Hetalia x Reader (shorts, bon...

بواسطة burgersnscones

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hetalia nor some of the fanarts I use for my images, and you belong to whoever you w... المزيد

IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE YOU PROCEED
The Idiot Who Loved Me (Denmark)
The Girl I Fell For (Denmark)
Evangeline (America)
Beyond the Sea (Pirate!England)
Anniversaries (England)
IRONY (Romano) 1
IRONY (ROMANO) 2
IRONY (Romano) 3
IRONY (Romano) 4
IRONY (Romano) 5
IRONY (Romano) Last Part
The One with the Ex-Boyfriend (Awesome Trio)
The "L" Word (Fem!Reader) 1
Last Words (Prussia)
Look at Me (Italy)
A Heart that Loves (Switzerland)
The One with the Oreos (2P!America)
(SNEAK PEAK) Beyond the Crosshair
The "Promiscuous" Adjective (Teacher!England)
Forever (Norway)
Abstinence (Denmark)
A Rose in Mourning (Yandere!2P!France)
How a Heart Loves (Norway)
Wilt (Russia)
Caged Bird (China)
The Eyes at the Foot of the Bed (Sweet Devil!America)
A Clingy Wolf (America)
Taken and Mine (2P!America)
Betrüger (2P!Germany)
America Wedding Headcanons
England Wedding Headcanons
Until I Met You (America) 1
Until I Met You (America) 2
Until I Met You UPDATE
The One with the Doubts (Denmark)
The Boss (Prequel & Companion Book to Beyond the Crosshair)
IMPORTANT (About the book covers)
Scorned (America) 1 of 2
Scorned (America) 2 of 2
Dirty Little Secrets (America) 1 of 2
Dirty Little Secret (America) 2 of 2
Bad Boys Are My Weakness (2P!America) Prologue
Bad Boys Are My Weakness (2P!America) 1 of 3 LEMON
Bad Boys Are My Weakness (2P!America x Reader) 2 of 3
Bad Boys Are My Weakness (2P!America) 3 of 3
Haunted (2P!America)
Yandere Type Headcanons (Axis)
Helpless (Yandere!America)
Yandere Type Headcanons (Allies)
I Do Adore (England) 1 of 9
I Do Adore (England) 2 of 9
I Do Adore (England) 3 of 9
I Do Adore (England) 4 of 9
I Do Adore (England) 5 of 9
I Do Adore (England) 6 of 9
I Do Adore (England) 7 of 9
I Do Adore (England) 8 of 9
Fixated (2P!America) 1 of ?

The One with the Wedding (Germany)

4.6K 99 121
بواسطة burgersnscones

"You know..." I glanced at my fork.
   Gilbert glanced up from his plate of sausages and scrambled eggs to look at me "Yeah?"
   "Kiss is Swedish for 'pee'"
   He stopped chewing "So?"
   I shrugged "Just thought I'd share it"
   The diner bell rang and Mathias walked over to our usual booth, "Hey"
   "Hey" Gilbert and I replied.
   I moved closer to the wall to give him room.
   "So where's Alfred?" He asked before raising a hand to catch the waitress' attention.
   "I dunno. He's usually here by nine"
   "Do you think he finally did it?"
   "Did what?" Gilbert asked.
   "Maybe. He seemed pretty serious" I ignored Gilbert.
   "Serious about what?"
   Mathias tapped the wooden surface of the table "I wonder. I just hope he didn't chicken out"
   "Why? What is it?" Gilbert leaned over the table.
   I shrugged and picked up my glass "I hope so"
   "Goddammit, what are you two talking about!" Everyone in the diner glanced over to our direction. I glared at Gilbert while Mathias raised his eyebrows.
   "You mean you don't know?"
   "Know what?"
   Mathias snickered "Can you believe this guy? He doesn't know"
   Gilbert jumped over the table, causing Gilbird to fall off his shoulder. Luckily the bird could fly despite the size of its wings.
   "Tell me now, Dane!" Gilbert had Mathias by the collar.
   "Geez, all right" Mathias cackled "Alfred is--"
   The bell rang again, "I'M GETTING MARRIED!" Alfred raised both fists in the air.
   I choked on the milk I was drinking at his spectacular entrance. It was a good thing everyone was too fixated on Alfred; congratulating this stranger who just burst inside the diner and disrupted their breakfast.
   Hanging out with these three had its ups and downs.
   "All right, Alfred, my man--Congratulations!" Gilbert and Mathias walked over to Alfred and did that guy thing where you smack your hands together and pull each other in for a hug.
   "Congratulations, dude" I put my arms around Alfred's torso "Looks like you didn't chicken out"
   He shook his "Nope, and now I'm finally going to get married!"
   "Okay, no need to shout it every time you tell us" I said and rubbed my ear. Alfred laughed and hugged me tighter.
   "So" Gilbert began. "If you're gonna get married..."
   "...Who's going to be your best man?" Mathias finished.
   Alfred laughed louder "You know, um. About that. Funny thing is..." The two men stared "I-I decided to let dudette choose for me" My eyes widened when Alfred grabbed both my shoulders and hid behind me.
   "What? No way. I'm not gonna do that" I started to protest.
   Alfred quickly whispered to my ear: "I'll buy you all the newest video games for the next two years"
   I then turned to Gilbert and Mathias "You two walk with me"

