Rejected

By thecongolesebarbie

Ana moves from her home with her mom and joins the Crest Moon Pack. Only to find out that she has an arrogant... More

Background
Chapter 1- The beginning
Chapter 2-Starting School
Chapter 3- The party
Chapter 4- Mine
Chapter 5- I feel sick
Chapter 6- PASTA
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8 -The barbecue
Chapter 9- Paris ?
Chapter 10- EMMA ?!
Chapter 11 - Move with me ?
Chapter 13- Work for me ?
Authors Note: Ch 13
Chapter 14 Part 1*
Chapter 15- Babies ?
Chapter 16- Mates ?
Chapter 17- What ?
Chapter 18- Alexander Wess ?
Chapter 19- The sex ?
Chapter 20- Was I wrong ?
Chapter 21- His Loss
Chapter 22- The future ?
Chapter 23- Life
Chapter 24- Run
Chapter 25- Why
Chapter 26- He's Coming
Chapter 27- Ready, set, go
Chapter 28- Tomorrow

Chapter 14 part 2*

6.9K 215 26
By thecongolesebarbie

Recap of Chapter 14:

"I miss you Stacey how's everyone in the pack"

"The pack is good we're making An alliance maybe soon i'm not sure"

"Okay I have to go see you in a few days ?"

"Yeah I can't wait to see you"

"You too Love you lots"

"bye"

"bye" I sigh as I say goodbye and head to my room to change into something comfier

I start thinking about whether or not I want to move to a new pack with Emma maybe after Stacey leaves.

*

*

*

I decided on making spicy salmon with bok choy on white rice. I shuffle to my living room and get my iPod out of the storage box under the coffee table and play some music. I place my iPod on the dock and start on Drake's newest album views. I listen to my favorite song first 'Controlla'. I head back into the Kitchen and make a glaze for the salmon which was a mixture of honey soy sauce and crushed red pepper to give it a sweet but spicy tang.

***

About 20 minutes later the rice is ready and I put it in a serving bowl, the salmon is on a platter and bok choy lays next to the salmon on the platter. I decide to wait for Jace to get out of the shower and Emma just texted me saying she's heading home. I sit on my semi couch and gaze around my apartment proud of how i decorated it. The grays and fuzzy carpet everything just pulls itself together.

Jace walks out in a muscle tank and basketball shorts.

"You know you really shouldn't stress yourself out making dinner for us I'm sure Emma and I can learn to cook" He says with a serious face

I burst out laughing.

"Oh that's a good one Jace you and Emma cooking I'm not ready to die yet I treasure my life and that of my babies, we can't die of salmonella or food poisoning" I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I can't remember the last time i laughed this hard.

" Hey we can learn to cook okay and we'll bake you a cake on Friday today is Wednesday so give us two days to figure it out"

" Haha okay, sure jace but you're taking a bite of your cake first"

Just then Emma unlocks the apartment door with my spare key and walks in. She has a dazed expression on her face.

"Hey guys.. what are we laughing at" She asks now excited to join us in our delightful conversation.

"Oh nothing just laughing at Jace he says you guys are going to bake me a cake Friday."

Emma starts laughing as well. " Do you know how much work that is Jace"

"Well you get flour eggs milk and vanilla and whisk then bake right, come on Emma it's idiot proof you have to do it with me"

"Maybe remind me"

"Okay don't worry any who I'm starving can we eat now, Jace asks me.

I nod. " Yes let's eat I'm famished".

I serve myself then get up and get the bottle of Ketchup. I squirt some all over my rice and add pepper.

"Woah there Ana light on the ketchup"

I pout. " Pumps wants ketchup and I want Ketchup were getting ketchup". Jace chuckles and starts eating his food. Emma 1/2 way through her plate when she starts to ask me again about the pack.

" Ana did you think about what we discussed"

" I did and i decided I'll make my decision after Stacey leaves" 

"Whose Stacey" Emma and Jace both say at the same time.

" Uhh shes an old friend from my old pack".

