Love & Pain 2

By QueenBianca_

Millie and Geno are back, but now they're facing new obstacles that surface just one year later. Will they ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 5

5.4K 240 158
By QueenBianca_

[Tasha's P.O.V]

Antwan had finished loading everything into the car while I got Princess situated in her car seat. A wave of sadness had come over me as we prepared to leave our perfect life behind.

"Mommy where we going?" Princess asked.

"We're moving baby." I said.

"Why? I like our house." She said.

"I know, but it's for daddy's job." I lied. I handed her a cup of juice and a snack. I went back into the house and savored my final moments in the house.

"Come on babe. We have to go." Ant said coming up behind me.

"It just isn't fair." I whispered.

"I know, but I promise that we'll be fine. Trust me baby. I got this." He said. I nodded and headed back to the car. I felt the tears coming, but I held them in as I got settled in the passenger seat. Antwan grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Bear with me baby. We're going to get through this." He said. I nodded. I put my trust in this man and if he says we're going to be okay, then we're going to be okay.

[Geno's P.O.V]

I knew I was on Melissa's shit list so going to her for help was pointless. I was in my car smoking until Melissa's car had passed me by. I started my car and quickly followed her. I knew she knew where Cam was and if she wasn't going to tell me where she was then I'd just have to follow her. We drove for about ten minutes until we got to the Residence Inn hotels. I parked a few cars down from her and watched as her and the twins went towards the back. I hopped out the car and casually walked to the back. I stopped at the corner and saw them knocking on the door. Minutes later, I saw Cam open the door and I knew I hit the jackpot. I was going to give her until tomorrow to cool off, but that was it. She was bringing her ass home whether she liked it or not.

I hurried to my car and headed over to Marisol's house to see my daughter. I used my key to unlock the door and headed upstairs to the bedroom. I walked in and saw Marisol naked on her bed putting on lotion. She glanced up at me and noticed me staring. My dick immediately got on hard and I quickly adjusted it before she noticed it.

"Where's Kamiah?" I asked.

"My mom's house. She's staying there for the weekend." She said.

"Aw forreal. And what you got planned for tonight?" I asked.

"Going out with the girls tonight." She said.

"Aw okay." I said as I sat down.

"How's everything at home?" She asked. I sighed and sat back.

"Horrible." I said.

"Ouch. Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"What's there to talk about? My wife left me because she found out I had another kid. And I think she's fucking off on me." I said.

"I really don't blame her." She said.

"And what do you mean by that?" I said.

"Well...if my husband cheated on me and had a kid, I'd fuck off on him too." She said.

"And if I was your husband then I'd choke your ass out like I did her!" I snapped. She gasped.

"You choked your wife? Wow. Who are you? You are not the Geno Sanchez I knew back in high school." She said. She wrapped the towel around her body and walked into the bathroom. I got up and followed her into the bathroom.

"I'm the same nigga you knew back then! I just grew up." I said.

"No! The Geno I knew would have NEVER put his hands on a woman. Especially his wife. You've changed." She said. I sat there quiet for a minute. Have I really changed? Is that the real reason I was losing my family?

"I'm sorry to be so harsh, but it's the truth." She said. I shook my head and stormed out of her house. I had to go talk to my wife before it was too late.

[Millian's P.O.V]

Melissa was clearing the table while I changed the kids into their pajamas. Dominic and MaKenziee got comfortable in their bed while I struggled to get the twins down to sleep. Aunesti was down for the count while Avani fought her sleep. Once I got them both down, I put them in the playpen and crept out of the room.

"I cleaned the kitchen and put away the leftovers. We're going to head out, but I'll be back in the morning to take Dominic and MaKenziee to school." She said.

"Okay and I really appreciate this Melissa. Thank you." I said. She hugged me, gathered her kids, and left. I headed to take a shower and get ready for bed. My shower was much needed, but it got interrupted by loud bangs at the door. I stepped out, wrapped the towel around me, and quickly hurried to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Geno." He said. Shit! How the fuck did he find me?

"How the hell did you find me?" I snapped.

"That ain't important. Open the door. We need to talk." He said.

"Geno I'm done talking to you." I said.

"Please mami. I promise I won't get violent with you. I just want to talk while you're sober and I'm chilled." He said. I sighed and opened the door. He walked in and sat down.

