Part 9

Meek POV

"Nic, let me talk to you." I said walking in Cece dorm. She was in Cece lap being a little cry baby.

She didn't get up, so I went to go get her. "Come here." I said and picked her up and walked her to my dorm.

--

"Look, me and that girl Ain't nun but friends." I said and she was laying down on her side facing the other direction.

"Still Rihmeek. Why does she have your number? That's not cool. If she that important that she has your number, be with her meek!" She said and I sighed.

"Why does this bother you so much Nic? I mean I know I kiss you all the time and call you baby, but why does this bother you?" She never turned towards me.

"It doesn't." She said and I shook my head.

"But it does, tell me. Why does it bother you?" She was quiet and finally spoke up.

"I-I have feelings for you Rihmeek, I honestly do. But all you do is turn me on, then go to a party, and find a different girl at all parities. And I don't wanna rock with somebody like that." I nodded.

"I just don't think falling for you any longer would help. Cause I already seen how you be going in when you be in them parties." She said and I nodded letting her talk.

"Yeah you right, I'm still on my young shit. But I got feelings for you too. And you know that like I do, I'm honestly sorry for the whole Kyla thing. I never should've gave her my number. You forgive me?"

"No." She said and I sat on the bed and pulled her in between my lap with her back on my chest. I pulled out my phone and gave it to her in her.

"128056." I whispered in her ear and she smiled and looked up at me. She kissed me and looked back down at the phone.

"Go through my contacts and block who ever." She nodded and went through my contacts.

She blocked all my hoes and that bonfire girl. She went to my text messages and deleted some of my messages with them. She went on Instagram, Facebook, and snapchat and unfriend them.

"You forgive me now butt-butt?" She turned around in my lap and nodded. She yawned and laid on my stomach with her ass in he air.

I gave her a little booty rub and she dozed off. I kissed her forehead and realized that I need to stop fucking up. There's probably nobody else like her and I'm playing with value.

--
Meek POV

"Meeky we have to study for finals." She whined trying to wake me up.

"Butt-butt can I sleep?" She pouted and I sat up.

"Ok, fine. Get the stuff." jumped off the bed and grabbed our Apple labtops and the books.

We studied for about 15 minutes and decided to call Cece and deen over.

--

Nicki POV

"Hi Cece, hi deen. Nice seeing you again." I said shaking his hand smiling. He held my hand too long so my smile faded and I backed up.

"Wassup bro." Deen said to meek and slapped him up.

"Bestfrienddd." Cece said hugging me and I giggled.

"So y'all wanna smoke some dope while we study?" Deen said and Cece nodded and so did meek.

"No thank you." I said and he nodded.

"You a good one shawty." He said and gave me a weird look meek chuckled and I looked at him with my glossy brown eyed and he stopped laughing.

I wasn't about to cry, it's just I got nervous. He bring a bad instinct.

"Come here butt-butt." He said and criss crossed his legs. I went and sat in his lap balling up. He looked down and kissed my lips. I looked back at deen and he smirked devilishly.

I quickly turned back around and wrapped Meeks arms around me tighter.

"Why are you so clingy today ma?" He asked me looking down.

"I don't know." I said knowing that I do know. He kissed me again and I never turned back around as they studied. I just listened.

••••••••

Y'all see what's The problem ?🤔