Broken Friendship

By mauriyminaj

Nicki and Fah are really good friends. But Fah doesn't know, Nicki likes Meeks. Who is currently dating Fah.. More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 1

2.8K 142 105
By mauriyminaj

Nicki POV

Today marks the 2nd week we've been in college. It's actually been pretty fun. I miss my family, but being away from them is life. Me and my Best friend, Fah shares a dorm room. We've just met each other during this semester. We actually have a lot in common. I still don't want to connect strongly with her cause there's some odd things that needs to be solved. She's dating the most popular boy in college, Rihmeek. Who is secretly my crush. That's why I don't want a connection with her.

We finished all of our classes and we're gonna hang out at the fruit Bar.

"You ready Fah?"

"Yeah, let's go get meek and come on."

Meeting up with meek at the fruit bar, he had his homework with him. And so did we.

"Hey." I said and he looked up at me.

"Wassup shorty." I smiled and he grabbed Fah and sat her down close by him.

"Wassup bae?" She smiled and kissed his plumped lips.

Ordering our smoothies, meek asked me for help. So me and Fah switched sides. I was now on Meeks side.

"How did you get that when there's only two numbers?" He said and I giggled.

"Uh, ok so we double up the radius and then find the circumference around the circle. Those are the two numbers. To find the actual number, add those together which is called perimeter. And boom you have your answer." He chuckled.

"You golden shorty." I laughed and watched him finish the rest.

Him and Fah were talking while I was writing the definitions for science. They was talking dirty and I glanced over at Meeks erection growing out of his pants.

"Stop playing." He said to Fah and she laughed.

"Go fix yourself baby." She said and he tapped my thigh for me to scoot over. I stood up and he held my waist lightly for balance. As he walked past me, he pressed against my ass unnoticeably making me feel his erection.

My eyes grew at how hard it hit my ass. Turning me on, I sat down thinking it was an accident.

About five minutes later he came back. He was all fine and he gave me the most unreadable look.

"You good bae?" Fah said and he chuckled nodding.

"Ok so y'all wanna go to dorm party tonight? It's at matt house." Fah said.

"Yeah I'll go." Said meek.

"Sure." I said only cause meek was going.

I don't know if he did it on accident or on purpose, but my cravings for him grew even more. But I had to stay loyal to my bestfriend.

----

Later on that night...

Meek POV

"Wass good shorty." I said to Nicki walking in the party and she nodded.

"Where Fah?" I asked her cause I didn't see her come in.

Nicki POV

"She coming."

"Oh." He replied and slapped his friends up.

Fah entering the party, I hugged her. We danced around a bit and got drinks. She went by meek to let him know she here, then came back to me.

"Fah how long have you and meek been together?" I asked her and she thought about it.

"Uhh.. Today would mark our second week." I nodded. "Why wassup?"

"Nothing just wondering." She nodded. "What made you wanna get with him?" I asked her and she giggled.

"Girl, you really think he the only one?" He laughed out dramatically. "Pshh. You must be tripping. When a bitch this poppin.." She flipped her hair. "You got more than one nigga." She laughed but I didn't find the funny.

How the fuck she gonna sit here and saying she playing my crush? Especially when I'm willing to drop anything and everything for him.. Mann.

"Do he know?"

"Probably." She laughed. "Why you think.. Girl never mind."

"Why you with him of your just gonna use him?" She frowned her eyebrows.

"Why you care? You like him or something?" I rolled my eyes.

"It wouldn't matter.. You needa grow up. I'm telling you this to help you, not hurt you."

"Ha..ok? Go chill with him nic." I shook my head crossing my arms.

"Can you stop?" I said walking away. Going to meek, he stopped talking to his boys and looked at me.

"Wassup? Why you look down shawty?" I rolled my eyes.

"Me and Fah fought. I'm going back to the dorm."

"Ight. But wait." I turned around. "Y'all fought over me?" He asked and I turned back around leaving.

I don't wanna be disrespectful to meek but I really want him. I guess we will just have to wait.

•••••

To fast ?

Y'all like this?🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
593K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
882K 37.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
705K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...