Come At Me, Alpha

By colietolieolie

"I never really wondered what dying felt like, but I thought it would hurt more to be honest. It just feels l... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Preview
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 1/2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
The Epilogue
Preview of OPHELIA

Chapter 23

12.5K 510 44
By colietolieolie

Logan stepped forward ready to intervene, "Tyler don't do this! Farrah you will never be Luna."

She ran a hand up and down his arm, a look of hurt flashed across her face when he ripped himself away. "Honey, the challenge is set. It's a good thing she rejected you, otherwise you'd die with her."

"She didn't reject me, omega!" His voice boomed, echoing through the woods.

"Well you should probably do it now then, because I can't be Luna without an Alpha." She smirked at me.

Logan stepped forward but I stepped in front of him. "Well it's a good thing you won't be Luna then. You want a fight, then don't go back on your word. Fight me. Whether I live or die, you'll never replace me."

Her eyes sparked with insanity before grinned evilly, Logan instantly pushed me back. She sprung up, changing into a medium sized grey wolf. She stalked towards me but I didn't move. I shoved Logan to the side but kept my eyes on my cousin, "Logan, stay out of this. She challenged me not you."

"Yeah but you're my mate! It's my duty to protect you! Besides, I'm the Alpha, I can stop this madness!" He panicked as she got closer to me.

I growled when Farrah began to circle me, trying to nip at my ankles. "No! If you interfere she won't learn anything!" There was a tingling in my hands combined with a warmth in my palms.

Tyler, you're still new to all this. Maybe you should let Logan stop her. There are still things you need to learn, like control! And there's still- I blocked her out and rolled my eyes. That's when I realized, Farrah wasn't anywhere in sight.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and in the speed of light, I spun around and caught the leaping wolf by the neck, effortlessly tossing her away. She whimpered as she hit the ground. Her eyes locked with mine in a shocked glare. This time, she was straight forward and leaped towards me, going for my neck.

I swung a punch at her, hitting her in the snout but she turned her head last minute and bit down on my hand. I snarled as she knocked me down to the ground. My bleeding hand was already starting to heal, I could feel it. Farrah smirked over me as I tried to get out from under her, she thought she had won. As she went for the kill, I saw Logan try to step forward but I growled at him before he could get close.

Just as Farrah's teeth neared my neck, I grabbed her and held her back. She pushed harder and harder and I felt power surging through my veins. Through the palms of my hands, I started to accidentally burn my cousins face. I didn't mean to, it just came out!

I warned you! What ever you do, don't-

Farrah yelped and flew back. She whined as she tried to rub the burns on the wet grass. She shifted, naked and burned. "You... You!"

"Complete sentences please? Didn't your English teacher teach you anything?" I asked her humorously.

She screamed, "Do you think this is a joke? You're a dead woman, even if I have to drag you to hell myself!" She tackled me and tried to throw punches but I managed to block a few. Her hands wrapped around my wrists and pushed them above my head. I grit my teeth as I struggled to even move. "You want to know what's going to happen when I kill you?"

"N-"

"No, don't speak. Just listen. After I kill your weak, trashy, self, I going to watch Logan fall to the ground in pain. He's going to feel dead inside, lost and lonely. Who better to console him than me?" She leaned close to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to walk over to him in his weak state, and mark him. Right in front of your worthless corpse. He will be mine and you will be nothing but a speck of dust on a shelf in his mind. You will be forgotten and left behind by him, just like your real parents all those years ago."

By now, I wasn't even struggling anymore. I was limp under her, but I was holding back. I was holding back everything. "I will be his only love. I will bear his children. And you won't even cross his mind because he'll be too focused on his lips on mine. All of our hot nights, you will never be remembered because he will be on-"

Just do it. Shift. Kill this crazy bitch.

Right from underneath her, I started to shift. I smirked as her eyes widened and fear crossed her face. As soon as I was fully formed, I kicked her across the yard. She flew, hitting her back against a tree and successfully knocking it down with an echoing thud. As she struggled to get up, I stalked towards her. The ground sizzled underneath my flaming paws.

My fur was set ablaze with a strange yet majestic fire. I licked over my bared teeth dangerously; Farrah was crawling backwards, trying to escape. "But- but you're human! You were adopted, and- this is impossible!" She cried for help but the pack watched, "Stop this! She's about to kill your Luna!"

