The Gangleader's Princess

Door fall_all_year

Kassy Black is a daddy's girl. She just wants to survive high school unnoticed so nobody is suspicious of her... Meer

Characters
Dream On
No Time For the Weak
I Still Love You........
Starbucks and New Friends
Purple Nerds
I Scraped My Knee Climbing Up From Hell
Peace Offering
Im Better Than Tinder!
Where's A High School Party When You Need One
Partay Time!!!!
Amends
Best Friends?
Mother of the Mosh Pit
You're Not Special
Maybe something is there?
Too Close
James Bond for Dummies
Playing Nurse
The Appearing Wall
The Kiss
Comparing
Not It Bullshit

When Your Mother Gave Birth The Toilet Didn't Flush

2.8K 93 10
Door fall_all_year

I walked out of science and headed to my locker.

I open my locker and to get my lunch money.

"Hey!" I high-pitched voice piped.

And here comes the headache......

I mentally groan in agony, whoops did I say mentally..... I meant out loud.

"What do you want," I said still turned around trying to find my money.

"Look at me when I am talking to you," she shrieks. She harshly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. Her hand never left my shoulder. She squeezed it like she was hurting me, but God knows that will never happen.

I looked at her then her hand many times before I decided to talk because she is to dense to get the idea.

"Get your hand off me before you don't have a hand," I told her with a blank face," and touch me again I will smash it with my locker."

She quickly moved her hand and tried to not look phased.

I saw Cleo and her new boyfriend Andrew walk by us and Cleo looked in my direction she saw Fariah and looked worried like I would do something.

She rushed over dragging Andrew.

"Is everything good?" She asked me.

"Yeah, for now, you can go," I gave her a smile.

"Don't do anything stupid," she gave me a pointed look.

"No promises," i mutter as she walked away.

"I heard that," she yelled from down the hall.

"Now why are you bothering me," I asked the prostitu-i mean Fariah.

"This is my school and Alec is mine so back off I will not have what's mine taken from Glassy Black," she said narrowing her eyes although it just looks like she ate something sour.

"Oh so original, I'm so scared I might pee my pants. Okay listen and listen good, you don't own the school your just a overgrown sex toy that guys pass around. Second, Alec is my best friend and he didn't even like you. He was only one of the guys that passed you around. It's not his fault that you got attached. Maybe cause your mom was like this, you are to. I mean you were only born cause when your mother gave birth the toilet didn't flush," I say the last part like it was a fact.

If looks could kill I would be buried in another planet. She was so mad her face was red.

"What I'm not being rude I'm just saying it how it is,"I giggle and shrug.

I only snapped because Glassy Kassy was a pet name for me from West, he only said it in private. Then people at school thought they "invented" it and made it a vicious nickname.

That brought back memories of me and West and that just made me snap a bit.

I turn around to continue the search for my money.

I'm furious inside don't get me wrong but I told Cleo I would keep it in.

I feel Fariah's on my shoulder so I take it bring it to my locker and smash it with my locker door and I hear a crack.

Serves the bitch, I told her this would happen.

"You bitch!" I️ hear followed by sobs of pain.

I don't even turn to see her reaction. I hear her heels clicking away.

I finally found my money and headed to the cafeteria. I get my lunch then go to my brothers table.

"Your guys' sex toy's hand might be broken, so the hand jobs might be off the table," I laugh.

"Which hand?," Jeremy asked.

"Right," I said.

"Well leftie will have to work for now," he said putting his feet up.

The whole table erupts with laughter.

Alec walks to the table and sits by me.

"What'd I miss?" He asks me with a smile.

"Your best friend here said that my hand job has to be with a left hand," Tyler chuckled.

"She's not giving anyone a hand job," Alec says putting a protective arm around my waist.

"Noooooo, she might have broke Fariah's right hand. Although I wouldn't mind Kass giving me one," he winks at me.

My face heats up. Alec somehow pulls me closer. I throw one of my fries at Tyler and he easily catches it in his mouth. I laugh and turn to see Alec glaring holes at Tyler.

He the looks at me and his face softens which made my cheeks flame.

We continue to talk for a while. Alec's right hand never leaves my thigh although I️ don't mind.

Alec reached and took a handful of my fries. My eyes playfully narrow.

