{ #1 } I Was Shooting For The...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healt... More

Preface
Welcome to the new version of IWSFTM,IHTS!
Character Chapter
Chapter 1 - Indecision
Chapter 2 - The Deal
Chapter 3 - Is This A Joke?
Chapter 4 - Pleased To Meet Him
Chapter 5 - Sexy Beast
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 7 - A Proposition
Chapter 8 - Dinner at Le Marais
Chapter 9 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 10 - Duties & Rules
Chapter 11 - I Screwed Up...
Chapter 12 - Let's Start Playing!
Chapter 13 - Tantrum
Chapter 14 - Find Something You Love To Do, You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life
Chapter 15 - Ice & Fire
Chapter 16 - Going Public...
Chapter 17 - Mistakes After Mistakes
Chapter 18 - My Home Is Your Home
Chapter 19 - Threesome Temptation
Chapter 20 - Almost A Foursome...
Chapter 21 - Master Eric
Chapter 22 - Let's Party!!! Or Maybe Not...
Chapter 23 - Sharing My Master
Chapter 24 - Vibrations And Emotions
Chapter 25 - Could It Be That My Boss Is A Gay Dominant?
Chapter 26 - I Want To Make Love To You
Chapter 27 - Self-Control
Chapter 28 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 29 - A Dream Come True
Chapter 30 - Panic Attack
Chapter 31 - Let's Talk...
Chapter 33 - Naughty Thoughts
Chapter 34 - New Bonds & Ropes
Chapter 35 - Train Me Into Submission
Chapter 36 - Subs Plotting...
Chapter 37 - A Conspiracy!
Chapter 38 - Then A Throuple It Is!
Chapter 39 - Second Deflowering
Chapter 40 - Sweet & Sexy Moments
Chapter 41 - I'm A Lucky Bastard!
Chapter 42 - Happy (Or Maybe Unhappy) Birthday Shan!
Chapter 43 - Bad News
Chapter 44 - Confessions
Chapter 45 - Frustration
Chapter 46 - For Lack Of Anything Better...
Chapter 47 - All Is Well...
Chapter 48 - ... That Ends Well!
Chapter 49 - Merry Christmas!
Chapter 50 - No Pain No Gain
Chapter 51 - Earning Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Foreshadowing Nightmares?
Chapter 53 - Nightmarish Time
Chapter 54 - Anger... Sadness... Anger...
Chapter 55 - Hopeless & Homeless
Chapter 56 - The Marriage Of Hope & Worry
Chapter 57 - Is This The End, I Feel?
Chapter 58 - Time To Sweat!
Chapter 59 - A Long Night
Chapter 60 - Talking Is Healing
Chapter 61 - Always The Softie, But...
Chapter 62 - The End Has No End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Quick Thank You From The Musketeers*
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

Chapter 32 - New Beginning

66.4K 2.5K 533
By Snape75

(Alex's POV - Sun. 26 October 2014)

"Oh, wait Alex!" Shannon calls as Mr. Murray parks in front of my building, shifting into his seat to face me. "Can I... have your phone number?" he then stutters, sheepishly peeking at his Dominant and ignoring the latter's eyebrows frowning.

"Err... Sure..."

"I might go and have lunch with my friend Liam sometime this week, and if you're available, you could meet us... It would be nice for you to speak with Li too, he's been in the lifestyle for much longer than I have," he explains, blushing a bit as his eyes flick to Mr. Murray.

"This is actually a good idea, Alex," my boss comments. "As part of the Submissive training, you'll have to meet and talk to other Subs, and Liam would be a very suitable mentor for you."

"Huh... And what about me?" Shannon playfully accuses, which causes Mr. Murray to chuckle.

"I'm not sure Aaron would trust new recruits with you so soon, Shan. But your time will come, don't worry. And you can still provide Alex with advice on an unofficial basis."

Shannon rolls his eyes to this and hands me his mobile phone in which I type in my number before I give the device back to him.

"All good, I'll send you a text so that you can have my number too. And you can call me anytime if you need to talk," Shannon says, whispering the last part while Mr. Murray is pulling out of the car to open my door. "Remember we're friends now!" he adds with a wink.

"Thank you so much for everything, Shannon! I'll see you soon, and good luck with work tonight!" I reply before I step out of the SUV. "Thank you for everything, Mr. Murray and..."

