Taming the Bad Boy (Completed)

By VivWritesBooks

Renee Austin is the youngest FBI agent ever trained. At 17, she's completed countless missions. But this is h... More

Taming the Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
EXTRA SCENE
Authors Note
New Authors Note*

Chapter 31

69.2K 2.2K 184
By VivWritesBooks

I've literally just been working on the last chapters of TTBB...this isn't the last if you were wondering, I'm aiming for no more than 40 chapters at the end. There's been a serious plot twist and I've had to re-think the whole thing...but enjoy this chapter and remember to comment!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Renee change the music station!” I ground my teeth together in irritation as Brendan kicked the back of my chair repeatedly. I could see Blake’s hand tightening on the stirring wheel slowly and Mary Kate’s sighing becoming much more consistent.

“Renee…!”

I turned around to spit abuse but Mary Kate beat me to it “Brendan for the love of all that’s holy shut the heck up!”

He leaned back into the chair his bottom lip quivering “Well excuse me if I’m not a fan of a weird Irish band”

“That weird band” I snapped “Are called the Script and their amazing”

Brendan scoffed “Yeah, whatever”

We lapsed into a comfortable silence before I decided to ask Mary Kate the question that had been bugging me all day “Hey Emmy?”

“Hm?” it was surprising how comfortable we’d grown with each other. Considering I used the dream of grating her face and feeding her to a dog.

“Where’s Ashley?”

“On that biology trip”

“What biology trip?”  I asked confused, glancing at Blake briefly.

“You know, the one she paid $2000 for”

“$2000?” I spluttered “For what?”

“A month’s stay in some resort” she mumbled inspecting her fingernails “How come you didn’t go?”

“Because there is no biology trip?”

Mary Kate laughed unconvinced “Sure there was, she brought a letter home and everything!”

“So how come no one else has gone, I don’t see anyone else on a biology trip”

“That costs $2000” Blake added

Mary Kate’s smile wavered “I…I don’t know?”

“Face it Emmy” Brendan said “Your sister is just parading around the country with $2000 and has somehow convinced your parents it’s for an educational purpose”

“But…but…Ashley’s the good one” Mary Kate protested “She’s the one that has never gotten a detention”

“We think she may be mixed in with the wrong crowd” I tried to explain “I mean have you spoken to her?”

“Well I spoke to Jasper briefly”

Blake tensed “You did WHAT?”

“He’s on the trip too, that’s why I thought…” she trailed off

“What did he say?” I asked, ready to call Marie.

“He just told me she was unable to take her call and the resort was fun…and that they’d be back with a bang!” she giggled “he actually said that”

“You trust Jasper?” I asked warily.

“Sure I do” she smiled “He’s my big brother, why wouldn’t I trust him?”

So she knew. I dared a glance at Blake who looked equally as worried. I had a feeling Jasper was being literal. He certainly was coming back. With a bang bigger than ever.

3 bathroom breaks, 2 food stops and an hour of driving around in circles, we finally reached Springfield, Illinois.

“Thanks heavens!” I had to agree with Brendan as I stepped out of the car after taking over driving. I stretched out my cramped body and stared at the hotel we’d arrived at. It was fairly large and only 5 minutes from the venue. Plus, all of the US athletes were staying here.

“I suggest we freshen up grab some dinner and then take the longest sleep of our lives” Blake slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close, kissing the side of my head. I smiled up at him, enjoying his small moments of affection. We entered the hotel, which looked slightly better from the inside, and approached the desk.

“Hi I’m here for the Athletics”

The woman at the desk smiled at me “Can I get your name?”

“Renee Holland” then as an afterthought added “And if that doesn’t work try Austin”

She typed into her computer before nodding briefly “How many people with you?”

“3” I mumbled, trying hard to bite back a yawn.

“Room 314” she told me handing me a key and a large folder “Some information your coach requested I give to you”

I thanked her and went back to join the others by our bags “Shall we head up?”

Our room was almost like an apartment with one double bed either side of the spacious bedroom.

Blake groaned “I don’t want to hear them at it when I’m trying to sleep!”

I glanced briefly at Mary Kate and Brendon who’d already started making out on their king sized bed “We’ll make sure to tire Brendan out, hopefully he’ll just crash out”

Blake didn’t reply, just shot one more disgusted look at the couple before dragging me down with him to our bed.

“I’m tired” he mumbled into my hair, I agreed whole heartedly, placing a hand under his shirt and resting it on his cool chest.

“5 minutes” I decided, kissing him briefly “Just 5 minutes…”

5 minutes turned to 3 hours. We woke up at around quarter to 9 at night and I managed to shake Brendan and Mary Kate awake.

“Guys, I think we’ve missed dinner”

Brendan sprang up “No! I’m starving”

“Weren’t thinking about that when you were committing Restricted behaviour with your girlfriend” Blake muttered causing me to laugh.

“I’m sure we can get something” Mary Kate mumbled running a hand through her new chestnut hair, it suited her awful lot. I was pretty sure I looked a mess so I headed to the bathroom to change. I was in nothing but my underwear when Blake strolled in ignoring my protests. I ran a brush through my strawberry blonde hair, hating that it was waist length. I wonder how it’d look shorter?

“You’d look beautiful in everything” Blake assured me. I realised I’d thought that out loud.

“Thanks baby” I mumbled, slipping on a body con and examining myself in the mirror. Blake wolf whistled and I shook my head at him in mock annoyance. I decided to leave my hair in a high pony tail, before turning to enjoy the view of Blake in his Calvin Klein’s I returned his wolf whistle. He chuckled splashing some water at me from the tap he stood at. I laughed dancing my way to him, and squealed when he spun me around before placing small kisses around my face.

“Blake…” I mumbled

“Just 5 minutes!”

I giggled “That’s what we said last time” but didn’t stop him as he attacked my lips and bit my bottom lip teasingly. I allowed him entrance and slipped my hand passed the waistband of his Calvin’s.

“Renee…” but it came out as a moan.

“Hmm…”

“I can’t stop…”

I pulled away to see his irises swirling “What about now?”

He looked around “In a hotel bathroom? No chance”

I had to agree with him there “Blake…”

“I love you, you know that right?”

I nodded.

“Just, trust me on this one” he kissed me briefly but I sprang away at the banging on the other side of the bathroom door.

“Are you guys done making babies in there? My stomach requires urgent attention!”

Typical Brendan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...
2.1K 176 21
"Agent East I am telling you do it properly or else you won't like the consequences" Agent East is 9 year old girl the youngest spy in the world s...
140K 4.8K 37
Meet Rose she is a 25 year old FBI agent, she believes in second chances, but she also believes that people who have done wrong should be punished. R...
194K 4.7K 22
Tori is 17 and moves in with her mom's new husband and his 18 year old son. But after spending the summer with them, she notices that her new step-br...