with enthusiasm.
"Jaan-E-Mann?? Yeh konsi film se liya??" I teased.
"Salman Khan ki film hai!" He replied.
I chuckled.
"Sau dard hai, sau raahatein." He tried to sing like Sonu Nigam, but failed so badly.
"You should improve your singing!" I smirked.

He chuckled.

Did I mention we still didn't break that hug?!

"Now it's time for the next surprise!" He said.
"Abhi! No more suspense! At least give me a hint!" I whined.
"Ok!! Fine! This has something to do with speed. There, happy now?" He said.
I smiled and put my brain into thinking mode.

He held my hand and brought me to some unknown place. He again covered my eyes with his hands, and I groaned.

This time, when I opened my eyes, I was in complete shock. Yet again, I couldn't believe it.

This time I saw a blue bullet motorbike in front of me. Something, I've dying to ride on.

"No way!" I screamed in excitement.
"Please don't jump on me again!" Abhi teased.
"Forget jumping on you, I will dance on you! I'm so fucking happy!" I screamed.
"Please tell me, your not renting this, please tell me we can keep this baby!" I pleaded.
"It's all yours!" He said with a smile.

I jumped on the seat and started adoring the bike as if were my new born baby.
"I'm going to call her dhanno!" I screamed.
Abhi burst out laughing.

Abhi sat behind me and said
"Chalo basanti!"

"I'm driving this thing??" I asked confused.
He nodded his head in a 'yes'

"No fucking way! I'm too short for this banno! My feet can't even reach the footrest!" I whined.
"I'm here to help you, right?" He assured.

I smiled and hugged him.
He kissed my cheek and smiled back at me.

He moved closer to me and started the bike.

My back was against his hard chest, and his chin was slightly above my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath which sent shivers down my spine. My small hands were on the handle of the bike and his long arms were gently placed on top of mine to guide me.

We rode off in full speed and we were enjoying each and every minute of that ride.

I was so safe in Abhi's arms, I felt so protected.
And he did so much for me today, I can never return this favor. He is so sweet, and just a perfect guy.

I'm sure thousands of girl are dying to be in my place. Even the writer of this book. Hi ladki beautiful! But I guess I'm the lucky one! Sorry guys! But he's mine! Only mine!

After the sun had set, Abhi brought me to another place, for another surprise! Oh gosh! When will all these surprises end?!

He brought me to this secret place, which I believe is a filming studio. What has he planned for me in a film studio??

We entered a hidden kind of room and there was music playing in the back. Just as I was trying to figure out what is happening, it started raining.

But I don't understand how it is raining in a closed room!?! I was so amazed at how real it looked and felt!

The music grew louder and I immediately recognized the tune.

It was "Tum Hi Ho" from Aashiqui 2. One of my favorite songs.

"May I have this dance?" Abhi asked and offered me his hand.
I nodded and we swayed to the song.

We danced gracefully as we got drenched in the 'fake' but 'real' rain.
It felt so amazing and so romantic. It was just the perfect moment.
The song changed to "Bolna" from Kapoor And Sons.

Abhi pulled me closer. Our foreheads were now touching. I really wanted to kiss him right now. It felt like the perfect time.

He moved a little further and took off his jacket. I frowned a bit.

He moved closer again and put the jacket over our heads. I understood what he was doing and I leaned in.

He kissed me passionately with so much love. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tiptoed to match his height a little more.

We needed to take a breath so we pulled away.

I hope I did justice to this chapter!!! So how was the surprises?? Will there be one more??

Before that!!!

Sana's outfit

Her bracelet

And yes!! That is really Alia and Sid's hands. ❤️

The limousine

Confession!! I have sat in a loooooong limousine before! And it's amazing!!!

Skydiving

The bike

And yes!! I did something #Aashiqui for the end! Hope you liked it!!

Longest chapter in history!!

So, what did you think about the surprises??
Were they good?

Total words - 1945

Keep Chulling!!

Mehar! ❤️

And this chapter took me exactly 3 hours to write! It's 5 am! I need to wake up at 8!!! Oh my!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.5K 14
Fun times in Punjab.. Sana's hometown... filled with family..fun..food...mischief and bucket full of romance Considering the MSK has wrapped up ans s...
86.6K 13.2K 55
What happens when Sidharth Shukla, a famous RJ, and Sana Mukherjee, a bengali girl, are forced to marry each other because of their families? He is a...
35.8K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
375K 16.6K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...