"You're very welcome, Alex, and you can call me Mark," he says warmly. "Just remember that all that happens outside of the restaurant must remain private," he adds more seriously.

"Yes, of course. Thank you for trusting me..."

"I do trust you, that's no problem. Now go get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow in my office at 10:30."

"I'll be on time! See you tomorrow, and have a nice end of weekend, Mr. Murray!"

That makes him roll his eyes and sigh, but I hastily rush to my building and barge in, still cold despite the hoodie he lent me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to call him Mark though, because... well, he's my boss, and it would sound weird. But would it be weirder than seeing him in leather trousers at the Black Diamond? I'm not sure!

Damn! This has been the best weekend ever in a long, long time!

Once I went past the fact that I had to jack off in the restrooms at the club after watching a hot show, I really enjoyed myself. It was kind of embarrassing, but I guess there'll be more awkward situations in the future if I'm to become a member of the BDSM club. All that matters is that I loved what I saw and it only confirmed my attraction for this lifestyle. I felt like I belonged here, and I could easily picture myself on the dais.

This sounds a bit conflicting when I think about my shy and introvert personality, but all this kinkiness is nurturing the Edward Hyde in me. Not that my urges are evil or anything, but they're here and they don't fit with the discreet and quiet aspects of my other side. In any case, I have no intention to tame this naughty side of me, and I know that this lifestyle is what I want. Not only for its sexual facets, but also for its more spiritual values, like surrendering to a Dominant and submitting to his guidance.

The hours I spent discussing this with Shannon only strengthened my resolve. I truly appreciated that he answered all my questions without restraint. The Black Diamond seems to be a very good and serious club, and I can't wait to start my Submissive training and to become a full member. Sadly, Mr. Murray thinks I need some time to ponder on my decision, but I have already made it. How could I not after what I saw on Saturday evening and the conversation I had with Shannon today?

Shannon is just a true ball of adorableness. I had never felt so comfortable around someone before, not even around those I used to qualify as my friends in the past. I enjoyed every single minute I spent with him, completely amazed that I had no problem cuddling with him. I have always been a clingy person, but it felt so natural with him! I have missed all this affection he showed me.

After my parents' death two years and a half ago, I was nearly destroyed. Not only by their sudden loss, but also by how things went on afterwards. My aunt's hateful words toward my parents and me. The break-up with my boyfriend. My old friends slowly breaking bonds. How could I trust anyone after this? I lost faith in love and friendship values, clammed myself up in my shell and dived into solitude.

And yet, within only a few hours, Shannon managed to make me see the world differently. He told me a lot about his own past, the hard times he went through with his parents, but I mostly focused on what he told me about Liam and him. Honestly, I envy their relationship. I wish I had a friend I can truly count on, but I think Shannon could be this person. I feel like I could open up to him, at least a little, and it would only be fair after all he told me.

It might take time, though, because you just don't recover your confidence in others in the snap of a finger after so much time in a bubble of loneliness. Besides, I have never been one to confide so easily. Telling Shannon about a few details of my past already required much effort from me, but I assume that his generous and earnest character helped. I don't remember ever meeting someone so lively and energetic before, and the ardent waves of enthusiasm emanating from him blew in my face. I simply absorbed them all and they made me feel so warm and cared for.

A bit like what I felt around Mr. Murray; in a different way.

While Shannon was getting ready for work after our delicious lunch, I stayed in the kitchen to help Mr. Murray cleaning up and this was another opportunity to discuss his offer and my future. Obviously, I accepted the position as a cook helper at the restaurant! Mr. Murray said that he would work out a new schedule for me and amend my part-time contract to a full-time one.

Your neighborhood doesn't look very safe, so I'd rather assign you to noon shifts as much as possible so that you avoid hanging out late at night, Alex, he grunted at some point. I can't describe the warmth that washed over me when he mentioned this. I felt cared for. However, I reminded him that the bus stop sits right in front of my building and that I'd prefer the effervescence of evening shifts in the future, and he yielded, promising he would arrange a mix of both.

I am in total awe for this man. In less than two days, I have discovered a generous, humane and very thoughtful boss when I thought this sort of person didn't exist. Between my professional future evolving to something better and my potential entrance into a lifestyle I have been dreaming of, I couldn't be any more grateful to him.

