She is my Slave (Zayn Malik)

By zaynika

As my eyes landed on her; I immediately know where she belongs too. She is the one, I'm looking for. No doubt... More

She is my Slave
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sequel~ Imperfectly Yours

Chapter 33

35.7K 1K 68
By zaynika

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I have sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

Well you are the only exception.
-Paramore

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 33

I was scared to open my eyes as I felt him loosen his grip on my hand. I was even more scared about telling him my feelings. I was terrified that he would reject me and I can feel this happening. But I just said it…I tried to make myself never tell him…but I just couldn't stop myself. Without thinking I just said it.

Self-consciously I opened my eyes and saw a shocked expression on his face. My eyes searched for his, but he looked distracted; he looked like he was battling with himself. A small tear left my eye. I was scared of this. That’s why I never told him. He must think I’m an idiot. He pulled away sitting back toward his side. I felt hurt; no, hurt is such a small word. I couldn’t express what I’m feeling. I couldn’t control my tears. I looked away from him.

During the ride we both stayed quiet until he broke the silence. “Faith…” I closed my eyes. I just can’t get enough of the way he says my name. It felt so intense just by him calling me. I slightly turned towards him.

“You know me…you know my past. All of it. No one else knows about it except you. You know I could never fall in love,” he said not looking at me, his posture controlled and perfectly normal. I sobbed loudly as he said the last words. I know but I didn't want to believe it and feel more hurt.

“I know…I never expected anything from your side. I just want to get this out my chest. I just want to let you know because that’s the last time we're meeting.” That’s true he'll leave after this drive. He thinks for a long time and nods afterward. I expected more than that but I just…I always expected that it would never happen.

“Why do you give me that house and everything else?” I ask which is what I've wanted to do for the past two days. He finally looks at me, clenching his jaw “I just want…I don’t know” I nodded not wanting to ask further. His expression warns me already.

As I noticed the block leading to my new apartment I started to panic. “I’ll found out what Austin did…soon,” he said as we came nearer to flat. I don’t care if he finds out; I know what he's capable of. I looked at him, capturing every detail of his face in my eyes.

I know what I’m going to do as soon as I go back. The thought make me shiver. “I miss you,” I said through tears. “Stop crying…You're making it hard for me,” he said scooting closer to me. I looked at him as the car finally stopped.

“It gets harder for me every single day. You make me feel complete and miserable at the same time, Zayn” I said, never leaving his eyes.

“I can’t…” He shook his head. I nodded letting my tears fall. “I'll love you always, Zayn,” I said as he closed his eyes for the longest moment. That was my cue to leave. I opened the door as quickly I could and left him. I ran to the building, ignoring the people that were staring at me.

By the that night I just sat on the floor and cried. I reminded myself of all good times I shared with Zayn, everything every small moment we shared. I was grateful that he trusted me enough after everything that happened at Austin’s house. And the way he kissed me…I missed his lips and him…everything about him.

I have nothing left now…just me. When I left his mansion I had a little hope to meet Jack, to talk to him. But he also had gone away long ago. I was just left alone. What’s the purpose of living like this when there is nothing left? Right. I have nothing, not a single person.

Oh god I’m really doing this, I thought. But this is only thing I'm left with. Zayn declined me. And I know he’ll never want to see me again after today. I just know it.

How did I turn out like this? I always hoped to live a little through thick or thin, alone in the past, too. But now loneliness is haunting me. It's killing me every second. I want to kill myself with every second, but it was something I couldn’t do. I'm done fighting; giving up on life is the best option.

I would leave this world with nothing; at the end this is what I deserved. But I’m happy for slightest that I told him about my love. I could never love anybody else. There is no one else that I want. He’s only one for me, and if it's not him then nobody else.

I must sound stupid but it's true. I love him with my soul with every breath of mine and nothing could change that. I made up my mind. This is it. I closed my eyes for a moment to think again but nothing came besides Zayn's face.

I pushed myself up making my way to bathroom. The door creaked open as I turned the tap on, letting the cold water fill the bath tub. I didn’t turn on the heat. The cold will make me numb.

As the water start falling out of the tub, I climbed inside. The cold water felt like small needles on my skin but I couldn’t care less.

I thought about my mom and asked her to forgive me for making this coward decision. Then I thought about Jack, that I would never understand him. I wasn't even there for him when he needed me…the last time of his life. I apologized to God, and soon as my thoughts ended with the beautiful face of Zayn as I sinked myself deep in the water.

His face was clear in front of me. The way he kissed me, the way he touched me, and that breath-taking smile. When he was devastated and when he told me about his past. He blamed himself for nothing. He never did anything wrong. I wanted to tell him that, but now I couldn’t. And when he holds my hand I just couldn’t keep those feeling away.

I'll love you Zayn. Forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auhor's Note; Hey...guys. did you like the chapter? sorry for being late :( nothing much to say....just listen Diana (one direction's new track which we leaked ;)) the song is beautiful. i cried. from past days i am crying alot. but whatever shit happens. keep smiling be strong.

(another thing i'm looking for editor to edit the beging chapters of this book. i dedicate chapter to you. if anybody interested PM me. pls ASAP)

enjoy vote | comment hope you like it.
love ya........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.7K 45
"I'm sorry babe but......I have fatal disease" he said looking down in sadness. "wh-at?......wh-at dise-ase?! what are you talking about?!" she said...
93.1K 4.5K 21
"I thought I told you to stop telling me what to do." I whispered meekly. "I thought I told you that I wanted you here, with me. I want your happines...
31.4K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
39.2K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...