The shy girl and the devil(HA...

By listening_to_BTS

●Cover made by @-secuteari (HAD A PLOT BUT IS NOW A ONESHOT BOOK) I gulped as devil approached me.i took a s... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Preview
Chapter 15
New story cover
Chapter 16
New story cover pt 2
+Bonus Halloween Chapter
Chapter 17
NEW STORY COVER
Chapter 18 Preview
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Making Changes
Oneshot -1 Tongue Piercing

Chapter 3

74.8K 1.6K 805
By listening_to_BTS

Ava's P O V

I stared at devil with shock mixed with fear." W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?"I asked stuttering.he looked at me with those dark eyes and said"I followed you here" my eyes widened.w-what oh my god!

Oh god he randomly just followed me here!! Is he crazy?! Why would he follow me?! Right now I'm a little scared since he is a little scary and could probably snap my neck like if it was twig!

H" u-um well it was nice seeing you" I shakily smiled at him.before i could try to push him out the door he grabbed my waist and sat me in his lap." I'm not going anywhere baby girl" he smirked.i gasped. I felt him place his hands on my waist and kept them there holding me tightly so I wouldn't escape.i looked up at him and

then I just noticed he had a bruise on his cheek,blood coming from the side of his head,a little bit of blood coming out of his mouth,I even noticed a few scratches on his face some cuts on his knuckles since the light of the television hit his face.i couldn't see his face clearly before because the room is dark and there is only light coming from the television.

I covered my mouth with my hands." Oh my god your hurt!" I extended my arm and touched his bruise and didn't even wince he just stared at me.oh my god how did he even get those?!

Did someone try to hurt him?! "W-wait here" I quickly got off his lap and went upstairs to my bathroom and got the first aid kit.

Then I quickly ran down the stairs and placed the aid kit on the couch And sat next to him and gently grabbed his face so he could he face me.i grabbed the alcohol and cloth and slowly started cleaning his cuts and bruises.

I started to feel uncomfortable while cleaning his cuts cause he just kept staring at me.i looked at him and he stared at me intently.i gasped again as he placed me on his lap again.i blushed."u-um I need clean your cuts so I need to get off your lap"i said while blushing.

" no there is no need for you to get off lap you can just keep cleaning my cuts" he said with deep voice.I tried to get off his lap but he didn't allow me." B-but I d-don't w-want-"Ava just go back to cleaning my cuts" he said in a calm but scary voice.i tried wiggle out of his hold but I just heard a groan from him.is he in pain?! Did I hurt him?!

I felt him grind something on my lower part and i gripped his shirt.i felt tingly down there"Ava I suggest you go back to cleaning my cuts or I'll take you so hard right here on this couch and you won't be able to walk for weeks straight" he said through clenched teeth and eyes shut.

My eyes widened and went back to cleaning his cuts. What does he mean by take me so hard right here on the couch? After I cleaned his cuts on his face and knuckles I noticed a cut on his arm also and cleaned it.

" u-um do you want a bad aid on the cut of your arm its a little big" I said while looking everywhere but him." I don't care whatever you want" " o-okay" I looked through the first aid kit and noticed I had a box of band aids that had unicorns on it and another box of band aids that had rainbows on it.

" w-which one d-do you want?" I said while smiling a little picturing him wearing these band aids.he looked at me in amusement."hmmm" he thought for a moment." Whichever one you want princess" I blushed.i though for a moment and decided on the unicorn filled band aid.

I grabbed the box,opened it and grab a band aid. I opened up the wrapping paper on it and carefully placed it on his cut.the band aid looked so funny and small on his huge arm.i giggled out loud.he looked at his arm and then looked at me in amusement and something else I couldn't my finger on.

Then I remembered something that made jump out of his lap but he still had a grip on me.oh my god I forgot!! I don't have pants on!!!even though I have a long shirt that's mid thigh I'm still in my underwear!" Hey stop moving" devil grunted.

I felt him place his hands on my thighs and he looked down and his eye widened and darkened.i gulped.i felt his hands slowly move and I felt him squeeze my butt.i gasped and jumped up.

he moved his hands back up and down my thighs slowly and pressed his lower parts against mine. I felt tingly down there again but I don't know why? I felt hot and damp in between my thighs.