"Let me put some clothes on." I said. I walked into the room and quickly threw on some clothes. When I came back into the living, Geno was waiting calmly on the couch from me. I sat on the smaller couch and crossed my arms.

"Listen...I just want to apologize for choking you last night. I was completely out of line. I just thought you were trying to fuck off on me." He said.

"I would never! And even if I did...would you have blamed me? As many times as you done stepped out on me Geno! Like really? I could have went out here and fucked off on you but I didn't because I love you!" I snapped.

"I know and you are such a good woman. I know I haven't been the best husband, but I have to ask you. Have I changed since we first met?" He asked.

"Yes. In all honesty you have." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Well from what your mom told me...when we first met, you were the sweetest man ever. You took me in when I had nowhere to go, and nobody to turn to. Even later on when Dominic was born and we got married everything was great. But when that bitch Tasha came around and you got into the music business is when shit took a turn for the worst! You cheated on me, lied to me, and the list goes on. I forgave you and we brought another beautiful child into the world. After that you found out the truth about my past and yeah you were mad, but we got back together and out of the blue, here comes Marisol. You cheated on me with her and now look! Ya'll have a kid together. I just don't understand. Was it me?" I asked.

"No. I don't know what it was. I just fucked up and I'm really sorry. If I could take it all back then I would, but I can't. I hate that I've pushed you so far, but please Cam. Please don't leave me. We can work this out. We'll do counseling, marriage boot camp, something! Just stay with me. I can't lose you." He said. He was on his knees in front of me with his head on my lap.

"Geno..." I said. His head popped up and I noticed the tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just can't get over the fact that you had a kid by somebody else. Cheating I can handle, but you conceiving a baby on me and I'm your wife! I can't. I just can't." I said. I pushed him off me and stood up.

"I think we just need some time apart." I said.

"How long you talking about?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just need some space." I said.

"What about the kids?" He asked.

"You can have them on the weekends. I'll just drop them off at your parent's house and you can come get them." I said.

"So fuck how I feel about this right?" Geno asked.

"Did you care how I felt when you kept your other child a secret? No! So yes...fuck your feelings." I snapped.

"Aight then." He said. He got up and walked towards the door.

"Just remember...ain't no nigga gon love you like I love you." He said.

"And YOU remember...ain't no man gon hurt me like you've hurt me!" I said. He walked out the room slamming the door in the process. Here I was...alone again.

[Melissa's P.O.V]

After I dropped my girls, Dom and MaKenziee off at school, I headed back to Millie's hotel room. She seemed so sad and depressed and I wanted to know what was wrong.

When I got back in the room, Millie was sitting on the couch in a complete daze.

"Millie what is wrong with you?" I asked. She didn't respond.

"Millie!" I snapped.

"Hm? What?" She asked, snapping back into reality.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine." She said. She was lying through her teeth.

"You miss him don't you?" I asked. She shrugged.

"He came by last night." She said.

"When? How did he know where you were?" I asked.

"I have no clue. He came by after you left and we talked. I told him we needed to be separated for a while and he agreed." She said.

"He did?" I asked shocked.

"Not in so many words. He apologized for his actions and begged me to stay with him, but at this point in time...I don't really know what I want. I love him so much, but I'm done." She said. I wrapped my arms around her and sighed.

"I'm proud of you. You deserve better. And...the quickest way to get over and old man is to get under a new one." I said.

"Easier said than done." She murmured.

"Girl please! That dude Jayson was feeling you all the way out. I think you should go for it." I said.

"I don't know. Jumping back into a relationship is too much." She said.

"Who said anything about a relationship? Let your hair down and have some fun!" I said.

"You're right." She said.

"I know. Now go call him and meet up. I'll watch the twins." I said. I handed her the phone and she slowly got up to grab his number. The quicker she finds a new man the better! She needs to completely wipe her hands clean of Geno.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.2K 22
Millie and Geno are back, but now they're facing new obstacles that surface just one year later. Will they make it, or will temptation, lies, and che...
25.7M 844K 102
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN WEREWOLF [[*COMPLETED*]] Nova is the daughter of a Beta. And her mate? The Alphas first born son. When they discover what they...
5.3M 173K 44
Twenty-three-year-old Riley Eames is still haunted by the heartbreak from three years ago. After the unexpected encounter with rising Hollywood star...
163K 3.5K 24
Rosa is you're a typical nerd who gets bullied and Shame in front of the whole school. When things start to go south for her she decide's to call h...