She Changed Me (BTS FANFIC)

By Themaineyss

Jeon Jungkook has a girl bestfriend named Lee Hyoshin. They've been best of friends since 4 years old. They a... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
E.P.I.L.O.G.U.E
Upset
Tag
Author's Note
Another book

Chapter 36

2.3K 38 15
By Themaineyss

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah." She smiled.

"Who are you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Kwon Megan's POV

I got really surprised when I bumped into Jungkook.

He's my one and only love back in highschool but I didn't have a chance to get close to him because all his attention were to his girl bestfriend, Lee Hyoshin.

I really hate that girl, because of her Jungkook don't love me and because of her, Jungkook doesn't know me.

I heard Hyoshin is already dead. All I have to do now is to make Jungkook mine, and pretend I'm Hyoshin. I'll make them believe she never died and I'm the survivor. Just watch and learn *smirk*

"Jungkook-ah." I smiled.

"Who are you?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I'm Lee Hyoshin." I said and he laughed.

"Are you crazy? She already died and I don't have time to talk about your stupidities." He said coldly and walked away.

"Wait! I'll explain." I said.

Then he stopped walking.

- -

Gladly, he gave me a chance to explain *evil laugh* we sat here in the bench.

"Do you still remember when we're still highschool and we ate together at the cafeteria." I said.

Oh I forgot! I'm a stalker of them before. Hyoshin noticed me and known me but I threatened her not to tell everyone, specially Jungkook. And I always threatened her like almost everyday when she's just alone bc I really hate her so so so much.

Flashback

"Jungkook oppa is so hot." I said to my friends when we are in the girl's comfort room.

"Yeah." They agreed.

"I'll make him mine girls." I said.

"But how?" Yumi asked.

"When his attention were all to his bestfriend." Zoey continued.

"Just shup up okay? I'll just make him mine. That's all." I rolled my eyes while fixing my make up.

"You what?" Suddenly we heard a voice behind us. I looked at the mirror and it's Hyoshin.

Then I choked her.

"W-What a-are y-you doing?" She stuttered as I tightened my grip.

"Don't you dare to tell everyone about this, specially Jungkook. Or else I'll ruin your life." I said.

"And if you tell this to everyone, we will make Jungkook suffer, specially you and your parents." Zoey continued.

"I-I won't t-tell t-this to t-them." She said and then I release my hand and she coughed hardly.

"Good." I smirk and left her.

End of Flashback

He didn't answered.

"I remember when our first travel in LA." I said.

Pffft. I saw it in twitter.

Then he looked at me.

"I still remember when you beat Jinhyuk that time because he flirted at me." I said.

Flashback

I was wondering why the students were howling and cheering then.....

Someone stopped them, it's Hyoshin.

"Please stop." She cried.

"Don't you dare to flirt at my bestfriend again! I warned you." Jungkook said.

Jinhyuk just smirked.

Jungkook grabs Hyoshin's hands and they went to the field as I secretly followed them.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he hugged Hyoshin. My heart shattered in a thousands of pieces.

"Y-Yeah." She cried.

"Don't cry now okay?" Jungkook said and kissed her forehead.

A tear rolled down in my cheeks and I left crying.

End of Flashback

"Hyoshin? I-Is that really you?" Jungkook said as he faced me.

Then I nodded.

"B-But how you're still alive? It's been 1 year." He said.

"Someone helped me to get out from the bus." I lied.

Yeah. I heard from the news it's bus. And I saw Hyoshin in the bus that time. When Me and my Cousin headed to the Airport to travel here.

"But why your face suddenly changed?" He asked.

"M-My face hit by a....... fire. Yeah fire and I got plastic surgery." I said.

"Then who else could it be the girl's burnt body in the morgue and holding your cellphone?" He asked.

Srsly. I'm gonna die now because he asked so many.

"I-I was about to pay but I accidentally dropped my phone on the floor and the girl picked it up and then just in time the incident happen." I said.

Yes! Good job Megan. I thought.

"I-I miss you." He cried and hugged me.

"I miss you too." I smirk and hugged him back.

- -

"Eomma! I have something to tell you!" Jungkook yelled happily as we are now here in his house.

"Ommo is that your girlfriend?" His mom asked.

"Eomma, I know you won't believe me but Hyoshin is alive!" Jungkook exclaimed and his mom's eyes widened.

"H-How?" She asked.

"This is Hyoshin." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

We sat on the couch and I began to explain to his Eomma.

"It's really you dear!" His Eomma exclaimed and quickly hug me.

"I miss you..." I said.

"Tita." She said.

"Erhmm I miss you tita." I said and hug her back and Jungkook smiled at us.

"Let's go back to Seoul to tell her parents and let's investigate the body on the cemetery." His Eomma said.

Investigate? What should I do? What if....... the body is really to Hyoshin's? Sh*t!

Jungkook let me sleep here and my cousin already left me here, she went first to Seoul.

We cuddled here in his bed and I'm so happy I finally hold his soft hands and we are together here. It's just perfect.

"I heard from Taehyung you liked me." He said and blushed.

Taehyung? Who's that? When we're highschool, I only knew his bestfriend is Hyoshin.

"Uhmmm yeah." I chuckled fakely.

"You know.... I like you too since we are 13 years old." He confessed.

Ouch </3 but I'm Hyoshin now isn't it?

"I love you Jungkook." I said as kissed his lips.

Finally.... I finally kissed his lips.

"I love you too." He said and kissed me back.

I'm so happy right now. I thought.

"Will you be my girlfriend Hyoshin-ah?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled then he hugged me.

"You know how many times I cried because I thought you're finally gone. I can't live without you Hyoshin-ah. It's been days since I haven't eaten. And I became a cold person because I thought you'll never be there by my side anymore but I was wrong. That's why I haven't seen you in my dreams because you're alive. Don't leave me again okay?" He asked and I just nodded.

Then he kissed me again.

I don't know if I should be happy or not. Happy because he and his Eomma believe me and he's already mine. Not, because his Eomma said we will go back to Seoul and investigate the body.

Megan.... relaxed okay? Everything's gonna be okay. Just continue to pretend so that Jungkook will be yours forever. I thought then we sleep together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 6 1
Jimin and Jungkook had always been best friends for what they could remember. They basically grew up together, knew each other's family well and were...
65.6K 2.2K 48
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ◡̈ ⚠️ contains mature language, smut, blood, death, mention of suicide, et...
2.2K 143 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
5.6K 408 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...