Damaged »•» Will Turner

De -infinitefantasies

"But let me tell you something Mr. Will Turner, damaged people are dangerous, they know how to survive." "Te... Mais

Chapter 1•Together Again
Chapter 2•We're Pirates
Chapter 3•I'd Die for Her
Chapter 4•I can't Dance
Chapter 5•The Code
Chapter 6•To Freedom
Chapter 7•While I'm Away
Chapter 8•Confused and Damaged
(9) Dead Man's Chest
Chapter 10• Natives
Chapter 11• Punching makes Every Thing Better
Chapter 13• Stupidity
Chapter 14• Mine
Chapter 15• Godspeed Jack Sparrow
Potc 5
Chapter 16• Tears
(17) At World's End
Chapter 18• Reunited
update? no. important? maybe.

Chapter 12• Family Issues

6.5K 145 37
De -infinitefantasies

"I hate this and I hate you." I growled out to Jack wiping away the hair sticking to my face from the rain, thunder booming around us. "You just had to take my last hair tie didn't you? Just because you lost yours."

Jack gave smirk, "I'm your brother little Lotte. Whats yours is mine." He flailed his arms about making me glare at him.
"Thats my only hair tie! Now I am out here in a dangerous storm, in one of the most dangerous spots in the whole ocean, coming all the way here for your problems as usual. Now all I want it my hair tie, is that too much to ask?" I said crossing my arms.

"Maybe another time darling. I gotta look my best for Mr.Jones right?"He teased walking away.
"As much as I love you, sometimes I really don't like you." I growled out.
"I love you too dear sister!"

I sighed once again brushing the wet hair out of my face going to stand by Will. We stared out silently at the crashing waves around us almost making me sea sick. In the distance looming in the darkness, I could make the outline of a seemingly crashed or damaged ship, that ship being, the Flying Dutchman.

"Thats the Flying Dutchman?" Will asked in disbelief.
"Aye." I answered nodding towards it, wringing out my hair.
"She doesn't look like much." He shrugged.

"Neither do you, or my sister." Jack made his presence known. "Do not, under estimate her." There was a compliment in there, just after you looked over the slightly rude part.
"So whats your plan then?" Jack asked, making Will roll his eyes and me raise my eyebrows.

"I go over, sneak through out the ship until I find your bloody key."

"And if there are crewman?"
"I cut down anyone in my path." Will said in a strong, determined voice, walking away.

"That was hot." I spoke my thoughts my mind replaying the way he said that and how he looked when he said that. Jack looked at me incredulously.
"No! That wasn't! You can't think that way! Your like what, 10?"

"I'm 24 Jack." I deadpanned. He gave me a stern look pointing a finger at me accusingly.
"No! No you most certainly are not! Not on my boat! You are whatever age I say you are."
"You can't stop time Jack."

"Yes I can and I will!"

• • • • •

"Are you sure about this Will?" I asked for maybe the third time holding on tightly to his arm just as he was about to go down the rope ladder onto the small rowing boat.
"Love, I'll be fine." He reassured.

"Its alright if you don't want to! Jack's so full of it sometimes. I can get one of the crew members to go or I could even go-" He cut me off with a feverish and quick kiss successfully making me shut up afterward.
"No you will not. I'll be fine. I always am."
"And you'll come back right? Promise?"
"I always do."

And with that he gave me one last soft kiss going down the rope ladder Jack calling, "And remember, if you do get caught, tell 'em that Jack Sparrow sent ya!" This made my eyebrows crease in confusion. Usually, when anything involved Jack, it was bad for the person helping and him. Anyways, it was Jacks debt to bargain away or heart to steal. What was involved so deeply into the deal Jack had made.

"Jack, I'm not comfortable with this." I said unsurely while gazing down at Will's fading silhouette.
"I haven't brought him into anything serious, he'll be fine. Pirates honor." He said placing a hand over his heart.

The thing is, pirates barely had any honor. Jack honestly had little to none. And Jack only had room in his heart for two people anymore. Himself, and me. I gazed up at my big brother warily before sighing, "Alright, I'm trusting you."

Jack made a grunt of a noise before quickly retreating away with me gazing back at his almost running figure. That man is alway running. Always placing other people in his problems. I knew that. I also knew, one day I would be dragged down because of him. Even though I was so close to being done with it I also knew that I wouldn't leave him. At least not permanently. Because, I loved him and he was family. He would always be my big brother and I would always look up to him. No matter what he does to himself, me, or the people around him. The people that always suffered from his mistakes. The people that always had no way out. The people that wee in the range of his explosions.

And I was always in the group of those people.

• • • • •

We waited for at least an hour, myself next to my brother tapping my foot anxiously as he looked through the spyglass.

"Can I see? Please. I'm nervous. What was it you told him to say again? Exactly." Jack startled from his gaze through the glass jumping at my voice.
"Uh no. I just told him that Jack Sparrow sent him to settle his debt, exactly at least." He muttered the last part almost scared of my reaction.