___

I pushed the door bell and waited as I managed to keep myself preoccupied with irritation at how disgusting I felt like. I didn't wait long though as Ludwig came to answer the door.
   "Oh, Ludwig. I didn't realize you were in the states, too" Gilbert and the others often traveled from country to country because of work.
   "Someone has to take care of my brother" He said and I laughed like an idiot because I thought it was a joke. But then I saw the way he cocked his brow and I was hit with the realization that Ludwig almost never jokes.
   I cleared my throat "A-anyway, is Gilbert home?"
   "Nein. He went out to buy some things. W-would you like to come in and wait for him?" He whispered his last sentence shyly. Ludwig and I were good friends but he was very awkward with anything that doesn't concern work.
   "Oh, yes!" I would jump at any opportunity to be in his company, but then I remembered something, "I mean no, no"
   He looked hurt.
   "I mean I'd love to but as you can see" I gestured over my drenched boots and all the rest of me, "It was raining cats and dogs when I walked here. I really don't want to be a bother so I'll just come back later"
   I spun around but was stopped when Ludwig yelled "Wait!"
When I faced him he blushed and hesitated but quickly regained his composure by clearing his throat "I mean no. It's fine, you can come in"
   I decided to accept his offer--Out of politeness, of course! It'd be rude to refuse.
   "Have a seat, Name. I'll go get you a towel" Ludwig said after helping me out my coat.
   "Okay, thanks"
   Once I took a seat on the sofa, a golden brown came running towards me.
   "Oh, why hi there, Aster" I picked him up "I haven't seen you for a while"
   "Where are your brothers?" I scratched the back of his ears.
   "Back in Berlin" Ludwig came and handed me a towel which I took with a grateful smile. He sat down on a chair next to me "He snuck into one of my luggage bags and inside the jet"
   "Well then, you're a lot like your Uncle Gilbert, aren't you?" I cuddled him.
   "Speaking of Gilbert. If you don't mind me asking, why do you need to talk to Gilbert? He usually tells me when he has plans with you"
   I arched my eyebrows and in my chest my heart paused "With me?"
   His pale cheeks turned red and he immediately corrected his sentence "I-I meant you and... and the others. I always make sure I know who he's with in case of emergencies of course"
   My heart unpaused "Oh. Of course" I mumbled in disappointment but smiled "Like a good big little brother"
   Ludwig nodded.
   I let Aster put his paws over my chest as I held him up "You know you'd make a great husband someday, Ludwig"
   "Y-you're flattering me"
   "No, I'm serious. You're diligent, you're loyal, you're a great cook. Plus you're clean. That makes up the perfect resume if you ask me"
   Ludwig leaned over "You really think so?"
   It was my turn to lean. I put a hand over his knee "Of course I do"
   We mirrored each other's smile.
   "And I know that someday you and Feli will get married and have the perfect life together"
   His smile disappeared "What?" 
   "What?"
   "West, I'm home!" Well, looks like the King of the Hammy has arrived.
   Ludwig and I stood up, relieved to have escaped the awkwardness that would have come to us. For once, I was actually grateful for Gilbert's hamminess.
   "Do you think Name would prefer Swiss or Belgian chocolate?" Gilbert then saw me and cackled. "Well, speak of the Devil. Hope you two don't mind me interrupting"
   Then Ludwig and I started to protest, our words turning into salad as we came up with random explanations:
   "Oh no. We were just talking and..."
   "Really, I just couldn't let her leave in this weather and return and..."
   Gilbert just laughed "Whatever. Anyway, why are you here again?"
   "I just wanted to talk to you about the wedding"
   "Wait, wait, wait! Before you make any decisions" Gilbert pushed a stack of chocolates towards me "Here"
   "Wow. Thanks, I think"
   "Anything for my favorite girl" That was so fake. He and Mathias have been sending me random crap to get on my good side. Just last week I received thousands of dollars worth of jewelries from Mathias. And the week before that? Perfumes.
   They keep trying to buy me! I'm a little insulted but I'm going to milk the two idiots for all they're worth.
   "I still haven't made a decision, Gilbert. Now come on, we need to plan Alfred's bachelor party"
   "Anything you say, Name." I didn't notice the way Ludwig glared at his brother, the arm Gilbert had around my shoulder.

