Part 8

Meek POV

"Come here butt-butt." I Said laying on my stomach on my phone.

She came to me and I kissed her. "Lay on my back." I said and she wrapped her legs around my waist and watched me on my phone. She giggled and pulled my head back causing me to kiss her. She sucked my bottom lip and let it go. We broke the kiss seeing the girl that I was with at the bonfire texting me.

"Why is she texting you?" She asked calmly and softly.

"Ba-.." She put her hand up and rolled her eyes. "It's just the girl from the bonfire, we ju-.." She got off me and went to the corner sitting down on the floor, burying her head in her arms. "Baby.." She looked at me with her big brown eyes making me feel so guilty.

"Meek don't touch me." She said quietly and stood up getting ready.

I keep fucking up. She so sensitive and I keep pushing it. She breaks so easily.

----

Nicki POV

"I don't like her Cece." I said pointing to the girl meek was texting.

"Why? What she do to you?"

"Was texting meek, I'm not in a relationship with that boy but I fell hard. He's so into messing with other girls." I rolled my eyes and stood up grabbing my backpack.

"Girl he still young. You gone have to lay back with ya crybaby self." I rolled my eyes and looked at me phone.

Rihmeek😍{can I talk to you?}

Me{no.}

I locked my phone and walked to class.

"Ok you all need to study really hard tonight! Finals are tomorrow. You don't study, you don't pass." Dr. Andrew said and I rolled my eyes. Going to my locker I grabbed all my books I would need and went to Cece dorm.

--

"You wanna go to that party at my boyfriend house?" I looked at her.

"Right now?" She nodded and I got dressed. "Okay let's go."

---

Walking in, the music was so loud. I spotted meek and rolled my eyes. I looked over at the punch table and saw Kyla, the girl meek all over. I sat away from him and spoke to Cece as she was sitting in her boyfriends lap.

"Wassup, what's yo name?" He said and I giggled at his accent.

"Nicki, and you?" I asked.

"Deen." He said and I nodded.

"Well hi deen, how you doing?"

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm ok. Taking things slow right now." I said side eying Meek.

He caught eyes with me and I fell again. I can't stay mad but I have to hold my grounds.

"Come here butt-butt." My heart melted. Whenever he says that I melt.

I got up slowly and walked to him. Before I got there, Kyla already approached him.

"Huh daddy?" She said and meek stood there shocked.

"I-I wasn't tal-.." He said and he kissed him. He didn't pushed her back. He let her and played shocked.

"Fuck this yo. Maybe that's why Fah cheated." I said to him and walked past him crying.

"Cece I wanna go." I Said through tears and meek put his hands on my waist. I shook my arms and backed away from him.

"Baby what's wrong?" Cece said and I cried harder.

"Meek what the hell you do to her yo! You know she sensitive. Y'all niggas will never learn." Cece said and hugged me as she walked me out the party.

Rihmeek{ Nic, come back please baby. I didn't mean for that to happen. It was so unexpected.} I saw flash across my screen and turned my phone completely off.

On our way back to the dorm I saw Fah. I rolled my eyes and she approached me.

"Hmmm, why is it that every since you been with Rihmeek you crying?" I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch move." Cece said and pushed her back with her fingers on her forehead.

-

We got in the dorm and she talked to me. I cried in her lap and she rubbed through my hair.

"We gonna put you in fighting classes ok?" She said and I shook my head giggling a little bit. "Uh hu.. Or Ima invite deen and his friends over to fight you, some way, you need to toughing up babygirl." She said running my ass.

"But Meeks not gonna want me in a rough spo-.." ..."Actually I don't care what he wants."

"Why?"

"Because, we done."

•••••••••

Y'all think she gonna out grow being so sensitive ?