066

I barely have finished my sentence and mum was already crushing me into a hug. I smiled widely at her as she pulled me closer and closer until I could barely breath.

"Mom, I can't breath." I say.

"Oh sorry honey. I am just so happy. My baby is going to have a baby." She says with excitement.

Gemma is also squezing the live out of Violet and I began to push her away so she will not hurt baby Styles.

"Gemma you are suffocating my baby and his mommy." I complain.

"Sorry bro I am just too excited to become an aunty!" She said happily.

"Congratulations Harry and Violet." Robin says giving us both a hug.

"Thanks Robin." Violet says to him for the both of us.

Evan also congratulate us just as mom pulls Violet into another bone crushing hug. I sigh while Violet giggles happily.

"Mom, you are killing her. Stop." I complain pulling her away.

"I am just so excited! I am going to be a grandma." She says with wide excited eyes.

"I know mom, but calm down so you can process it, yeah?" I ask her and she nods.

"How far long are you?" Mom asks as we take seats on the couch.

Now Violet, mom and I sat on one couch and Gemma, Robin and Evan on the other. Violet smiles at my mom and puts a hand on her belly.

"I am 4 months now. The baby is developing perfectly." She says.

"Omg! And is it a baby boy you said?" She asks.

"Yes, mom it's a boy." I say with a smile.

"Oh he is going to be a big strong boy, just like his daddy. If he is like Harry he will be kicking into your ribs very soon." Mom says to Violet, making her laugh.

"I am so looking forward to that." Violet says with irony.

"Can I touch your belly?" Mom asks making me chuckle. She had to ask that.

"Of course. You don't even have to ask, go ahead."Violet tells her.

Mom puts her hands on Violet's belly and smiles widely. "Hello baby boy, I am your grannie!"

We all laugh at her silliness but we all know how much this means for mom. She believed I will never give her grandchildren and now I am going to be the first to give her one. She was so happy, just like me.

"You look so beautiful. You are glowing. Pregnancy suits you Violet." Gemma says with a smile.

"Thank you Gemma." She says. "You look beautiful as well and congratulations on the engagement."

"Thank you." Gemma says with a smile.

"So have you thought of any names?" Mom asks excited.

"Not yet. With finding out and then reading dad's letter, we didn't have time to talk about it." I say.

"Oh about that...are you okay?" Mom ask carefully.

"I am good mom. I didn't know and I am sorry I hated him for so long when he couldn't help it." I say.

"Baby it's fine. You didn't know. You just saw what happened and wanted nothing to do with it. I should have left as soon as things began to get thought to protect you two. I wish I made better choices, it was never my wish for you to feel hurt." Mom says as tears fall from her eyes.

"Mom, you loved him, you didn't give up on him, you did your best. You didn't fail. No one did. The disease won that is the only thing that was wrong." I say pulling her into my chest as she cries.