Night At The Museum:Ahkmenrah...

By MrsHoran0019

Larry Daley: Can't keep a job, single, divorced, father of two, move around kind of guy. He gets a job at the... More

Night At The Museum:Ahkmenrah's Undying Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 Part 1
Summer Plans
Chapter 17 Part 2
You hating me right now
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Ugh
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Epilouge
Easter
Second book part 2

BOOK TWO!!!!

3K 34 0
By MrsHoran0019

Hey so I'm a human and I make many many mistakes. One of those being that I had no clue how much time has passed between books. Do you want to know? 3 YEARS! I had written the prologue for book 2 so far in advance, it would only be acceptable for book 3..which that prologue would not fit for it.

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to delete the prologue I posted here and I am going to not do a prologue for book 2. Why you may ask? Well one it would be a waste of time, I could be writing the first chapter instead of a prologue. Two, I am currently watching the second movie and figuring out what I'm going to do.

When I post the first chapter of book 2 hopefully a lot of things will be explained and everything will go back to its happy place.

You guys might hurt me for the first few chapters of the second book, I know what's going to happen will not be fair but oh well it will end well, I promise!

Anyway, enjoy your day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.3K 11
when student emily gets a job as an assistant night guard at the museum of natural history, she's in for more than she bargained for - at this museum...
2.3K 17 19
Kahmunrah will stop at nothing at protecting Ahkmenrah, even if that means protecting him from family. An enemy comes up from the brother's past. Why...
58.3K 1K 17
Scarlet Smith had never acted the way a 16 year old girl should. I guess it didn't help she was the adopted daughter of Larry Dailey, the night guard...
68.7K 1.9K 16
[Takes place during Secret of the Tomb] Emma Daley had been working alongside her father as a night guard at the Museum of Natural History for a good...