071

The next morning I am dreading the moment I have to get up and face everyone. It was Sunday and all of the family were going to get together and that meant that I have to face Brad and Aaron. However, I also will get the chance to see Mia, Lucas, Hal, Leo and Connor which had me looking forward to it.

"Baby stop you are killing mommy." I heard Violet's voice next to me.

I turn to her and realize that she is seated on the bed with her hands on her belly. She looked tired and her frown told me she was not happy.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked.

"No, your son is kicking my ribs since 6am. I am so tired." Violet told me.

"Oh babe. I am sorry." I say as I pull her into a hug.

"It's not your fault." She says as she snuggles closer.

"Can I do anything to make it better?" I ask.

"Maybe we can go eat. I am hungry and I think the baby is too." She says.

"Of course we can. You should have eaten if you were hungry." I tell her.

"I know but I wanted to have breakfast with you." She pouts making me smile and kiss her on the lips.

"C'mon let's go!" I say as I jump off the bed.

I move to Violet's side and help her get up from the bed. I helped her into a jacket and then I got quickly dress in a t-shirt and pants since I slept in boxers.

Once we were dressed, we made our way to the kitchen where we found Lilian and James having breakfast and talking happily. They greeted us good morning and Lilian told us that she had waffles and hot chocolates ready for us.

We ate with them, making small talk specially about Violet's complains about the baby kicking her ribs. Both James and Lilian were so excited about feeling the baby move that as soon as we were done eating, they touched her belly for a long while.

However, the baby was no longer collaborating since not soon after eating he stopped moving as much as he did. I guess he was hungry indeed and that is why now he was more calmed.

After that, we went back upstairs and got dressed before returning to the kitchen. We managed to convince Violet to take a nap on the living room while James and I prepared lunch with Lilian.

"So Harry are you excited about becoming a father?" Lilian asked me with a smile.

"Yes I am. I can't believe how excited I am." I say with a giddy smile on my face.

"I am glad! Violet told me that you didn't want kids. She was worried about that when I met her." She says.

"Yes that's right. I didn't want kids. I was afraid to be honest." I say.

"Yes, Violet told me that you were. She didn't go into much details but she knew about your fears." Lilian said.

"Yes, well my father wasn't the best father you see...so I was afraid I was going to be like him." I explained.

"Oh I am so sorry to hear that Harry, you are a great man, I am sure you will never be like your father." Lilian told me.

"I am aware of that now. I recently found out that my father was sick, he had schizophrenia and bipolarity so he couldn't help it. I know I am not sick and that I will be a good father. I will try my best to be a good father for my son." I tell her.

"I am sorry your father had to go through that. I have had kids in my classroom with bipolarity and it's so sad, they tend to get bullied by other kids and it's just horrible. It is important to raise awarness about mental diseases, they are as important as other diseases." Lilian tells me.