Part 7

Nicki POV

"Jason leave me alone." I said quietly.

"Nic, I'm not a crazy ex. But I want you back." He came close to me. "I don't know what I did to make you leave me, but I can fix it."

"You can't fix the fact having sex with my bestfriend Jason. And that wasn't the first." I got teary eyed.

"And you tongue kissed her boyfriend like a hoe..so Don't cry." I nodded.

"Your right, cause your not worth my tears." I said and walked away leaving him speechless.

Thinking everything over, I broke down and ran to Meeks dorm. I was gonna go back to mines but I'd rather go see him to be calm.

-

Meek POV

"What's wrong baby?" I said as she ran into my arms.

"I-I'm a h-hoe meek." She said crying and I screwed my face up.

"You a what?! What happen Nic?" She was jerking her breathing.

"He called me a hoe Rihmeek! I didn't Do anything to him."

"Nic , what?! I'm so confused. Let's go sit on the bed get away from the door."

I picked her up and walked her to the bed. Taking off her pants, she had on Panties shorts. I turned my lights off and laid behind her.

"Now what happened?"

"Jason saw me, he stopped me and was begging for me. Then he brought up what I did to Fah and What she did to me.. I don't like that meeky." I chuckled at the way she said my name but then got serious.

"Ok, you not a hoe though ok? Stop being so sensitive butt-butt." I said rubbing her stomach as I spooned her.

"I like that name." She said and giggled.

"That's my Nick name for you. Nobody can call you that and nobody can call me Meeky, ok butt-butt?" I said and she looked at me nodding. I kissed her and she smiled.

"Baby you still gotta work on being so sensitive ok?" She nodded. "Also speak more. You so quiet."

"No meek, I don't like to be all loud and ghetto." She said and I nodded.

"I see where you coming from, just toughing up a little bit and you should be good." I said and she sat on top of me.

She leaned down and kissed me and I deepened it.

"I'm ready.." She whispered in my ear and I shook my head.

"Have you ever had dick before?" She shook her head.

"You not ready then ma."

"Nooo." She whined and I grabbed her and flipped her over.

Sliding down her panties. I kissed her opening. Licking my hands, I rubbed them over her opening. Taking my dick out, her eyes grew.

"You ready?" She nodded. I slide the tip in and she jumped half way off the bed. "You not ready ma." She shook her head and came back.

She kept fidgeting so I grabbed her thighs and and wrapped my arms around so she couldn't go anywhere.

Sliding in her slowly, she screamed trying to back up.

"Ahh..ahh..ahh.." She kept screaming panting hard.

"Nic, you want me to stop?" She shook her head no.

Fixing my hands around her thighs, I slid all the way in slowly and held it there. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. She put her hands on my chest trying to push me away. Her legs was shaking hard as I was still inside her, no sliding out or in. Just sitting in her letting her get used to the size which didn't happen.

I pulled out and heard the pop.

"Ok baby, you not ready." She wiped a tear that fell and I pulled her panties up. She pulled them back down and held herself balling up in the bed.

"Ma it hurt that bad?" She nodded and whined still holding herself. "My bad." I got in the bed and kissed her.

••••••••
She wasn't taking it😭.

Anyways Nicki & meek not dating If you confused 😋.