___

As the months passed, the gifts from Gilbert and Mathias turned out to be completely useless in the decision-making because Alfred decided to have them both as his best men after that incident with Gilbird and the ring (I get to keep the presents so I don't care). Dates were saved and invitations were sent.
   And then the big day finally came.
   "Isn't it beautiful?" Elizabeta said in awe.
   "Yes it is" I nodded. The chapel had white and gold Christmas lights strung from its ceilings and the walls. Red rose petals littered the altar. White candles lined the walkway.
   "I just have one problem though" I mumbled.
   "Yeah? What's that?" She asked, turning to me.
   I gestured around the room "It's all useless. All these great guys and poof! If they're not complete assholes they're either taken or just not interested in women"
   Elizabeta laughed "Don't worry, you'll find someone"
   "Yeah, right" I scoffed bitterly "It's like I am Supergirl with my cape but I am bound to the ground"
   "The world" I gestured again "is my gay wedding"
   "Well, I'm sorry but I don't have that problem" Elizabeta said just as when Roderich walked in.
   "No, course not. Only I have this curse"
   "What curse?" Roderich asked.
   "Nothing" I said "Let's just take our seats please. That way when I start crying it'd be part tears of joy and part self-loathing and self-pity"
   We were seated on the first pew where we could watch the ceremony without having to worry about the heads of tall guests.
   Someone tapped on my shoulder when I sat down, "Oh, hey, Ludwig"
   He nodded.
   "You here for the groom or the groom?"
   He chuckled "I'm closer to Arthur. You?"
   "The other guy" I was close friends with both men but I knew Alfred a lot longer than Arthur. Eventually, the orchestra began to play Salut d'amour, and everyone stood up. For their wedding, Arthur and Alfred decided to have their best men walk down the aisle as well, before the two of them.
   The ceremony was brief but it was enough to bring me to tears. I knew it would. I loved how two people could stand before their God and the world and profess their love. But at the same time I hated weddings because it was a reminder of how I wasn't married.
   And it's for that reason why I was chugging down anything with alcohol in it.
   "How are you holding up?" Ludwig appeared, a bottle of beer in hand.
   I sipped on the champagne "What do you mean?"
   "You were crying... differently than the others. Elizabeta told me why, so how are you holding up?"
   "I..." I put down the tulip glass "I'm fine. Really" Not really "Two of my best friends just got married. I don't want anything to steal their thunder or ruin this night for them"
   "I see" He licked his lips "Do you... um, do you want to dance?"
   "I thought you can't dance"
   "Wrong. I can, but I don't. Tonight, I'm making an exception" He held out his arm.
   A smile curled my lips "Yeah, sure. Okay"
   I grabbed his hand and he led me to the dance floor.
   "Thanks for checking up on me by the way" I whispered as we rocked our hips to the gentle song of the piano and strings.
   "Hey", He gave my hand a comforting squeeze "What're friends for?"
   Then, an elderly man came to us and spoke "I'd just like to say that I think Arthur is a great guy"
   "Um, thanks?" I answered but not before sharing a confused look with Ludwig.
   The man examined me "My god... You must've been a teenager when you had him!"
   The music stopped.

