Mrs CEO

After going through a lot, Harry and Violet are on their best moment. Life is looking perfect and nothing can bring them down...or so they thought. After getting married, things start to change when Violet's desire of having a baby, a unexpected present from Harry's father and a mysterious account that is stealing money from Styles INC appear to change their lives.

Will Violet and Harry make it out together or will their marriage be torn apart by life?

Very Important! Before you start this book make sure you read my stoy Mr CEO first because this is the sequel to it. This book will make no sense if you don't read the other one first.

Warnings: this story will include sexual content, strong language and violence.

All right reserved to lazycatgirl. Do not steal my story.

A/N: Hi! My name is Paula and this is the sequel for my first book, Mr CEO. I don't think I have to give again certain warning that I already added on the first book so if you don't remember them, just go back to that one and re-read my first post in there.

The only thing I wanted to remind you is that English is not my first language, so my English is not perfect. Don't be afraid to point out mistakes so I can correct them but be nice about it. Don't kill me if I put something that makes no sense, it's not nice! So many of you were so nice pointing out stuff that was wrong on the first book and thank you for that so I was changing it asap.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy this story as much as you enjoyed the first book. Also make sure you comment or give me feedback about the story because I love to hear what you think.

Lots of love,

Paula aka lazycatgirl xxx