Part 5

Nicki POV

We were in 7th period almost done with our classes. Meek was writing down the last of the notes. We only had 2 minutes left in that class so everybody was packing up. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck pretending to choke him. He grabbed my arms and Pulled me in front of him as he kissed my lips softly.

I went to a straight face and stood up. He grabbed my arm and sat me In his lap.

"Tell me what's wrong." I looked away and thought about it.

"It's... Fah." I said and he got more interest.

"What you mean it's Fah?"

"She uh.. Um.." I couldn't really talk debating on should I tell him.

Meek POV

"She what?" I sighed and pulled her to a room.

"Uh, s-she has more than 1 guy meek. There you happy?!" She said and I grabbed her arm.

"Chill... What else?"

"She uh.. When your not there, she has three guys in the room at the same time. And they try to get me to had sex with me and I always came to your dorm." I shook my head.

"You did the right thing. Why didn't you tell me this earlier Nicki?" She sighed putting her head down and shrugged her shoulders.

"Are they there now?" I asked and she shrugged. "Let's go find out." She slid of my bed looking scared. "Don't be scared ma I gotchu."she held my hand and we walked to her dorm.

Opening the door, Fah was straddling a guy and kissing him.

"Foreal Fah? So this is being loyal?" She got speechless.

"Nicki your my bestfriend and you told him?!"

"Your not my bestfriend. And I had to tell him that he's not the only one when he clearly deserves better." I said and she charged towards her. I pulled Nicki back and pushed Fah back.

"Fah Come on yo! Back the fuck up! You wanna be a hoe and cheat and shit then wanna fight her? Get the fuck outta here." I said and she started crying and came to me.

"Meek please, don't do this. Please don't.!" She said crying I looked at Nicki and she was wiping under her eyes.

"Stop crying.." I mumbled to her and she sniffed and tried to get her face together. "Getcho stuff.. I don't want you in the room with her." I said and she went to go pack her clothes and everything. Heading back to my dorm, she was still a little sad.

"What you so down for?"

"It's my fault.. I cause this to happened." She said.

"Hell nah. It wasn't your fault, her being a hoe was the problem. Don't beat yourself up about it ok?" I said pulling her in to kiss her. This time, when I kissed her she didn't back away.

-------

Nicki POV

"Go Nicki go!" My team yelled as I bounced the basketball. Getting close to the rim, I stopped and shot a three pointer. "Ayeeee." They all screamed and picked me up. I smiled and went to sit by meek.

"Good job girly." He said and I smiled hugging him.

"Thank you. Let me get back out there." I said and he chuckled.

"Nah come here." He said and I turned around.
He pecked my lips a couple times and smiled.

"Y'all dating? What happen to Fah?" Chanel asked and I rolled my eyes stomping my foot.

"We're not dating!" I yelled and got pissed at the fact she bought up Fahs name.

"Ok you don't have to yell." She said.

"Ok and you don't have to be stupid. Obviously if you see him kissing me, he's not with Fah.. That help?"I rolled my eyes and backed away.

"You need to calm down." He said holding my arms and I snatched away. "Come here!" He said and I rolled my eyes walking back. I put my chin on his chest and let a couple tears fall. "Hey, hey. Stop the crying." He said and I wiped my eyes.

We were about to take off until we heard Fah big ass mouth.

"There the bitch is!" She said and we both looked her way.

••••••••

They close 😛