"He told me he was coming back. And you said he'd be just fine. So I shouldn't be worrying. Right?"
"Right! Y-yes! Of course!" He stuttered out peering through the glass once more.
"Can you see him? Is he alright?" I fretted, my nails being picked at.

"Oh yeah! Everything's going smoothly all is well." And right after he said that, Davy Jones himself appeared right in front of Jack's Spyglass. I jumped back letting out a yelp at the octopus with a human figure standing in front of me dressed in a drenched, dirts, captains uniform. Around us, the sea based looking crew surrounded, grabbing some of our men as to not make them struggle. As if they would. I'm pretty sure some just pissed their pants.

"Oh." Jack mumbled fear in his eyes.
"Its time to pay up Jack." Davy Jones told in a threatening voice leaning in. "You've been Captain of the Black Pearl for thirteen years! That, was are agreement!" Each step he took Jack went two back.

"Technically I've been a captain for 2 years then I was viciously mutiny'd on." Jack tried. Was this all about his deal? Then how could Will settle his debt if it was just about Jack.
"Then you were a poor captain but a captain nonetheless." Davy growled out, nearly spitting out every word on Jack with his thick accent. "Have you not introduced yourself all these years as, Captain Jack Sparrow?!"

Davy walked mightily amongst the boat impersonating my brother. Quite well, if I had to be honest. Davy Jones crew boomed out in laughter at their mocking Captain. Jack quickly walked up to Jones.
"You have my payment, one soul for your crew is already over there." He revealed making me gasp in shock. He lied to me. Why am always surprised by this? He always does it. Always finds a way to bend and twist the truth stretching it to his needs,

"That was the deal?" I whispered to Jack, brokenheartedly. He didn't even look my way.
"One soul is not equal to another!" Davy burst angrily at my brother.

"Ah-ha! So we have established that my proposal is sound in principal, now were just haggling over price!" Jack pointed out. Making me angrier and angrier.
"Price?"

"Aye, Price. Just how many soul do you think my soul is worth." He bartered.
"One hundred!" Davy announced a smirk on his slimy face. "In three days." Well great now my lover and my brother are screwed. I felt tears pooling in my eyes at the impossible request.

"You're a diamond mate! Now just send me back the boy and I'll be right off!" Jack tried once more. I knew he wasn't going to get anywhere.
"No, I keep the boy. a good faith payment. That only leaves you ninety nine more to go!" Davy laughed heartily. Holding his stomach for effect.

Jack's triumphant face faltered. "Have you not heard about Will Turner. He's noble, Heroic, terrific soprano. Worth at least four... maybe three and a half. Did I happen to mention... He's in love. With a girl. They just got back together. Sickeningly in love they are. Dividing her from him would be cruel don't you say? Lovers divided for eternity?"

I laughed humorlessly. As if he actually cared about me at all. "Thats quite all right Jackie dear. You won't have to worry about me and him at all." His eyes widened at my angered but teary expression. However, I ignored that, turning to Jones. "I'm offering my soul in place for Jack's."

"No! No she doesn't!" Jack protested pushing himself in front of me. I glared at him.
"Stop it! Stop acting like you care for anyone other than yourself. You're a cruel, dishonest, unworthy man. I would rather be with anyone other than you for eternity!" I spat. "You put me in all of you're problems and I just accept it. And even right now, even though for selfish thoughts, I'm doing you a favor at my expense! I have been a loyal sister to you and you have only been a scoundrel of a brother in return!"

And for the first time ever, my brother had tears hanging off his eyelashes, seeming to shrink away from my truthful words.

I turned to Davy Jones. "I offer my soul in Jack's place."
Davy Jones smiled a cruel smile. "Why yes, Ms.Charlotte Sparrow. I accept." I held my head high feeling one of his tentacles brush against my face, along my jaw. "A pretty one aren't ya. Its obvious where the good genes went to."

"98 souls!" Davy Jones finalized. Wrapping his slimy tentacle around Jack's hand, unmarking it. "Three days." As we were about to leave Davy had one last remark. "Who knew, Jack Sparrow can feel guilt?"

A/N

Wow long time no see you guys? Im hoping I'll be able to update more for this book this summer!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

664K 22.5K 56
❝ there might have been danger in their fire, but there was certainly beauty in the ashes. ❞ © staywildest
121K 4.6K 27
It turns out the pirates life was different than Will had imagined it. Especially when Elisabeth Swann gets taken and he joins Captain Jack Sparrow a...
24.1K 535 15
Elizabeth Swann is on her way to marry William Turner, but she feels as if her marriage with him is the wrong decision since she met a pirate named C...
163K 3.6K 32
BOOK ONE OF THE DEEP OCEAN SERIES. When Y/n and her best friend and lover, William Turner, must travel out to sea with a pirate in order to save the...