Part 11

Meek POV

"H-how do you know that?" She asked me backing up.

"Cause I use to tell this girl that every night." She tilted her head. "Yeah Nic, I was always on the phone with you." She gasped and backed against the wall.

"So...but..Wait! How come you didn't tell me this before?" She asked still against the door. I went to get her but she backed up more.

"Baby why are you running?"

"Cause I'm scared, I-I don't know what to say?!"

"You backing away for nothing, Come here." I grabbed her and sat her down.

"I didn't tell you before cause I didn't know. Until you started talking about it. And I remember myself having a similar story to this. So when you were explaining I knew It was me."

"So that explains why I just jumped in your arms like that." I chuckled and kissed her.

"So you knew my story before I even told you?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." She looked down.

"What about your brother?"

"Never had a brother, that was my sister." She said.

"Awww, that fine one? Damn." She shot her head towards me and hit me.

"That's not even funny Rihmeek!" She stormed to the living room with my mom and sister.

Nicki POV

"Girl what's yo problem? Why you come storming in here like that?" Momma Kathy said and meek came in the room laughing.

"She mad cause I said her sister fine as fuck."

He said it again like it was cool to say. I hoped on the couch and started hitting him while giggling.

"That's how you feel?" He said and picked me up slamming me on the couch play hitting me. I tried kicking him but he held me down.

"Stoooop!!" I screamed and He Chuckled.

"Stop playing on my damn furniture big ass kids." His mom yelled and we laughed.

We got up and walked in the kitchen to help her cook. Meek stood by his mom as I seasoned the steak.

I grabbed his butt and he jumped looking back at me. I laughed and backed up and he gave me the most evil look and I just laughed.

"Stop doing that gay ass shit man." He said turning back around. I did it again and ran. "Ight." He said and I went in me and Meeks room that we were staying in.

Meek POV

"Mom, you still got that tarantula I had?" She looked at me and raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah... In that room. Meek you better not." She said realizing what I was gonna do.

I walked in the back room and Took it out the tank. Hiding it behind my back, I walked in the room me and Nic stayed in. She was turned to the wall on her phone. I turned on snapchat and put it on the bed.

"Butt-butt I got you a surprise." I said and she smiled and tuned around. She crawled over to me on the bed and looked down. Realizing the tarantula, she screamed and fell backwards off the bed.

"Meek no! Meek please get it, Nooo." She whined and cried and I just laughed. "It's not fucking funny meek!! Get it off!!" She yelled and tried to run around the bed and out the room.

She was too late. I grabbed the spider and held it towards her as she attempted to run out he door. She curved her back to prevent me, instead she hit her side on the doorknob and fell on the ground holding her side.

"Oww..oww." She whined on the ground.

"See meek you play to damn much!" My mom said grabbing her.

"Look at this! Her mo-.." I looked at her as she caught herself.

"Meek, you know she gotta light complexion. Why in the hell... Go get me the peroxide."  Went to the bathroom and grabbed the peroxide, coming back. I felt bad.

"Meek her whole side is purple dammit." Looking at it, I laughed. But I was still feeling bad.

"My bad butt-butt." I said touching it and she jumped.

"That wasn't funny, at all."

•••••••••••

Who else hates spiders ?😩😩😩