As soon as I get into my apartment, I check my phone and find a text from Shannon. It simply says Hello, it's your friend Shan! but I can't help beaming at the few words. He's such a crazy guy! Of course, I immediately add his phone number to my contact list, smiling ridiculously at the two names in there. How absurd is it that at almost 20, I only have two contacts in my mobile phone? I have really shut myself off people over these past few years, but this is going to change soon. In any case, I'm glad I have someone to talk to if I need it.

That evening, it's barely 9pm when I go to bed. The weekend has turned out quite exhausting despite the restorative sleep I had last night in the comfortable bed of Mr. Murray's guestroom. Tomorrow, I need to be as fit as a fiddle if I want to prove myself efficient and to rock pans and spoons!

When I wake up to the sound of my alarm the following morning, I feel fully rested and ready to face a new beginning. I am welcomed by Matt and Mr. Murray when I walk through the side-door of the restaurant slightly before half past ten. Le Marais is supposed to be closed on Mondays, so I wonder why Mr. Murray is wearing his cooking outfit, though he might simply be experimenting new recipes. I won't complain, though, because he looks sexy as hell dressed like this!

"Good morning, Alex! Thank you for being here on a Monday," he cheers, shaking my hand.

I should be the one thanking him, but he doesn't let me and immediately leads me to his office after I have greeted Matt, and the three of us sit at Mr. Murray's desk.

"How are you doing this morning?" he asks kindly.

I suddenly remember the conversation we had yesterday afternoon before we parted ways in front of my building, and I know better than to mention anything about what happened over the weekend and outside of our workplace. So, I guess he is talking about the events of Friday evening.

"I'm good, Sir. The scratches are healing well, and once again, thank you very much for giving me the weekend off," I reply with all due respect, which earns me a warm smile.

"I'm glad to hear so, and I hope you managed to rest," he says seriously before he goes on, placing a small stack of paper in front of me, the first sheet being a timetable. "Matt and I have rearranged your schedule as you can see, and I have taken into account your request for evening shifts. We might change it in the future, but while you're training, this is what it's going to be. You will work on evening shifts Tuesdays to Fridays, and possibly on Sundays, from 5 to never later than 11pm. These are the least busy days, so the cooks will have more time to dedicate to you. Then, we'll also look to have you on noon shifts, from 11 to 2pm, probably on Wednesdays and Fridays. How does that sound?" he asks a bit warily.

Is he seriously expecting me to complain? Jeez!! This is perfect!! I'm going to finally have the job I have wanted and do twice as many hours as before! This is definitely going to add a huge extra to the pot. So, of course, I accept his offer. We then review in detail my new contract, which in addition includes a small salary increase, and once it's signed, Mr. Murray tells me that he will be more often at the restaurant from now on. I'm trying not to dwell on the flutters it enhances in my stomach, but they are clearly there...

The first three days happen in a blur. On Monday, Mr. Murray asks if I wouldn't mind doing a few extra hours, and needing money as I do, I couldn't decline, so I spend three hours in the kitchen with Mr. Murray who teaches me a few fundamentals of French cuisine – more precisely regarding the recipes of meals served at Le Marais.

On Tuesday, this is my official return to work after last Friday's events and I'm quite surprised by the welcome back I receive from my colleagues. Some even apologize for not having reported Chef Sanchez themselves, but they all say how relieved they are he was fired. I wouldn't resent them in any case since I had even asked a few to keep their mouths shut after witnessing scoldings. At that time, I thought that the kid I was wouldn't stand a chance against the old respectable man. I believed that his words would be taken for granted and that I'd find myself jobless. I was wrong, but how could I have guessed?

Both shifts go very well anyway. I spend them with both Mr. Murray and Cassandra, one of the cook helpers, and already learn a lot in only two days. For now, I am mostly watching and taking notes, but I'm expected to start helping soon, and I can't wait.

On Thursday morning, I wake up to the sound of an incoming text on my phone – something that never happens, so it had to pull me from my sleep.

Shannon – 9:30am: Hi Alex! I'm meeting Liam for lunch today. Would you like to join us? Pretty please... Say yes!!

His cuteness makes me smile.

Throughout the last two days, Mr. Murray hasn't told me a word about Shannon or the club, which is only logical since we agreed not to discuss private matters at work. At the same time, why would he have told me about his lover? It's not like I'm one of his friends he would confide in... To be honest, I even wonder if he really appreciates that his Submissive befriends one of his employees. Should I accept Shannon's invitation? It might get awkward with Mr. Murray, but Shannon offered to be my friend and I already like him a lot. Let's just hope he discussed this with his Dominant.

