It Started in Disneyland - On...

By CatalinaaxoFics

Go to Disneyland? Check. Meet One Direction? Check. Start falling for each other? Check. Survive the fans and... More

Character Profiles
Chapter One - The Meeting
Chapter Three - Kisses and Mixed Feelings
Chapter Four - LA and 20 Questions
Chapter Five - DNM's and The Mall
Chapter Six - Spin the Bottle and the Date
Chapter Seven - The Beach
Chapter Eight - Breaking Up , Mixed Feelings and Sex in the Kitchen
Chapter Nine - VEGAS BABY (Part 1)
Chapter Ten - VEGAS BABY (Part 2)
Chapter Eleven - VEGAS BABY (Part 3)
Chapter Twelve - The Hospital (Part 1)
Chapter Thirteen - The Hospital (Part 2)
Chapter Fourteen - The Hospital (Part 3)
Chapter Fifteen - And the Secrets Come Out
Chapter Sixteen - Fighting Aussie Style
Chapter Seventeen - Meeting Ginger
Chapter Eighteen - The Party
Chapter Nineteen - Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter Twenty - Hiding from Fans
Chapter Twenty-One - Back at the Hospital
Chapter Twenty-Two - Luna Park
Chapter Twenty-Three - Clubbing
Chapter Twenty-Four - Making Up
Chapter Twenty-Five - Manly Beach
Chapter Twenty-Six - Not Quite the End
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two

Chapter Two - Disneyland Again

21.6K 125 61
By CatalinaaxoFics

Hey, this is Chapter 2! It's a bit longer and more interesting than the last one, so I hope you like it, also pay attention to the POV (Point Of View) changes as there are quite a lot in this chapter... I promise that doesn't happen again after this...

See you at the end!

*

Chapter 2 - Disneyland again

No POV ; 

The girls woke up early the next morning, despite staying up late talking about the day they had. They decided that they were easily the luckiest girls in the world right now. They ordered breakfast in their room, and got ready. They subconsciously tried to look a little nicer that day, especially Ella. 

They were almost squealing like fan girls from excitement as they waited for the guys to meet them at the front of the Disneyland castle gates. At ten past ten, they started to worry that the guys may not come today. Then, they saw the five guys, with their hoodies up again. Looks like they’d do the same as yesterday. Simoné wasn’t with them this time, the guys told them that she was sick and went back to England, but would come back when she felt better.

The girls were filled with excitement at the fact that they would be spending another day with One Direction.

They went to California Adventure land this time, and spoke of their holiday plans with each other. The guys would be going back to LA for a week or two, then going to Vegas, same as the girls, which they were excited about. 

The whole day was just as good as the one before, they all got along really well, and the girls loved to stare at the guys when they weren’t looking. It was silly of them, because they were still real people... Just really attractive real people.

At the end of the day, they planned to meet up again the next day, as it would be the last day there for all of them. The girls were too excited for words, it was like a dream come true for them.

*

Lina’s POV;

We woke up early again. I was going to end up sleep deprived with the way things were going, but as long as I got to see the guys again, I didn’t care. I realised last night that I kinda like Liam... I don’t think anything would happen though, I mean, why would it?

If I knew something was going to happen though, it was Ella and Niall! They were so cute together, and you could tell just by looking that they were both into each other. I was excited for them! By now, I assumed that Ella would have forgotten all about Ashton. Well thats what I thought , until Ella sat up from her sleep, saying, “I miss Ashton...”

What? No! You need to be with Niall! The thought ran through my mind before I could stop it. It was her decisions so I shouldn't really care. I just made a little ‘Mhm’ sound, as I didn’t have a comment for this. Abby made a little ‘Aw’ sound before going off to shower.

When we got to the gates, the boys arrived just a few minutes after us. We spoke of where we wanted to go, so we decided to go on the rides we all liked, have lunch, then split up for the afternoon, and meet for dinner. This worked out well for us, as we liked different areas of Disneyland. 

After lunch, we'd split up and then meet up again for dinner. Louis instantly grabbed Harry's hand and they ran off together while we laughed at the pair of them. Niall then held out his hand for Ella to take, the two of them walking off together. Abby, Zayn, Liam and I all looked at each other, before I impulsively grabbed Liam's hand and smiled up at him pulling him to walk with me, leaving Abby with Zayn. She'd thank me later, boyfriend or no boyfriend.

We all headed off in different directions, I saw Ella and Niall head off towards the Ferris Wheel, while I went with Liam to the Tower of Terror. I turned to look at Ella, and she looked back at me as I winked to her. She giggled and blushed, then kept walking aside Niall. They’re too adorable!

Abby’s POV ; 

I still could not believe that I was walking around Disneyland with Zayn Malik. He was so attractive, I was like in awe. I thought of Zayn as my friend now, same as the rest of them, but I think I liked Zayn the most out of all of them. It was something about that mysterious quietness that was the total opposite to my open loudness.

We headed over to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, as it was our favourite. We got in line, talking about our relationships. I told him about my boyfriend Beau, and he told me more about Simoné. I think I would really liked her, she sounded so nice.

