Mrs CEO (Harry Styles AU) - S...

By lazycatgirl

Sequel to Mr CEO Read Mr CEO first or this book will make no sense. You can find a link on my profile. *** Af... More

Mrs CEO
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014 *
015
016
017
018
019
020 *
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028 *
029
030
031
032
033 *
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041 *
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067 *
068
069
070 *
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081 *
082
Thirteen Facts
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093 *
094
095
096
097 *
098
100
Epilog
Thank you.
Q&A

099

23.7K 764 278
By lazycatgirl

It took me nearly 2 and a half years to get Violet pregnant again. She said we could have one more when Adaline turned 1 but we couldn't start trying for a baby until our daughter was 2. This time around it took us months to get pregnant but we finally were.

Robbie, who is 5 now, understood better the situation than Adaline who was going to be 3 by the time the baby arrives. Our two kids were very good and didn't hate each other as other kids do. They spend a lot of time together and share their toys and Buddy who is they favorite family member. In fact, they love him more than Violet and I.

I still remember when we went to the doctors for our first ultrasound. We had left the kids at home with Marine and Robert so we were on our own. I smiled at Violet as she layed on the bed with her top up so you could see the baby bump. Her bump it was bigger than usual at this stage but we thought it had to do with the position the baby was in.

We couldn't believe it when the doctor told us that we were expecting twins. I nearly fainted right there because that was not at all in the cards. I mean it was great that we were getting a 2x1 deal but I was afraid it will all be too much for Violet.

I was a bit afraid too because it is so hard with two kids already, imagine adding in two more. However, I was happy too because I was going to have two more kids for our family. I knew Violet will be done with after this pregnancy and I feel like I will be too. Four kids were more than enough.

This pregnancy was different not only because it was two babies but we also decided we wanted to be surprised with the sex of the babies. We thought that having two was a surprise in itself so we will let the sex be a surprise as well.

So when the babies arrived a month early we couldn't be more surprised. We were on our way to leave Robbie and Adaline at their nursery when Violet's water broke. We freaked out because we were not ready for them to arrive just yet.

I remember that Violet was shouting at me and I was in a trance while Robbie and Adaline were crying on the backseats all the way to the hospital. When we arrived I took Violet in and the doctors checked her out while I calmed down Robbie and Adaline.

"Daddy, mommy is going to get well?" Adaline asked me with a pout.

"She will. She is just going to have your sibblings." I told her.

"Ada, you don't have to worry." Robbie hugged her.

I smiled at my two kids as they hugged each other and Robbie stopped Adaline's tears. I crouched down and pulled them in a hug and told them I love them.

After a few minutes, all the family was here and I was able to go with Violet. She was sweating and screaming in pain and yet again telling me this was the last time she was going to go through this. I chuckled but I agreed with her.

With our two previous pregnancies, the babies took hours and hours to be born but this time around, as soon as I arrived to the room, Violet was told to push.

Our third and fourth baby were born. Two healthy and beautiful baby girls.

I know Adaline will be excited because she wanted sisters but Robbie will be gutted because he wanted brothers. I was so looking forward for his pout and complains about being the only boy.

I had one of our new daughters in my arms and Violet has the other. We haven't decided what names give them because we wanted Robbie and Adaline to do it.

Our two first kids arrived to the room and run towards us. Robbie tried to climb into Violet's bed but it was too high for him while Adaline couldn't even get close. I gave Violet the baby I was carrying and helped Robbie and Adaline up in the bed.

One on each side were looking at the newest members of our family. Robbie looked at me and shocked his head.

"I told you I wanted brothers!" He pouts making me laugh.

"I can't control that." I tell him before kissing his head.

"But I wanted brothers!" He crosses his arms over his chest.

"I got new sisters. Hi sisters!" Adaline says happily with the biggest grin on her face.

"What are their names?" Robbie asked.

"We have not named them because we want you to name them." Violet explains.

"Pocahontas and Barbie!" Adaline suggested.

"Eww! No way! My baby sister is not going to be named Barbie!" Robbie groaned.

"Normal names kids. I don't want copyright issues." I joked.

"How about you name her, she was born first." Violet tells Robbie to name the baby daughter on his side.

"Emma." Robbie said.

"Okay. Now Ada, you name her." Violet told Adaline who looked to the baby.

"Isabella so we can name her Bella like princess Bella!" Adaline explained.

I actually liked the names they chose so I was okay with them and I knew that Violet was as well because I knew she liked those names. We called the nurse so they would write down the names of our two girls.