Then he moved his hands towards my inner thighs and caressed my inner thighs.then he slowly moved it closer and closer to my private part.i gripped his shirt even tighter and closed my eyes.i don't know why I didn't even stop him.his hand inched closer and closer and my heart was beating so fast.

he pressed himself even closer to me.i could feel his hot breath on my neck."D-devil" I whimpered out just as his hand brushed against my private part and gripped his wrist but he moved my hand and placed it in his hair.

I gripped his hair as he placed a kiss on my collarbone.he then slowly moved his hand back on my thighs and caressed them one more time before putting his hand  in my underwear and squeezing my butt.i jumped up again.

I was gripping his shirt so hard and my eyes were shut tightly.i could feel my heart beat so fast!

I looked at him and his eyes turned into a darker shade.i felt something poking me again in my lower parts.what made jump completely off of his lap was the sound of car pulling up in the drive way.

my eyes widened it was my mom pulling up in the drive way." Oh my god my moms here" " so" devil just shrugged and leaned back into the sofa.

my eyes widened is he crazy if my mom sees a random guy with many tattoos and cuts and bruises on his face she will freak I looked at the time and noticed it was 11:00.oh god if she's him at this time sitting on the couch im definitely dead.

I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up but couldn't since he was muscular and heavy." Hey what are you doing" devil asked." Just come with me please!" I begged " but why" he lazily asked I groaned" please!" I pouted and give him the puppy dog eyes and he immediately stood up and followed me.

I giggled.he followed me up to my room and opened up the balcony" look stay here cause she'll think I'll be sleeping so she'll be coming up to check up on me so please stay there for a few minutes!" He stared at me smirking and nodded.i closed the balcony and closed the curtain of the balcony.

I quickly hopped into bed and pretended to be asleep.i heard her footsteps going up the stairs and the door to my room was opened.i heard her footsteps come closer to my bed and felt her kiss the top of my head.

"Sweet dreams honey" she whispered and kissed my for head one more time before exiting my room and closing my door.after I heard her the door to her room open and close I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

I felt the covers slide down my body and saw devil hover over me.he placed his hands go under my shirt and caress my sides and for some reason I felt sleepy and calm usually I would try to get out of his grip or try to get him off of me but for some reason I like it.

I felt kiss my forehead then my cheek and then bothe of my hands." Sleep princess I'll see you tomorrow" I no longer felt his warmth and somehow missed it.i felt him place the blanket on top of me and tuck me in.then I felt him kiss my cheek one more time before I heard footsteps going towards the balcony and heard a thud outside on the ground.

I got up from my bed looked outside of my balcony and saw devil walking away from my house towards a motorcycle that was parked a few houses down.he hopped on top of it and revved the engine and rode away towards the opposite direction of my house.

I rubbed my eyes thinking about everything that happened today.i just met devil today and he randomly appeared in my house with cuts and bruises!!! I know that he's probably dangerous but for some reason I think there is good in him.

I mean he really isn't totally mean. He's just a little scary at times.he looks like a mean grizzly bear on the outside but on the inside I bet he's a kind grizzly bear!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in forever!! It just that I have been really busy lately!! So I hope you guys like this chapter and tell me if I should keep updating cause I feel like I need to delete the book.also should change the actor for the guy if you do want me to I thought of maybe Vito basso.

Any ways please also give me suggestions for other celebrities to cast for devils character. Also guys I'm going to be deleting the gang leader is possessive because I just want to delete I just really think it's so cringy and I really just want to delete it! I just really don't feel comfortable having the book for so many people to see!! Sorry!!!

Vote

Comment

-love author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 7 7
"I never imagined that I would find myself entangled in a web of emotions with a man whom I had vowed to misguide and tempt with the allure of my bod...
2.1M 68.7K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...
84.5K 1.4K 44
*More of a romance and less of a Mafia Novel.* ❝Everything I touch just turns to Ash❞ ❝If so than I'll gladly burn for you❞ _________________________...
191K 5.5K 18
#1 IN SHORT STORY COLLECTION (3/21/20) #1 In DealWithTheDevil #5 in Teenager #7 in Devil (As of 7/04/2018) Every touch on your skin is hot, burning...