As we got on the ride, we went past the restaurant while we were in the boat. It looked like the cutest place for a date. I voiced this to Zayn, and he agreed with a guy-like grunt. We were sitting in the back of the boat by ourselves, with people in front of us. I sat as close as possible to him, still remembering that I had a boyfriend. After we went down the slopes, we were just sitting, admiring the ride, when he put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. And with that movement, suddenly there was a mental conflict going on in my mind.

What? No, I have a boyfriend... Why am I letting him hold me like this? I should tell him to get off me... He has a girlfriend too! And she’s so nice! I can’t do this to her, but I like him holding me like this! 

Zayn’s POV; 

I didn’t know what happened there, I really don't. It was one of those in-the-moment things where you just do something on impulse, without thinking about it at all. I just put my arm around Abby’s shoulders, almost like she was my girlfriend. 

What? No, I have a girlfriend! And I like her a lot! But, it’s like I was meant to be holding Abby like this, even though she has a boyfriend. What if her boyfriend finds out? But she’s not stopping me... 

I left it as it was, with my arm around her. Friend's did that too right? I actually kept my arm around her shoulders all day, without even realising it. I only took it off her when we met up with the rest of the guys and girls. I saw Lina give Abby a ‘look’. I didn’t even want to know what that look was, but I took my arm off her shoulders anyways.

Harry’s POV ; 

I walked off with Louis to another ride. I didn’t really care where we went, just as long as I was with him. We'd changed theme parks, moving from California Adventure back into Disneyland. We walked over to one of the Disney movie rides. As we waited in line, we talked about the girls we had met, we both really liked them.  

I wasn’t really paying attention to the ride we were on, I was just staring at Louis. As we sat together, I don’t really know what came over me, but I put my hand in his, and just held it next to me. He gripped mine back, and we just sat there, not speaking at all, just being.

Louis’ POV ; 

All the way walking to the ride, and waiting in line, I had been trying not to stare at Harry. Not at his bright green eyes that lit up when he spoke, or his hair that moved slightly wheneer he did. When we sat on the ride, all I could think about was what it would be like to hold him close to me, without anyone judging or saying anything. I thought of this, and as though he heard my thoughts, he just took my hand in his. Without thinking, I held his back. It was a perfect moment for us. No one could know just yet, but soon.

Lina’s POV ; 

I walked with Liam towards the Tower of Terror. I hadn’t been on this ride since I was 10 when I first tried it, and ended up crying. However, Liam wanted to go on it, so I wasn’t going to say no to him. I was starting to like him a lot more, but wasn’t going to hope for something to happen. We walked up to the ride, waiting in line, where I was staring at him while we spoke.

Liam’s POV ; 

I waiting in line standing next to Lina, maybe a little too closely. I realised then that I was starting to like her, but I couldn’t say anything. She obviously didn’t feel the same way about me, she treated me the same way she treated the other guys. As we talked, I was getting lost in her eyes. When we finally got to the ride, she looked really nervous, but went on anyway. I saw her looking slightly pale, obviously terrified. I gave her a little smile, then looked to the front as the ride shot up. I heard Lina screaming the whole time on the ride. When we got off she unbuckled the seat belt and shot right out of the ride, not waiting for anyone. 

I followed her out, to see her leaning against the wall, looking down, but her face was full of relief. Clearly she was happy to be off the ride. She looked up to my face, just for a second, before she threw herself at me, hugging me around my middle. My reflex reaction was to hold her close, and hope for the moment to last.

Lina’s POV ; 

I don’t know what came over me, maybe fear of the ride, or the little nagging at the back of my mind that I was liking him, but as soon as I saw him after the ride, I threw myself into his arms. As he held me close, all I could do was hope for the moment to last.

Ella’s POV ; 

Oh my lord, oh my lord, I was walking with Niall Horan, to a ferris wheel. Even though I had spent almost three days with him now, I was still amazed that it was actually him! We waited in line for the ride, he had removed his sunnies , so I was getting lost in his bright blue eyes, only half paying attention to what he was saying. When we finally got onto the ride, I sat close to him, his arm around my shoulders.

Niall’s POV ; 

I put my arm around her shoulders, she snuggled into me. I really liked her, and I hoped that she feels the same way. We watched out to the sunset, as the ferris wheel started and stopped. We finally stopped at the top, admiring the view. I looked down to see her looking back at me.

Ella’s POV ;

I was staring at him, not even noticing the view from the top of the ferris wheel. I imagine the view would have been beautiful, but my view was much better. He turned his head to look down at me. He leaned down towards me, just slightly. I stretched up just a little as well. Our faces were only a few inches apart, and he closed his eyes leaning towards me.

*

So? Do we like this Chapter? Please tell me what you think! 

Trust me to put a cliffhanger on the second chapter. Just saying ahahaha :3

Much love! xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 437 30
" What's wrong?" "Nothing, why do you even care?" "No angel like you should ever be sad," "What a-are you doing?!" Harry and Louis are best friends...
193K 1.1K 38
❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her bestfriend, Alice, become inseparable f...
1.5K 107 30
Cassidy Tate has had enough of everything and everyone. Especially since the only thing important in her life, her brother, is now gone. There's only...
166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...