Alex – 9:38am: Hi Shannon! I would love to! Where and when are we meeting?

Shannon – 9:40am: Cooooooool! Let's meet at 12:15 at Bang-Bang on North California. See you then!!

Well, that was quick!

Although I have never been to that Bang-Bang restaurant, I know where it sits and it shouldn't take me too long to go there. After a scant breakfast, I spend the morning cleaning up my one-room apartment, and then the shared bathroom since no one ever does it if I don't. At least it's clean when I use it. Once dressed, I also go to the laundromat across the street and finally head out after I have hung out the washing on a clothesline at my place.

By 12:10pm, I am in front of Bang-Bang. The place looks nice with its walls made of red bricks and its façade-long picture windows. There seems to be a nice space outside the building with picnic tables for warmer days. However, it's raining today, so we'll go inside I guess.

I suddenly feel a weight in my back as arms wrap around my shoulders from behind and some lips on my cheek, causing me to startle and scream. Shannon bursts out laughing when I turn around while his friend just rolls his eyes.

"Dang! Did you want me to have a heart attack!?" I exclaim, but it only makes him laugh harder.

"Sorry, Alex! I'm just too happy that you came! You remember Liam, don't you?" he says excitedly, pointing at his cute blond-haired friend who is shaking his head.

"Sure! Hi, Liam!" I say shyly.

"Hey, Alex, it's nice to see you again!"

Shannon winds his arms to ours and drags us into the restaurant. The room is fairly small and in the form of a triangle, with a beautiful wooden floor, walls made of bricks. It must be very bright when the sun shines through the wall of windows. We quickly place our orders and settle at one of the square tables once we have gotten our food on a tray. We spend the first hour chitchatting, and Liam tells me a lot about him, providing me with more details on how he met Shannon in high school and how they decided to move in together after he graduated. The blonde has a quiet personality – a bit like me – even if his eyes beam with a bit of mischievousness, while Shannon is a true driving force.

The guys then tell me more about the Black Diamond, the rules, the ambiance between the Subs, and all the kinky stuff you can see – or do – there.

"How long does it take before you can sign a contract with a Dominant... I mean... permanently?" I ask, feeling myself blush.

"We're not very good examples..." Shannon answers. "Liam was with Joshua before he discovered the lifestyle, and I was still training when Mark offered me to become his Submissive."

"Damn! That was quick indeed!" I sigh almost enviously.

"But it depends on what you really want," Liam explains in a low voice. "Some Subs don't want to get contracted, and they just go to the club for the great sex, using different free Doms every time. A lot of them also like to change regularly, so they wouldn't sign a contract for more than three months, you see? And then, others like us have met the love of their life and sign permanent contracts..."

"Okay, I guess I'll see once I'm a member of the club. I hope that Master... Aaron will accept my application and find someone who will train me as soon as possible..."

"Of course, he will!" Liam reassures me. "I don't know you much yet, but I can tell you're a natural Submissive, Alex. Any Dom would dream to train someone like you, it's going to be easy and fast! And I know what I'm talking about..." he adds with a knowing smile, checking his phone. "Damn! It's late already, I have to go! I hope I'll see you soon, Alex!"

"On Saturday apparently..." I reply with a grin. "Mr. Murray said I could attend another evening as a guest before I make my decision."

"Mr. Murray...?" he chuckles in answer.

"He's my boss..." I argue, pouting.

"Joshua is my boss too..." Liam replies impishly, leaning over the table and squinting at me before he stands back up. "Anyway, I'll see you at the Diamond on Saturday, guys!!"

Ugh... What did Liam mean with this? Of course, Master Joshua is his boss, but he's also his Dominant, and they've been together for some time, it seems, so it's only normal he'd call him by his first name!

Anyway, once he has left, Shannon and I return to my favorite topic for another hour, and this time, Shannon focuses on kinkier sides of the lifestyle, telling me about some of his favorite tastes in terms of sex shamelessly. The sudden blush on his face after a minute of silence comes as a surprise and somewhat alerts me on what is going through his head at that moment.

"May I ask you something... quite personal, Alex?"

Holy me... I wonder what this is going to be about. It has to be terrible to make him flush red!

