I Fell For A Gang Member [2]

By SimplyAmber96

This is the sequal to'I Fell For A Gang Member' I hope this one turns out as good as the first. Keep those co... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

9.7K 195 13
By SimplyAmber96

Chapter 20

Exhausted

I've been planning the wedding for a week now. We don't plan on getting married until June after school ends, but weddings take a long time to plan. Luckily I have my mom and friends to help me out. Today we're going to see our house for the first time. It's finished and all it needs is to be furnished. Andy and Marco are riding with Ms. Ramirez, while I'm riding with my parents and the twins. I can't wait to see the house, and move in.

We pulled into the driveway and I was shocked at what I saw. I fell in love instantly. The house was made of brown brick. The porch was covered with a roof and there was a nice garden out front, going in a squiggly line. It had a two car garage and two floors. I took the twins out of the car and put them in their strollers.

"This is amazing, dad." I muttered.

"It's gorgeous." My mom said.

"Designed it myself." My dad said smugly.

Ms. Ramirez pulled into the driveway and got out. She was amazed by the house just as I am.

"Pendiente (Outstanding)"

"Can I live with you?" Andy asked with a chuckle.

"Where's Marco?" I asked.

"Still sleeping. He's been working hard." Andy leaned into the car to wake Marco up.

Marco has been working two jobs, handling school, and taking care of the twins. He's been so exhausted lately. He worked at the corner store today, and later he has to go to his other job at Target.

Once Marco was up, he was a little grumpy, but he loved the house. Whenever we get furniture, we can move in and be a real family.

"This amazing." Marco said.

We walked into the house. As soon as we walked into the door, there was hardwood floor going to the back of the house. To the right was an entryway to the huge living room. There was a fireplace and floor was carpeted. To our left was the door to the garages and the stairs. We walked to the back of the house and saw the huge kitchen and bathroom. There was also a small office.

Next we went upstairs. There were three rooms to our left and a branching hallway to our right. Straight ahead was another room. We looked in each naming what they would be. There was one bathroom connecting two bedrooms together. A small closet, and two more bedrooms. The door to the back was a medium sized room that we're planning on using for the twins and their toys.

We went back downstairs to see the backyard which we decided to leave for last. We opened the sliding glass door to the back deck. A huge smile came to my face when I saw the huge pool. There was a play area to our left set up for when the twins are older. And to our left, the was another small garden. Not many trees were here, but I thought it was better so we could see the view.

"This is amazing." I said. "Thank you so much." I gave my parents each a hug.

"It was our pleasure sweetie." My mom said. "We'll go furniture shopping soon."

We all headed home after seeing the house. Knowing that I'll be married and we have our house, makes me so happy. We'll be an actual family. I'll be able to get a job so Marco doesn't have to work so hard, and I can go to college.

Once home, I put the twins down for a nap. I ran into Marco coming from the nursery. He looked half asleep.

"Hey." I said. He looked at me and gave me a half smile. "Are you alright?"

"Just a little tired. I have to leave in 30 minutes."

"Call out sick. You're being worked too hard."

"I just need a quick nap and I'll be fine."

"You need more than a nap. This isn't healthy. You need to drop one of the jobs."

"I need to pay for the ring and the twins. We could use the money."

"But..."

"Just let me take a nap." I could tell he was beginning to get annoyed.

"Fine."

Marco went to take a nap and I went downstairs. I went into the kitchen with my mom, who was making lunch for us.

"Mom, I'm worried about Marco."
"Why?"

"Because he's so exhausted lately. On weekends, he works two jobs, and alternates during the week. He never has a day off. He claims he can handle it, but I don't think so."
"Have you talked to him about it?"

"I just did, but he was only annoyed by me."
"If he says he can handle it, then I'm sure he can. He knows how much stress he can take."
I sat in the dining room and worked on planning the wedding. I want a big wedding and Marco doesn't mind. He's leaving everything up to me. My dad is just worried about the price.

Marco came running down the stairs and I jumped. He was jumping up and down while trying to keep his balance and put his shoes on.

