Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Five
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter One
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Three
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Nine
†† Chapter Ten
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Twelve
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Sixteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

†† Chapter Twenty

52.8K 1.1K 129
By SeraphinaRivera

[Vote because ... just because you love this story lol.

               We soared through the cloudless sky, the sun was just about to rise. Adam gripped on me tightly, since I still couldn't fly. I could actually hover a few feet off the ground with my own power but nothing like vampires. They had the wings and the speed.

               Adam and I have been running from death ever since we met. Sometimes I thought our relationship was a curse but it only made us stronger. Everything happened for a reason and I wouldn't take it back for the world.

               But no matter how many times we faced death, or how many magical beings we encountered, I was still young. I don't think I've had any fun for the past few months. It's all constant stress and insanity. Something had to be done before I went crazy. And it hit me.

               "Drop me," I told Adam.

               He looked down at me and gave me a look. "You're crazy."

               I looked deeply into his eyes and I knew that he wouldn't drop me no matter how much I begged. So I touched his chest and shocked him a little bit, which made him flinch and lose control of his body for a few seconds. And then I dropped.

               "Jasper!" Adam growled angrily as he dived down.

               I closed my eyes and let the wind glide me through the roaring air. It all felt relaxing, like floating on motionless water. I blinked up at Adam as he flew shot down like a bullet. I just smiled and let the gravity take care of me.

               When Adam was a few feet from me, I turned and shot down faster than him.

               "Jasper!" he roared.

               I ignored him and kept falling. It was only a matter of seconds before I'd hit the ground and become scrambled eggs.

               And then I saw a girl walking down a stone path that I was about to crash into. What is a girl doing in the middle of no where? More importantly why is there a path in the middle of no where? I'm pretty sure I didn't see anything for miles.

               I screamed like a girl because I couldn't slow down my speed. I was going to die and I was going to kill the girl.

               "WATCH OUT!" I screamed at her when I was close to contact. Her head snapped in my direction, confusion building in her expression.

               She jumped back just in time as I hit the ground with a loud sound that could almost be defined as an earthquake. I probably did cause an earthquake. It didn't hurt when I hit the ground, which surprised me and my body.

               I wasn't sure how far I went into the ground but everything was dark. I started clawing and digging my way out of the ground until I saw the morning sun.

               I felt a pair of hands grab mine and I was pulled right out of the ground. I faced a very, tempered looking Adam.

               "What do you think you are doing?" he asked me, staring with those incredible eyes.

               "I'm trying to have fun, can you please just chill? I've been doing nothing but running for my life. I need to have fun or I will become a very grumpy necromancer," I said defensively. 

               "Necromancer?" A voice asked.

               Crap. I almost forgot about the girl.

               I turned around and stared at her. She looked afraid when I did.

               "Are we in China?" I asked Adam.

               He furrowed his eyebrows. "Just because a person is Asian doesn't mean the whole world is."

               "What is an Asian doing in Florida?"

               The girl raised her eyebrows at me. "Can we forget that I'm Asian for one second and tell me how you two just fell out of the sky?"

               "We're aliens," I quickly replied, "and we come in peace."

               "But you just said you were a necromancer."

               "Excuse me," I rolled my head and lifted a finger. "We don't need to explain anything. You are the one that needs to explain why you're out in the middle of freaking no where. Mind explaining that? Ms. Asian?"

               "I ran away from my home," she looked down, sadness filling her eyes.

               I dropped my shoulders. "Why did you do that?"

               "I'm sick of my parents. I'm sick of them treating me like I'm a slave. I'm not anyone's slave."

               My eyes bulged. "Girl, you need to work out your issues with them. Running away isn't going to solve anything. Where were you planning to go? China?"

               Adam smacked the back of my head. "Stop that."

               "I don't know. I took a road and then I got lost. I just kept walking, not really caring where I was walking to. Anywhere but here."

               "But you could die out here, don't you know that?"

               "Yes, and I also know that I just witnessed two aliens falling from the sky."

               "We're not aliens," Adam reassured her.

               "Then what are you?"

               "We're Americans," I said proudly.

               "Speak for yourself," Adam scoffed.

               "And he's British," I motioned at him.

               "Stop avoiding my question. Why did you fall from the sky? Why didn't you die when you hit the ground like you were supposed to?" She asked.

               I looked at Adam and he shrugged. "I'm a necromancer. It's hard to explain."

               "And there is no time to explain. We must be going," Adam added.

