Love & Pain 2

Von QueenBianca_

Millie and Geno are back, but now they're facing new obstacles that surface just one year later. Will they ma... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 9

4.5K 229 84
Von QueenBianca_

[Melissa's P.O.V]

"It's like I just can't get through to her! I try, and I try, and I try, but it's like she doesn't want to be helped! She's my little sister and I love her, but enough is enough!" I snapped. I was venting to Kevin about Millie and the more I talked about it, the madder I got.

"Sweetie calm down. I'm sure she has a reasonable explanation on why she went back home." Kevin said.

"There is no explanation for going back to an unfaithful asshole! That's like me going back to my ex husband!" I said.

"Which will never happen!" Kevin snapped. I giggled and kissed him.

"Of course it'll never happen. I was just using that as an example." I said.

"Have you returned her calls?" He asked.

"No! I told her I was done. It's been two weeks and she should know that when I'm done, I am done!" I said.

"You're being unfair." Kevin said.

"Oh well. I don't want to hear anything she has to say. Now excuse me while your "unfair" fiancée goes and starts dinner." I said. I was about to walk out, but Kevin grabbed me by my waist.

"I'll cook dinner. Call your sister." He said.

"You can cook, but I'm not calling her." I said.

"Fine. Be hardheaded, but until you call and talk to your sister then you won't be getting any sex." He said. My mouth dropped as I laughed.

"Oh really?" I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Fine. I can live without it." I said. I gave him a wink as I skipped into the kitchen. I guess I will call Millie, but I'll wait a few more days until then.

[Millie's P.O.V]

I was sitting quietly in my car. I looked like hell and I couldn't even begin to remember when I had a decent nights rest. I fixed my curls and glanced back at Kenziee who was fast asleep in her car seat. When I saw the approaching headlights, I quickly climbed out the car. I stopped when I saw Jayson and another girl getting out of his car.

"Jayson!" I called out. He turned and stared at me.

"Who is that?" His female companion said.

"I need to talk to you." I said, ignoring the random female.

"Diamond go on inside. I'll be right up." He said. She nodded and went inside the building.

"What are you doing here shawty?" He asked.

"I came to apologize for Geno's actions. It wasn't fair to you and..." I began, but he cut me off.

"It's cool ma. I ain't even trippin. You should probably go though." He said.

"Wow. So that's it?" I said.

"What else do you want me say? You chose that nigga over me!" He said.

"Because he was going to shoot you! I had to do something!" I said.

"I'm a grown ass man. I can take a bullet." He said.

"To your head? Really?" I said.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. It's over and done with." He said. Wow. I can't even believe this right now. I didn't say another word. I just turned and walked back to my car. I quickly got in and drove off. I bit down on my bottom lip hard to keep from crying. You'd think I'd be all cried out, but clearly I wasn't. Once I got home, I got myself together, grabbed Kenziee, and headed into the house. The twins were screaming to the top of their lungs when I got into the house and I quickly hurried upstairs and saw them in the playpen. Both of their diapers were overfull and they were starving. I was furious as I got my kids situated and fed. After I laid them down, I ran through the house looking for Geno, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Dominic where's your dad?" I asked.

"He left." He said.

"Left? And went where?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said. My anger was through the roof. I was so fucking mad! Once the kids were asleep, I blew Geno's phone up. An hour later, he came walking in the house and it went down!

"How dare you leave my kids home alone?!" I snapped.

"Calm down. Kamiah had to go to the hospital." He said.

"That's no excuse! Dominic is only six and the twins are one! You don't leave them alone!" I snapped.

"Okay I'm sorry!" He said.

"You're right. You are so right! You are one sorry muthafucka and I can't believe I married you!" I snapped.

"I said I was fucking sorry! Calm yo ass down forreal! My daughter was in the hospital and I had to make sure she was good!" He said.

"So you couldn't take them with you?" I asked.

"Naw." He said. I sighed in frustration and counted to ten.

"I'm sorry." He said again.

"I hate you. I fucking hate you!" I repeated. He pulled me into a tight hug as I tried to fight him out.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I said as the tears fell. Here we sat in the middle of the living room floor while I cried, and Geno held me.

[Geno's P.O.V]

Cami had sat in my arms and cried for almost an hour. When she had finally fallen asleep, I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I tucked her in, laid next to her, and watched her sleep. She didn't even look the same anymore and it was all because of me. I had to make this right.

The next morning, I cooked breakfast and got all the kids dressed. I dropped Dominic and Kenziee of at school and dropped the twins off at my parent's house. When I got back home, I made a few calls and cleaned up the house. It was damn near noon when Cami finally decided to wake up.

"About time." I teased.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Time for you to get up. I cooked you breakfast." I said. I made all of Cami's favorite breakfast food the way that she liked. She glanced at the food and back at me.

"I swear I'm not trying to kill you." I said. She grabbed the fork and slowly took a bite of her ham and cheese omelet. Once she realized the food was harmless then she really started to eat.

"I told you. Now once you're finish eating, go on and take a shower and meet me in the living room when you're done." I said. She nodded her head and continued eating her breakfast. I headed downstairs.

An hour later, Cami was making her way to the living room.

"Geno?" She called out.

"In here baby." I said. She walked into the living room and stopped. I had set up a whole spa treatment in the living room.

"What's all this?" She asked.

"This is for you. You been so stressed out lately and you deserve this." I said. She sat down and the professionals took over. I was going all out today. Cami was in total bliss as she received her treatment. Manicure, pedicure, facial, and massages were giving to her and she loved every minute of it.

"This is what I needed. Thank you." She said.

"Don't thank me yet." I said. Once her spa treatment was over, Cam looked a thousand times better. Her skin was back to its radiant glow, the heavy bags that were under her eyes were now gone, and her hair had that smooth shiny look once again.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Better. I'm going to go take a nap." She said.

"Not yet. I have one more surprise." I said.

"That spa was enough." She said.

"Just bear with me. Please." I said. She nodded and right on que, the doorbell rang. I got up and quickly answered the door.

"Hello Geno." My family friend, Mrs. Greer, said. I hugged her and invited her inside.

"This is my wife Cami." I said.

"Nice to meet you Cami." She said as she extended her hand.

"Call me Millie." She said. Mrs. Greer nodded as she took a seat.

"Did Geno tell you my line of work and why I'm here?" She asked. She shook her head and eyed me.

"I'm a marriage counselor and I'm here to fix your marriage." She said. She sat in the chair across from us and pulled out her notepad.

"So...before we get started...I just want you to know that whatever is said between us stays between us." She said. We nodded.

"Now...Millie. Geno told me about his infidelities and I want to get your feedback on that." She said. Cami sighed as she glanced at me and back at Mrs. Greer.

"I'll talk to you, but not while he's here." She said. What the fuck?

"Completely understandable." She said. They both glanced at me and I took the hint.

"Alright. I'm going to go pick up the kids from school, get them some food, and drop them off. I'll be back in an hour." I said.

"No rush." Mrs. Greer said. I nodded and headed out the door. Hopefully this will fix my broken ass marriage.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.5K 466 24
Symoné Lewis is has always wished for the perfect man. A tall, smart and good looking man. A man that has a great job and a great house. But also, a...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2.1K 140 27
this is my take on kriyansh love story, I don't like the story the d3 team showed on Rey moving on with the new girl tanni, no hate on the girl playi...
263K 40K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး