036

Joanna and Niall were kissing and everybody was staring at the romantic moment in awe. They pulled away with red cheeks and large smiles on their faces.

"I like you Niall." Joanna confesses.

"I have always liked you. From the first time I saw you." Niall tells her before crashing his lips into hers.

We all clap at them excitedly and as soon as they pull away from the kiss Joanna buries her face on Niall's neck in embarrassment . He puts his arms around her waist and I see the biggest smile on his face.

The romantic moment ends when we all decided to continue with the auction. It was finally my turn to get auctioned so I stepped into the stage.

Women started to bid for me, including my Violet and soon she was in a battle with none other than Juliet McArthur. Who even invited her?

I was praying Violet will win me but luck didn't seem to be on my side because Juliet ended up winning. I send Violet an apologetic look and she smiled sadly telling me everything it was okay even though she hates Juliet.

I got off the stage where Juliet was already waiting for me and that's when the music started and I walked her to the dance floor.

"So long not see Harry Styles." She says as she puts her arms around my neck as we dance. "I have missed you."

"Well I didn't so." I rudely say.

"I heard that you got married to that Violet chick. You could have done so much better." She says with a little laugh at the end.

"No I couldn't. There is no one better than her." I say annoyed.

"Are you sure? I heard she can't even hold a child inside her." She says with a devious smirk.

"You are a disgusting human being." I say.

"Maybe but I am sure I am better in bed than she will ever be. After all she seems pretty boring." She says.

"She is better in bed and in everything. You don't even compare to her. She will always be better than you." I bitterly say.

"Oh you hurt my feelings." She says with sarcasm.

"Good then." I say.

"You think you are so much better than everyone else when you are not." She tells me.

"I am not better but I try my best to be." I say.

"It was a low blow what you did to my father's business. We almost lost it all." She tells me.

"Glad to hear. It was my intention." I say.

"Well, you didn't succeed because the business is still running." She pointed out with a smirk.

"The only reason it stills works is because you sucked the dicks of every investor." I say with a victorious smirk.

"How dare you!" She says indignated.

"Hurts to hear the truth." I pointed out.

"Ugh! I will get you for this Styles. I swear." She says with a face full of anger.

"Sure you will." I say with sarcasm. "Now if you don't mind, the song is over and I am going to dance with my gorgeous wife."

She is fuming when I left her on the middle of the dancefloor and walk towards Violet.

"Are you okay?" Violet asks me concerned.

"Ugh I hate her." I say.

"I'm sorry I wish I had bided higher." Violet tells me before pulling me into a hug.

"It's fine. It's not your fault." I tell her. "Now let's forget her and go have a dance."

***

A/N: duh duh duh Juliet is back in the picture!

For those who don't remember Juliet, she is that girl Harry had sex with and she was nasty to Violet on a gallery exposition. Do you remember her?

Anyways, I am so sad that the boys are on a break. Fuck I miss them already! I couldn't watch the X Factor live because I was going out with friends for dinner but as soon as I arrived home I watched the performance. I cried my eyes out with History and all the photos on the background. It just brough so many memories that I have that are related to the boys in one way or another...It was so emotional! I know I will always feel emotional when I see that video.

Btw what are great choice to change the single from Infinity to History. I think History holds much more meaning for them and for us the fans and it's a great way to say see you later.

I am sending a hug to all my fellow directioners who are sad as well! Lots of love!