               I gave her a sad look. "Sorry, we must go."

               "Wait," she called when we made a run for it.

                 I turned back to her. "What is it?"

                "Can I come with you?"

               Just then someone dropped a few feet from the girl, Kim. She dropped with such swag that I almost forgot she was a vampire. It's always style with her. Kim stood up straight from her falling position and looked at the girl.

                "Sure, why not?" Kim answered.

                 "Whoa, there are three of you?"

                 "Kim," Adam growled as he flashed towards her. "We can't take her, we need to go."

                "Aw come on. You can't leave the poor girl in the middle of no where. Let's just take her and drop her off somewhere she can be safe," she begged.

                "Fine, but she's your responsibility."

               "I'm not a dog, you know?" the girl said.

                Adam gave Kim the look and then ran back to me. "Let's go."

                We both ran down the path until Adam's wings exploded in the air and we soared through the wind. I could hear the girl gasping below as we disappeared through the clouds faster than she has ever seen.

                 "Don't you find it weird that she wasn't shocked to find people that can fly?" I asked Adam after a while of silence. I think he was angry at me, but I didn't do anything.

               "I don't really care, Jasper."

               "What is wrong?" I grunted, irritated.

               "What's wrong is that you think this is all fun and games. You could have died."

               "But I didn't."

               "What if you did?"

                I frowned at him. "Don't make me shock you."

               He rolled his eyes. "We're almost there."

               "And where is here again?"

               "You'll see when we get there."

~

               Adam gently flapped his wings as we lowered down on the sand. I stared at the waves crashing against the shore as we did. It was such a beautiful moment. How could you not think this was beautiful? My boyfriend, with beautiful dark wings, slowly and gently bringing me down to the ground like a fallen angel.

               "Why are you looking at me like that?"

               I blinked. "Why do you make it sound like it's a bad thing to look at you?"

               He let go of me when we were on the ground and he shrugged uncomfortably. "I don't know."

               I giggled. "You are so cute."

               "If you say so..." he mumbled.

               "I know so."

                He smiled widely, that smile killed me. It was adorable, gorgeous and beautiful in every way. There was no other smile that could ever beat his. It was perfection.

               "Let's go." He took my hand and pulled me through the sand. There was a house in the distance, which might be where we were going to stay. It rested on top of a cliff, almost like a lighthouse.

                I looked at him, annoyed. "Couldn't you drop us off at the cliff instead?"

               "Jeez. I'm sorry for trying to have a romantic moment with you." He looked offended.

               I pouted. "How was I supposed to know?"

                He sighed and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

               Sometimes I wish we were a normal couple. But that would never happen, so wishing is absolutely useless.

               "I love you, Adam."

               "I love you too, Jasper."

               When we reached the top of the cliff we walked towards the front door of the very expensive looking home. The house almost looked futuristic in some ways. The front of the house - which was the part that didn't face the ocean - was all solid concrete, but the back of the house - which was the one that faced the ocean - was all glass.

               "So who lives here? One of your vampire friends?" I asked, curiously.

               We marched up the path and stopped in front of the door. "You could say that." He looked at the door and knocked on it.

                I looked around, looking for any sign of Kim and the girl but they were no where in sight. I couldn't feel them either. I hope Kim helped her get back home in one piece. I feel sorry for the girl.

                 The door opened and a surprised girl appeared. She was beautiful, and obviously a vampire. She wasn't pale though, but it was the work of make up and blush. Her blonde curly hair fell just over her shoulders. Her big green eyes started right back at us.

                "Well ... well ... well ... if it isn't Adam." She said in a way that seemed seductive. It made me cringe.

               "Hello, Melody." He responded dryly. "I believe the offer still stands?"

               "Anything for an old boyfriend of mine," she smiled kind of creepy.

               Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND? Give her mercy, I'm gonna rip her throat out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.1K 27
After making a deal with the devil and becoming a demon wolf, Riley develops a plan that will make everyone happy but what will happen when the only...
181K 5.9K 40
(Continuation of the "Sweet Surrender" and "Saving Me" series, but can be read as a stand-alone story.) River is the son of two pretty well-known peo...
7K 700 20
When Finch goes to bed after a long night of magical bullshit, the last thing he expects-or wants-is a phone call from a vampire asking for help. He'...
8.2K 488 19
Santos thought his life was over. He thought the nights couldn't get darker. No matter where he goes he faces tragedy. So when Santos decides to take...