Where brown meets grey. (Dram...

By INTERROBANGZ

Dramione fic! I realised that there aren't many on wattpad so I decided to write one! Please read review and... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15

Where brown meets grey.

16.7K 382 78
By INTERROBANGZ

Contrary to popular belief, they first met at diagon alley, not on the train. It was a once off event, a fleeting moment. Yet, it was very significant.

They met in the most cliche manner ever -- bumping into each other head on. She fell down with a huff while he stumbled backwards.

Brown met grey as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Sorry!" She squeaked, "I was in a hurry and didn't see where I was going!" Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes dilated in excitement.

Being the every gentleman, he helped her up with a smile and kissed her hand. "No problem, my lady." He said in a suave tone. "And where may you be rushing to?" He questioned curiously.

She giggled and blushed. "To the bookshop!" She mumbled, "I know it seems nerdy but I love books."

He chucked, amused. "I too, do appreciate a good book, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Oh are you starting Hogwarts this year too?"

She nodded enthusiastically in response. "But I'm kind of scared of going in, I mean I'm a --"

"Draco darling, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" A grey eyed lady came hustling to him, brushing down his clothes and patting his hair into place.

"Sorry mother, I was caught up in my conversation." He replied. He barely managed a backward glance and wave to the girl before being dragged off by his mother to another shop.

It was until later that he realised he didn't ask the brown-eyed girl who she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...