"You let me over sleep." He said.

"I didn't know I was supposed to wake you."

"My boss is going to be pissed."

"It'll be fine."

"That's what you think."

Marco grabbed his coat and left. He's always panicking whenever he's late. It doesn't happen often, but whenever it does, he's panicked. I continued with planning the wedding. I'm trying to figure out who should come. My friends of course, and Marco's. And obviously our parents. My grandparents and Marco's if he wants. But I don't know who else.

Night came and Marco got back from his shift. My mom was fixing dinner and the twins were up playing with their toys.

"How was work?" I asked Marco as he put his coat away.

"It was okay." He came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Was your boss mad at you?"

"A little. He seemed to be in a good mood so he let me go with a warning."
"That's good. But you look tired."

"I am. I don't want to sleep now, or I won't be able to go back to sleep after dinner."

Marco watched TV with me until dinner was ready. We sat down at the table filled our plates.

"Marco wake up." Ms. Ramirez said. I looked at Marco and he had his head resting on his hands, his eyes closed. I nudged him and he opened his eyes.

"Sorry." He said.

"Do you plan on working two jobs forever?" My dad asked Marco.

"No. Only until Bailey can get a job."

"I'll apply for one tomorrow." I said.

"No." Marco argued. "You have school work and the twins to worry about."
"And so do you. Working two jobs is too much stress and work."

"I'll think about it."

I thought him thinking about it was better than nothing. It's some sort of break through.

"Um Mr. and Mrs. Hartlem, I was wondering if I could have a friends come visit." Andy said.

"Who would that be?" My mom asked.

"She's a friend pf mine from Washington. She wanted to come for Christmas, but couldn't."

"I don't see why not. As long as her parents are okay with it."

"Thanks."

After dinner we got ready for bed. I put the twins to sleep and went to my room. I wasn't surprised to see Marco already in bed, asleep. I put on my pajamas and climbed in next to him. I think I might pay both of his bosses a visit. Maybe they can change his work hours.

Marco's P.O.V*

I woke up to Bailey's alarm clock. I slowly got up and took a shower. After, I got ready for school. I went into the nursery to dress the twins while Bailey took her shower. I dressed Bells then Jason. I brought them downstairs and made their breakfast. Mrs. Hartlem already had our breakfasts prepared. I ate my breakfast while feeding the twins.

Bailey came downstairs and gave me a small smile. Not long after, Andy came downstairs. I wonder how long Andy has been planning on Katie visiting. I wonder when she's coming. I'm curious to know what type of person she is. She must be really nice if she and Andy had been dating for four years.

Andy headed to school while Bailey and I got the twins ready for daycare. I'm still extremely tired. Maybe I should skip, but where do I go to sleep? I guess I'll have to stay in school for the entire day.

Once to school, I went to the nurse to take a nap before class started. She knows why I come in to take a nap everyday, and understands. My friends don't know that I come here everyday. They usually ask me at lunch where I was.

The bell rang and I reluctantly got up. I grabbed my backpack and headed to my first period class, trigonometry with Ms. Roman. I walked into class and went to my desk. I got out my books and put my head down. I need a day off, but I need all the money I can get right now.

I hadn't realized I'd went to sleep until I felt someone shaking me from both sides. I slowly opened my eyes on looked up to see Ms. Roman with her hands on her hips and an angry look on her face.

"Marco Millet, this is the third time you've fallen asleep in my class. You need to go to bed earlier. I don't care if you have two children to raise. Go to Principal Millers office."

I sighed and slowly got up. I gathered my books and grabbed my backpack. I trudged to Principal Miller's office with a frown on my face.

I walked into the main office and went to the desk. Mrs. Johnson looked up at me and slowly shook her head.

"You were doing so well." She said. "Go take a seat." I sat down in one of the waiting chairs. Not long after, Principal Miller came from his office.

"Come on in Marco."

I came into his office and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. He sat behind his desk and looked at me.

"What was it this time?" He asked me.