"Is she pretty ?" Jace asks

"Jace what did I say about hitting on my friends" I get up and take my plate to the kitchen.

As I'm walking back I suddenly feel a bit dizzy and grab the edge of the dining table with one hand while the other grabs my belly.

"That I shouldn't-- waoh Ana you okay" Jace exclaims while rushing over to me and helping me lay on the couch.

" Yeah I'm fine just dizzy" I remember that I have an appointment tomorrow at the doctors after work, I have a fall shoot after brunch tomorrow. Tomorrow we measure how long the baby is. I get to find out the sex in a few more weeks. I wanted to wait for the element of surprise but I'm not really a surprise person. I doze off after a while of thinking and wake up to go pee. I find myself in my bed with a throw blanket on me. Jace and Emma are getting to know me well they know I hate being extremely hot when in bed. I waddle over to the bathroom and relieve myself. I'm back in my room when I look at the clock: 3:25 am I have about 6 more hours of sleep left. I walk over to the mirror and turn on my lamp I then decide to take a pic of my baby bump once a week from today so Thursday. I'm currently about three months almost four months pregnant. I got pregnant a month after Christians Birthday bash we mated that night. Then he rejected me so that's two months and it's been two months and a few weeks since moving here so about three months and a few weeks. I pull up my shirt and realize that I'm only in a tank and underwear. I take the tank off, I want to truly embrace my body and baby bump I snap some shots and as I am I realize that i've gained much more weight. I need to start going to the gym I refuse to eat my weight because with the way i've been eating I'll probably weigh 200 by then ( NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE ). I decide to sleep in a big t-shirt instead of a tank. It's just more comfy ( don't you guys agree big shirts are more comfy than tanks ). This baby is going to be here soon. I can literally feel my belly growing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up about five hours later and stretch, I rush to the bathroom with the urgent need to pee.
God this is Tiring - I gush my wolf hasn't spoken to me since I got to Paris she was begging me to stay with Christian maybe he'll realize the truth she said. I didn't want to stay with a mate who believed a lie told by him by some jealous freak living in his own home.

T : God this is tiring it's draining all my energy from the puking to the peeing the mood swings and cravings god it's all too much. I chuckle at my wolf who's been m.i.a for a while now.
A: Tro where ya been I missed you.
T: Ana I was mad at you for a while then I realized that Christian should be apologizing to us all four of us for his mistakes, his foolish thinking.
A: Tro three of us you mean three of us, she gets a little confused sometimes.
T: No I mean what I mean Anastasia, God I'm dying to go on a run aren't you ?
A: Yes Tro but we can't it'll hurt Pumps.

( **who likes the babies nickname ? Comment ;) ** )

T: okay I guess.
A: I'm going to make breakfast now can you speak to me after my photoshoot Trojian ?
T: mmhh. She hums obviously annoyed that she can't run.
A: Tro just a few more months I promise.
T: okay Ana whatever you say she doesn't sound to confident in that.

After that I shower and change into something cute but comfy as it is fall here in Paris.

A few hours later I'm heading into the doctors office and I'm being called. Just in time.
"Mrs. Baker" the nurse calls from behind the glass.
"here, sorry has a hard time getting out the car".
"Well Dr. Sondra is ready to see you now.
"Alright". I'm shown where my room is and I'm asked for blood and a pee sample.
Fifteen minutes later the doctor shows up and tells me some shocking news

*

*

*

Two updates in one day YAY. This one is extra long to make up for those two weeks I didn't update. What will the doctor tell her I mean she hasn't gotten an ultrasound yet ? I'll leave you guys pondering til the next update. But since I put time in taking all my study halls today and using my homework time to type this chapter I'll expect a little from each of you as well. I'll require 30 votes and 20 comments if you guys want the next update, I should hopefully be typing tomorrow. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW. Voting reminds me to update. Ugh what did the doctor say I'm curious to know as well. Well until next time then.
Xoxo, Shay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
255K 10.6K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...
18.2K 922 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...