Our first born twin daughter was named Emma Ava Styles. Ava in honour of Violet's mother whose name was Ava. Our second born twin daughter was named Isabella Gemma Styles. Gemma in honour of my sister.

***

"Daddy!! Emma just pooed herself!" Adaline shouted from the twins room.

"Daddy is on his way." I shout.

Emma and Bella were crying. When one cried, the other followed. We had the loud crying baby with Robbie and then the calmed baby who barely cried with Adaline but then we got the twins who constantly cried.

"Daddy I think Bella pooed as well." Adaline said as she bloked her nose from the smell.

"Ada darling could you help your dad and give him the changing bag?" I ask her.

"Yes daddy." She said before getting what I asked her.

I pulled off the stickers of Emma's nappy first and groaned at the smell. Once I had her changed, Adaline sat next to her and tried to calm her down. While she did that, I changed Bella and then the two girls calmed down.

"Thank you Ada!" I tell her.

"I wanted to help daddy!" She said with a smile.

I pulled her to my chest and kissed her cheek before I put the twins into their cribs. Adaline and I made our way to the kitchen and prepared food for the whole family. Violet was very tired after giving birth to the twins and was resting in our room while Robbie was at Zayn and Perrie's house playing with Zander.

"Daddy how do you know when you are in love?" Adaline ask me.

I nearly dropped all the food when she asked me that. Adaline was only 3 years old and she was already into guys? God please don't do this to me.

"Why are you asking me that?" I ask her with a raised brow.

"Because you love mommy and you know." She tells me.

"Right. I don't know, you just recognize the feeling when you feel it I guess." I say. "You get butterflies in your stomach and you can't wait to see that person."

"So is Robbie in love with Zander?" She asks.

I chuckle. "Unless they both like boys, no they don't love each other that way. They are best friends, like your uncle Louis, your uncle Niall and I."

"So you have to like boys to love them?" She asks.

"Well depending of your likings. You fall in love depending on your likings. Do you like someone?"

"Prince Eric." She admits making me chuckle.

"Of course. He is cute right?" I joke.

"He is. I like his blue eyes and his dark hair." She tells me.

"You do but you are only 3. I am afraid prince Eric likes them older." I say.

"He likes Ariel." She says.

"Right." I agree.

"Maybe someday I will find my own prince Eric with dark hair and blue eyes." She says.

"I am sure you will." I tell her before kissing her forehead.

She laughed at me and we finished cooking lunch. Perrie and Zayn dropped off Robbie along with Zander who was staying for the evening so Perrie and Zayn could go on a date. We had lunch and then all the kids went outside to play with Buddy.

I checked on Violet who was still sleeping and then checked on the twins who were on a deep sleep as well. When I had everything checked, I went outside and sat down looking at the three kids on the backyard.

I smiled as I saw Robbie and Zander pursuing Buddy while Adaline pursued them since her legs were a lot shorter and she couldn't run that fast. Zander tripped over and Adaline rushed towards him helping his up from the floor. My daughter has the nicest heart and is always helping everyone, like before when she helped me change the twins and make lunch.

But then I figured out one thing. She liked prince Eric because of his dark hair and his blue eyes. That is when I realize that Zander has dark hair, like his dad, and blue eyes, like his mother. Oh god I was screwed! 

***

A/N: hi everyone! I am sorry if some of you don't like time jumps but since we are getting closer to the end there is no other way to end it and include all their children. So are you happy they got twins? and girls? I added twins because some of you wanted them to have twins and also you seem to like more that they have girls so here you go. I hope you like it!

Thank you to everyone who send me get well soon messages! Unfortunatelly today I been feeling even worse. I got fever too so it sucks! In starters, tomorrow I am going to try to go to uni but if I feel like I felt today I won't go. This is relevant for the updates, if tomorrow I don't go to uni I will post the next chapter (also the last chapter of this book *cries*) and if I end up going I will post on Wednesday (unless something happens)

PS: on the photo, how I picture the twins :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 23.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
465K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
30K 881 17
Sheldon/Amy<3 Big Bang Theory. WARNING: Spolier Alerts for Season 6. A/N: This story was written when Season 6 was around before Season 7.
44.3K 1.1K 34
دعونا نري في هذه روايه معلومات عن دينا، حب العائله و الترابط اللي بينهم، عشق الاخوات، التصرف بتهور ولكنها كانت تفكر انه تصرف صحيح، مساعده الاخرين علي...