"I was sleeping in class."

"Why?"

"Because I'm tired."

"Then you need to go to bed earlier."

"I take naps during the day and go to bed early. It does nothing."

"Tell me why you're so exhausted."

"I'm currently working two jobs and I don't get much sleep."
"Is it to support your family?"

"Yeah. I also have some things to pay off. The more money I get, the faster it'll go."
Principal Miller sighed and leaned backing his chair. He spun back and forth a little before speaking.

"I'm suspending you for two weeks." He said slowly.

"What? Why? All I did was fall asleep in class. That's hardly reason enough to suspend me."
"It won't go on your record. I'm suspending you because you obviously just want to provide for your family. We can't have you sleeping in class. Use these two weeks to get some sleep, and talk to your bosses about your hours. Now, go back to class and try to stay awake."

I got up and went back to class. Though I could use the sleep, I don't want to miss school. I'll have to make up so much work. My mom is going to be so pissed at me. She might make me quit my jobs.

Lunch finally came and I headed to the cafeteria. I saw Casey and Eric and walked over to them.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Where were you this morning?" Eric asked me.

"I went to class early."

"You've been doing that a lot lately. You really don't want to risk being late, huh?" Casey said.

"Yeah."

After we all had our lunches, we found an empty table and sat down. Bailey was talking to Hannah as they walked to the table. When she sat down she looked at me.

"Marco, can I talk to you?" Bailey asked me.

"Yeah, sure."

We left the cafeteria so we could talk privately and hear each other. Bailey crossed her arms.

"Hannah told me you got suspended."

"Yeah I did. But I'm not in trouble."
"That doesn't make sense."

"Principal Miller thinks I need to catch up on my sleep and talk to my bosses. He says it won't go on my record."

"How long did you get?"

"Two weeks."

"That's so long. I guess I'll have to bring your work home with me."
"You don't have to." I smirked.

"You think you're just not going to do it? I'm not going to let that happen."

"Worth a shot." I leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

Bailey's P.O.V*

During my free period, I took the opportunity to fill out some college applications. I want to go somewhere her in Virginia that's close to home. I have so much to do. I have the wedding to plan and applications to send. I'm running out of time on the applications. I really hope I'll be accepted into one of them.

It was time to go to my next class, video with Mr. Holt. I got to class and sat at one of the tables in the room. Mr. Holt turned to the class and picked up a stack of papers.

"Today you're getting your first project. These papers are your organizers and you're grading sheet. Do not lose these."

After passing out the papers to everyone, he went back to the front of the room and turned on the TV.

"For your project, I want you to tape your daily life. It should be 30 minutes to an hour long. We've learned a lot about cameras so far this year, let it show what you've learned. I've made one of myself for an example. Pay attention."

After watching the video, I became excited for the project. For a week, I'm supposed to wake up and begin recording my life. Hopefully my family doesn't mind being on camera. Even if they don't it makes it more realistic when they blocked the view of the camera.

"You were each assigned a camera at the beginning of the year. You'll be using those, and they should not come back broken. For the remainder of class, I'll let you decide your schedule for taping, and so on."

I decided my theme was to be the life of a teenage mother of two. That's my daily life, so what else could be a better theme?

"I can't wait to see yours Bailey." Samantha Holly said to me. "Seeing what you go through everyday would be wonderful. I can't imagine having to take care of two kids and trying to have a some what normal teenage life. "

"You'll be surprised to see it's easier than you think." I said. This project is going to be so much fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's the chapter. Sorry I didn't edit.

Please comment, vote, and/or fan. Thanks!! ;-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 13.2K 30
"When love got in the way..." Catastrophe: an event causing great and usually sudden damage or suffering; a disaster. It seemed as though my life bro...
7.7M 235K 35
Angel Harper has had a tough life. At fifteen, she lost her parents and little brother to a tragic car accident that will forever change her. Her aun...
239K 7.9K 14
Tera thought she'd never see the hot stranger she had a one night stand with again, but on her first day of her final college class her professor tur...
181K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other