"You wouldn't," I said.

"Oh but I would," he challenges.

He goes to put one of the fries but I beat him to it. I lean over and bite the fry out of his hand while taking the others back.

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND!!!!!

"Hey I was going to eat that," he pouts.

"Well get over it you big baby," I roll my eyes.

The bell rang which meant time to go to class.

"Throw my tray away would you?" I wink at Alec.

He chuckles but nods in agreement.

I walk out of the cafeteria to see Cleo sitting on the ground, leaning on the lockers crying.

I run to her and kneel by her.

"Babe what's wrong," I ask pulling her in a hug.

"H-he....c-cheated...on m-me," she said in between sobs.

"He what?" I asked beyond furious. They've been dating for a year. Even when we were in England. That douche begs for her to stay with him while we were in England. Then the fucker cheats on her.

"I was running from Justice c-cause he had s-someone's underwear, so I decided to hide in the janitors closet and I saw him and Jessica in the middle of fucking," she said then started crying harder.

That's when my evil comes through. There's a difference between bad and evil. The bad side of me goes crazy and wrecks everything. But the evil side of me is very clever and is the side you should be scared of. Most people have only seen my bad side and don't get me wrong you should be scared of that side too.

"Get up," I command with a sly smile.

"Why?" She asks confused.

"Cause Revenge is an asshole and Karma's a bitch. And unfortunately for Andrew those people are us. Come on I need the Revenge to my Karma," I say reaching my hand down for her to take.

She takes my hand and stands up.

"What's your plan?" She asks wiping off her tears.

"Follow me," I say as I start walking to the parking lot.

"That's such a great plan," she says sarcastically as she follows me.

I just laugh and lead her to Andrew's everything. Yup that's right, his car.

"Phase 1: we key his car and set it on fire or make it explode," I say. I mean I like to give people options.

"Just set some stuff on fire then pour water everywhere to ruin the leather seats," she shrugs.

"Okay we have an hour, lets get to work!"

After we were done I look at our masterpiece.

The tires were slashed, the windows are broken, the inside of the car was burned but we poured water over the fire so it is black and damp, we carved out Jessica's name into the seats, we keyed the car and on the side I wrote "ain't no rest for the wicked ;)". Last but not least I blasted Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant on loop.

"Perfect," I smirk at the car evilly.

"Is it time to say goodbye to evil Kassy?" Cleo asked with a pout.

"Hell no! You think this was my only plan?" I laugh.

"Yes!" She cheers.

"Okay get in my car we have one more stop before school gets out," I say unlocking my car.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Why are we at Andrews house?" Cleo asked.

"You keep extra clothes here right?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Cause that's our way in follow my lead," I say getting out of the car and heading to the door.

We knock and his mother opens the door.

"Hello girls," Mrs.Decon smiled.

"Hey Janice, can I go upstairs to get my extra clothes?" She asks with a smile.

"Of Course!" The kind lady says. She steps out of the way for us to come in.

We walk upstairs and I go straight to the bathroom.

The color he hates the most is pink so I put bright neon pink hair dye in his shampoo and conditioner. I got the permanent one just so he learns his lesson.

We go to his room and I took out my pocket knife. I went to his desk and carved "Revenge + Karma".

Then I went to his white board and wrote "Revenge is an asshole and Karma is a bitch. It's just too bad that you messed with both of them ;)"

Me and Cleo cut open his pillows and threw feathers everywhere.

I looked in his trash and saw a picture of him a few years ago wearing braces and headgear while he was sleeping with the ugliest expression on his face. I took the photo and put it in my pocket.

Cleo grabbed her clothes and we walked downstairs like nothing happened.

"Sorry it took so long, I forgot where he put them,"Cleo laughed.

"No problem sweetheart," Janice said as she cooked.

"Okay we will be on our way now," we waved and left the house.

"Can't wait for school tomorrow!" I said as we drive to my house.

________________________________

Ta-Da! I write more than I usually do so yay! How did you like seeing the different sides of Kassy? I didn't take that long to update so I'm proud of myself. I'll take that W. I also changed Kassy to Nina and Cleo to Sara.( if you don't know who they are go to my Characters chapter)

Anywhore,
Love ya,
Kaitlyn❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
456K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
165K 12.8K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...