The Masochist||Azusa Mukami

By XxNeverGirlXx

(Y/N) is a 15 year old vampire girl that loves to hurt herself. She haves new scars everyday on her body. If... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Sup

Chapter 10

1.5K 42 0
By XxNeverGirlXx

|EDITED|

                                              ***

The next day was a chilly day. As I walked to school, I looked ahead of me with a blank expression. I didn't even feel the cold wind my face, as I walked in silence. I was too lost in my thoughts.

'Yesterday...why did I care if Azusa called that stupid mortal girl?  I shouldn't care. I don't like him or anything. Maybe I shouldn't talk to him today...I should just ignore him.' I thought.

Hopefully that will get rid of the pain in my chest.

                                             ***

As I walked into the school building, I started walking to my first class of the day.

I walked into my class and sat down in my usual seat. No one bothered me. Good, I don't want any nuisance near me.

"Um...(Y/N)-chan?" A voice called out nervously. I looked up at the voice. Oh, no wonder that smell was familiar. It was Yui.

"Yes, Yui-chan?" I asked. She seemed to be nervous. "C-Can you h-help me something?" Yui asked. I stared blankly at her. Why is she asking me?

"Why are you asking me? Why don't you go tell someone who cares." I say. Maybe I was a little too harsh at the poor girl.

Yui flinched. "W-Well this something that involves one of the Sakamaki brothers." Yui says. Who?

"So, you was scared that one of the fan girls would tear you apart?" I say. She nodded. I sighed. "Fine. What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"After school, let's go to my house and make some chocolates!" Yui says with a smile. Chocolates?

"Alright." I say. Yui smiled at me and went back to her seat. I sighed and looked ahead, my chin in the palm of my hand.

                                               ***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
657K 26.7K 65
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
1.3M 79.9K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...