"Calm down, Name" Ludwig followed me back to our table.
   I just managed to finished two glasses of wine in the span of ten seconds.
   "Don't listen to him. There is no way you look like you're Arthur's mother"
   "Then why would he say it?"
   "Does it matter? The man is crazy! This afternoon he thanked me for my brilliant performance in The Red Baron. Look..." He took the glass I was holding away "You were... You were the most beautiful woman in the room tonight. Who wouldn't want you?"
   I looked up at him "You think I'm beautiful?"
   "Of course" His blue eyes told me he was serious.
   "Hey, grandma. Try not to drink too much, okay?" A drunk Gilbert slurred as he walked passed us. Ludwig shook his head.
   "Forget it Ludwig" I snatched the champagne from him, "Who would want me? I'm a thirty-year-old virgin with a twenty-eight-year-old son"
   The night went on and soon the only thing I could remember was Ludwig's face when he tucked me in my bed.
   Tonight I didn't dream anything. Maybe there was something but I certainly forgot about it when I was pulled back into reality by a click, a flash, and a familiar cackling. Gilbert. Wait. How did he get into my room?
   I propped myself up on my elbows, luckily my hangover was bearable. Not good, but bearable. I glared at Gilbert "You creep! What are you doing in my suite?"
   He smirked "What makes you think this is your suite? Or even your bed?"
   I raised an eyebrow at him but then the memories of last night came back to me in an instant. After Ludwig tucked me in I couldn't sleep so I got up and went to get some beer. I went to his suite and then... Uh oh.
   "From the look of your face I'm guessing you just remembered what happened. Don't worry I just got here myself. I was gentleman and slept at Roderich's suite when I heard 'noises'. My baby brother finally getting some after a few years. That was just something I needed to immortalize so I came back this morning" He held up a digital camera.
   "Hey, West" He whistled and walked over to Ludwig's side of the bed "It's rude to keep a lady waiting. WAKE UP!"
   Ludwig kicked and almost fell off the bed but I grabbed his arm.
   "What is it? What?" Ludwig swung his head in confusion. But then our eyes met, "Oh"
   Gilbert laughed and jogged towards the door. Without him to distract us, we were left in a pregnant silence. It grew unbearable so I decided to break it.
   "So..." I licked my lips.
   "That was..." He began but stopped.
   "That was... different than what we" I cleared my throat "Usually do alone, huh?"
   "It was" He nodded but when he sensed silence returning asked me in a hurry "So, h-how are you?"
   I shrugged "I'm well--great. You?"
   "Ditto"
   "Good"
   "Great. Fantastic"
   Then the rest was the inevitable silence. After a few seconds I decided, "I guess I'll go now"
   "Ja" He nodded. I nodded.
   I tightened my grip on the sheet around me, "I guess I'll see you later then"
   "Okay"
   "Okay" I nodded and moved to get up but then he stopped me.
   "No, Name, wait" He sat up, careful not to show what was below the white covers, "What are we supposed to do about this... this situation? Are we supposed to pretend nothing ever happened?"
   Wow. I wasn't expecting that.
   I struggled for an answer, "I... I don't know. But if you want to I guess we could just not talk or ever mention this again" That suggestion was the only thing I could muster. I didn't like it though.
   "No" He shook his head "I want to talk about this, and I don't... I don't want to pretend that it never happened because" He came to a sudden stop.
   "Because?"
   He took a deep breath "Because I-I love you"
   My eyes widened and my jaw fell open before I came to control it "Y-you mean that?"
   "I meant what I said last night. You were the most beautiful woman in that room, I mean come on: you're the most beautiful woman in every room"
   "Ludwig..."
   "And I know that I probably don't hold a candle to my brother who's a lot smoother and more experienced and I'm just the disappointment who—" I sprung forward and wrapped my arms around his neck while I kissed him.
   He was taken aback but returned the kiss, putting his hands on my hips.
   I pulled back "I feel the same way"
   "You do?"
   I nodded "I do. Ludwig... I've always felt like this about you"
   "I thought you were interested in my brother, or maybe even Mathias"
   "Yeah, right. Like I'll ever fall for that dumb duo" I laughed inside at the thought alone but kept my face serious as I made eye contact with Ludwig "Look, I wasn't someone who had a line of guys asking me to dance at parties. I was never the girl who got hit on all the time. But... But now, looking at you, always more vivid and real than anybody else in the room and knowing you see me the same way... It's all the attention I need"
   He grinned so much it looked like he was about to cry "I'm glad to hear that" He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me in for another kiss.

EXTRA:
"Do you think it worked?" Alfred asked as he and Arthur lay on fine white sand of Honolulu.
Arthur put down his book "I didn't transform myself into an old geezer for nothing. It had to work"
"Fifty says it didn't"
"You're on, Texas"

Author's Note: That was a lot of fun. Sitcoms always make me smile. You guys know the drill: please leave a comment or favorite and as always; stay awesome.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

323K 5.8K 31
Hello, I love Hetalia so I made this. The countries that will be in here are: England Russia America Italy Southern Italy Canada (Discontinued...
10.6K 288 39
You have updated your status! Single [✔️] In a relationship [✔️] Married [✔️] It's just complicated, bro [✔️] And guess what, lovely reader? You're a...
4K 90 9
There are some random Male Belarus x reader. No request and lemons.This is a one shot. Sorry, guys. Belarus belongs to Himaruya Hidekaz. This story...
140K 2.8K 39
Some one-shots by me. I do not own Hetalia or you.