Still, no one came. She screeched so loud, I had to bring my head down to cover my ears with my paws. She shifted again, running full force at me. I ran at her too, but using the unnatural speed from earlier in the woods. I slid under her, making her trip and fall. She looked around confused; I went so fast, she didn't see me coming. When she found me in her previous spot she snarled and charged again.

This time, I was done waiting. I sped towards her again only this time, I went normal speed. I tackled her to the ground biting and scratching her as she tried to get away from me. With a final move, I rolled us around so I was standing above her. She whimpered and closed her eyes as my teeth dug into her jugular. I was ready for the kill, part of me wanted to so bad. But I didn't. I stopped removed my jaw from around her neck.

To make sure she wouldn't run, I held her down by lightly pushing down on her head with my paw. I shouldn't be at all surprised that you had this much self control.

I smirked at locked gazes with an anxious Logan. I barked at him moving my eyes from his face to his shirt, which had no problem removing as he was at my side in a second. I shifted, moving away from Farrah. I slipped through the shirt and slowly stood up. "Farrah, shift." I commanded.

I was surprised at the authority in my voice, or the fact that I even gave an order. She shifted back, trembling and covering herself up. "Farrah, you challenged me to the death. My own cousin wanted me dead. I could have killed you, and to be honest, I should have." She flinched but glared up at me. "You insulted me in numerous occasions, disrespected me and my mate, lied to the pack telling them I rejected Logan and that you were the Luna, and challenged me for my position. I should've killed you like you would have liked to do to me... But I'm not going to."

She rolled her eyes, "And why not oh noble one?" I snarled, grabbing her by the throat and lifting her into the air. She clawed at my hand trying to get free.

"Because we're family, you ungrateful brat!" I came to realize my voice was barely my own right now. It was deeper, powerful, and scary. I gasped and accidentally dropped Farrah to the ground. She gasped for air and clutched at her neck. "What am I doing?"

"Tyler?" Logan wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I was shaking, scared of myself.

I whimpered into his shoulder "I'm so sorry, I- I didn't mean to... I don't-"

He let my hear soothingly, "Shh, it's okay. You did great, you stood up for yourself. You didn't back down and put the lies to shame. Not only that, but you controlled yourself and showed mercy." He glared down at Farrah, who was still coughing. "Unfortunately, it's not my job to show mercy."

My eyes widened as Logan let me go and went stone cold. "Farrah Calypso, you have broken three of the pack's laws in under an hour. The first time you disrespected Tyler, I let it slide because she handled it. I can no longer tolerate your behavior in my pack, especially because you threatened the life of my mate. The only reason you are alive is because you share the same last name as my mate, you are her family. If you weren't, you'd be executed on the spot. Farrah Calypso, you have less than twenty four hours to get off this territory before being attacked as a rogue."

Ryder walked over and tossed her some clothes to put on. He smiled and me, eyes filled with pride. "Tyler, you were absolutely astonishing. I mean, scary, but amazing! Handled it like a true Luna!" Farrah scoffed, earning a glared from each of us. "Just remind me not to piss you off!" He laughed.

"Tyler?" Logan whispered.

"Yeah?" I looked up into his eyes which were filled with hope, desire, and longing.

He cleared his throat before gleaming, "Tyler, do you accept me as your mate?"

I laughed, "Of course I do!"

He grabbed my hands in his own before asking one last question. "Do you, Tyler Calypso, accept the position of Luna, the alpha female, and the mother of the pack?"

Well, it's too late to turn back now! "Yes, Logan. I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 6 4
I made a vow to myself when I first set my eyes on her, to protect her from the monsters surrounding this town. π“œπ“¨ π“žπ“‘π“”π“’π“’π“˜π“žπ“ When I was wi...
335K 15.9K 107
Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting for. But what happens when the mate you...
898K 22.9K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...
18.8K 724 12
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™Šπ™’π™€π™ -π™ˆπ™€π˜Όπ™‰π™„π™‰π™‚π™Ž- π™Žπ™π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™€π™‰ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€, π™π™‹π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™‘π˜Όπ™‡, π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™Šπ™Ž, π™π™€π™‘π™€π™‡π˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰, π˜Όπ™’π˜Όπ™†π™€π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚. ═════════════...