Part 12

Meek POV

Today we have finals. We had a long thanksgiving week, but we finally had finals. Nicki was doing her usual, stressing out. She didn't talk to anyone, or go with anyone. She was just in her dorm studying.

Going to her dorm, I waited as she got ready and grabbed her up as we walked to class together.

"Why you always stressing?" She didn't talk to me, she just Laid her head on my shoulder. I chuckled and shook my head.

--
Later that day..

Nicki POV

I was a bit relieved because science finals was over. I was in my dorm just thinking about a lot of things that's been on my mind lately. The main topic was my mom. It kills me to know she's still alive somewhere.

People think I'm crazy. But that night my dad left, and my mom went 10 minutes after was so strange to me.

"Hello?"

"Wassup baby?" Meek replied and I smiled.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you. Relive a little stress."

"Want me to come over?" He asked and I nodded on the phone like he can see me.

"Yeah you can." I hung up and got my bag ready and looked at fah staring at me.

"What?" I said and she looked at me.

"Who was on the phone?" She said and I screwed my face up.

"Bitch you know who was on the phone. I'm done playing soft with yo ass! Stop testing me!" I said and she jumped down and stood in front of me and I kept packing knowing if she did something I would still win.

"Listen..." I rolled my eyes. "You lucky ion cuss yo ass out right now. My mouth gets real reckless." I looked at her as I heard meek knock.

"Yeah I know. Reckless on sucking dick!" I flipped my hair and walked out.

---

Meek Pov

"What happened with you and shorty before I came and got you." I looked up from my phone and at him.

"Nothing, I got annoyed and just went off on her. And she talking bout she got a reckless mouth. I gotta smart ass mouth Ian scared to use it."

"I betcho you won't use that shit around here cause." He pulled me on his dick. "Punishment on deck." I said and she giggled.

"You ain't gon do shit." She said and I nodded letting her go.

"Yeah ight. You like walls?"

"What's that?" She said and I threw my head back laughing.

"Something you won't have if you keep fucking with me."

"What is that?!" She said getting serious.

"Something to do with this." I said cuffing her opening and she looked at me.

"Am I a lame for not knowing that?" She pouted and I tried my hardest not to laugh.

"Not at all baby. But you ready for more finals tomorrow?"

She sighed and threw her head back. "Fuck no! Then all this shit on my mind about my mom.. It's crazy. I can't focus on shit rihmeek." She said and I nodded holding my hands out.

"Come here." I said and she crawled in my arms. "I love you." I said massaging her booty calming her down.

"You got this.. We got this ok?" She nodded and let out a little moan.

•••••••

‼️😘😘😘😩