"It depends..." I reply warily.

"Hmm... I know this is quite new to you, but since you've read a lot about the lifestyle... I was wondering... What would be your favorite kinks?" he stammers.

Well, I wasn't expecting any less from Shannon, but what truly surprises me is how easily I answer his question.

"Spanking sounds great... and I think I'd like to try a threesome too..." I reply, feeling myself blush at once. "Oh my God! You're making me say such things!!!"

"Cool!!" he beams while I take a look around and sigh in relief that no one's near us.

"What is cool?" I grumble.

"Firstly, the fact that you answered, it means you're comfortable around me!" he cheers.

Yeah... It surprises me too. A week ago, I wouldn't speak with anyone at all, and here I am talking about what arouses me the most with someone I only just met!

"And then..." Shannon trails off teasingly, "I like your tastes, you naughty boy..."

"Ugh please, Shannon..." I grouse, and I'm sure my face is now redder than a ripe tomato.

"Don't be embarrassed, Alex," Shannon whispers, grabbing my wrist in a comforting gesture. "For sure some people would look disgusted if you told them, but not someone who's a member of a kinky club like me. I would say it's super-hot! Have you ever tried... multiple-partner sex?" he then asks in a whisper.

"No!! Of course, not!" I exclaim. "Have you!?"

"Yes, a few times before I joined the lifestyle, and then twice since I got with Mark..." he confesses, causing my eyes to open widely. "Once was with another Dominant, and the second time was with another Sub."

"Wow..."

This is all I am capable of as obscene images implying my boss, his Submissive and me flood my head.

Ugh, come on, Alex!! Don't you go there!!!

Duh, as if it was so easy!!

"Are you shocked?" Shannon asks after two long minutes of silence.

"No! It's... It's... It's..."

"Hot, isn't it?"

"Yeah!"

"You'd like it?"

"I... I think I'd love to try it..." I admit as more mental pictures invade my mind.

"Stop blushing, Alex... And you should try it. Doing it with two Doms is fun, but it was even better with another Sub, especially as I like to top sometimes. If Mark lets it happen again, I'd like to double-penetrate the other guy with Mark..." he whispers, biting his lower lip and his eyes bluntly devouring me.

"Oh my..."

It seems like my boss is one kinky and greedy man... Holy crap! How am I going to face him knowing this!?

"Let's go, Alex, or we're going to be late..." Shannon chuckles, pulling me from my reveries.

We quickly clear our trays and head out toward the bus stop. Thankfully, it has stopped raining, but the clouds are heavily hiding the sun. I don't mind, Shannon has provided me with enough lighting for a full week! This afternoon was so pleasant.

"Alex..." Shannon calls out hesitantly, grabbing my arm as my bus appears in the far distance. "Do you think you'd... Do you think you'd like..."

"That I'd like what?" I encourage him, frowning at his blushing face again.

"Ugh, never mind! Let's discuss this a bit later..." he grumbles as my bus stops in front of us. "Thanks for this afternoon, and I'll see you on Saturday!"

"Thank you for inviting me! I really had a great time!" I reply, letting him hug me briefly.

Perplexed by this last question he never finished, I hurry inside the bus and wave him goodbye once I've found a seat. What was Shannon going to ask?

As if you didn't know, Alex...

Dang! Was he about to suggest a threesome with him and Mr. Murray? Crap! Just thinking about it gets me hard again, which sucks because in less than twenty minutes, I'll be meeting said Mr. Murray at the restaurant. Sadly, the twenty-minute ride to Le Marais isn't enough to shake these hot thoughts away, because deep down, I love the idea.

At the same time, who wouldn't? Mr. Murray is handsome and sexy as hell with his perfect chest that has just enough muscles and just a tad bit of hair, exactly like I love it. And Shannon is just too cute and fun and adorable and shiny and bubbling and... I just love his eagerness.

Stop it, Alex. None of them is yours.

But what about a one-time thing?

This might happen, but you might get involved sentimentally speaking, and it wouldn't be good.

Yes, but it'd be so hot...

Damn! I should have stopped thinking about this, because now that I have arrived, I not only have to deal with a boner, but I'll have to stand beside one source of my desires for several hours, and I truly don't know how I will react to his presence.

Published on 20 May 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
1.1M 37.5K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
1.5M 72.8K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
123K 5.4K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...