Angels & Demons

By CourageDontDesertMe

*Updated Every Second Day Finally, I see a large shape just near the wall by my head. He reaches over and gra... More

Prologue
1//Rosa//
2//Werewolves//
4//Pagan Gods//
5//Witches//
6//Hunters//
7//Fire//
8//Castiel//
9//Arrested//
10//Shot the Sheriff//
11//Lilith//
12//Unexpected Turn of Events//
13//Unexpected//
14//Come to Me//
15//Brotherly Talks//
16//Zombie//
17//Rufus//
18//Ear Shots//
19//Cold-Blooded Type//
20//Times Up//

3//Winnie//

645 11 1
By CourageDontDesertMe

*How I imagine Winnie^^

"So are you guys in the middle of a case or do you normally just lounge in motels all day?" I asked them smiling, hoping that they would bring me along.

"Well, we actually-" Sam began but was interrupted by Dean.

"Sammy. Don't-"

"No, you don't Dean! What do you think she is really going to do? Rosa is injured, wearing sweats, and doesn't have her car at the moment." Sam finished glaring at Dean. Dean just glared right back mumbling something about waiting in the car, before he turned and headed outside.

We followed right after, Sam obviously wanted to do this case right away. There seemed to be a lot of tension between these guys. I am positive I have missed something.

We were driving down the highway when Sam and Dean started yelling at each other about some deal that Dean made, to a Demon? Sam seemed really pissed about it and wanted to help, but Dean wouldn't let him. I was kind of hazy on the details. I'll ask Sam later. That must be something that I missed.

We arrived at the hospital and I was told to stay in the impala considering what I was wearing. They walked to the hospital in their worn-out suits, which they had changed into before we left the motel.

I just sat there fiddling with the radio when I noticed a girl walking along the building holding groceries. Now, normally I wouldn't care at all about some girl going shopping, except for the fact that she looked an awful lot like my best friend Winnie From high school. Just an older, taller version. Her wavy golden blonde hair got longer, now it was about hip length but it didn't look bad. She wore it with style. Mine wasn't even that long, I thought glancing at my red ringlets that fell just past my chest. I looked back up and saw her turn a corner.

I was in the process of convincing myself not to run over there because that wasn't Winnie when a creepy-looking guy also turned the corner after her. I booked it out of that car so fast I didn't even have time to think about the fact that I left the door open. I rounded the corner and ran down the alley, I stopped at the very end and came across nothing but another corner and a bag of burnt groceries. At this point, I was beyond confused.

At the corner of my eye, I saw something shine. I bent to pick it up and saw it was a bracelet. It looked an awful lot like the bracelet I gave Winnie for her 16th birthday. There wasn't a doubt now that it wasn't her. I was really worried now though, where could she be? I didn't have much time to dwell on the matter because at that moment I realized I had left the door to the impala open with the keys in the ignition. Dean was going to legit kill me if it was gone.

When I got back to the car (Dean and Sam Thank God weren't there) some weird guy was getting closer to it. I booked it to the passenger side, which is the side I left the door open. As soon as I was in I locked the door.

Dean and Sam came back and filled me in on what they found out from the victim. I wasn't really paying much attention considering all I could think about was my best friend. Now that I wasn't after some yellow-eyed demon, I could worry about finding my best friend. We haven't talked in a while but I still care if she's dead.

The brothers dropped me off at my car and told me they would meet back up with me when they finished figuring out this case.

"It's not that we don't want you with us, it's just you seem kind of out of it," Sam explained.

I was grateful that they were giving me time to try and figure out what was going on with Winnie.

"But we're definitely asking what's up when we get back, so for now, bye," Dean said dragging Sam away.

I just smiled at how different those brothers were. I got in my car and drove to the hotel. I decided to take a shower, let myself think about what I was going to do.

So Winnie and I lost touch the day my parents died when I ran off to start demon hunting. We both had Facebook at the time so maybe I could start there. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and opened the door. I walked to the bag that I had brought from my car and found some black skinny jeans and a long purple t-shirt. I grabbed my laptop from my leather shoulder bag and typed in Facebook.

I tried to find Winnie but I guess she deleted her account a while ago. I slammed my laptop closed and tossed it on the bed I was sitting on. Then in walked Dean and Sam. They successfully solved the case. Turns out it was a little girl spirit, who was murdering people by acting out fairy tales that her dad was reading to her while she was in a coma. She went into a coma because her step mom made her drink bleach.

So to act out her anger she was killing people. After they explained that all to me we all decided to go to bed.

I slept on the couch while the guys slept in the beds.

All night I had a dream about a man in a trench coat, no not a man, I think he was an angel. When the light had shown a certain way he had wings, huge black wings.

When I awoke I took a look at my surroundings and noticed firstly that the sun was out, and it was a nice day.

The second thing I noticed, I was outside. I was sitting in a car. How did I get out here?

I jump off the car and race to the motel door we were staying at. I just about opened the door when Dean comes running out knocking into me, I almost hit the ground when he catches me and steadies me.

"What are you doing outside?" Dean asks.

"I don't know...I..I.. mean. I woke up in that car over there." I said pointing to a bright red sports car. I looked back at Dean and he was staring at me funny.

"Oh god damn. This better be some weird freaky sleepwalking thing, and not some messed up crap like what Sam has." Dean finished walking back inside. I just stared at his back looking confused. What's wrong with Sam?

I followed Dean back into the motel where Sam was still peacefully sleeping. He hit Sam over the head and sat down on the end of the mattress.

"Sammy wake up! It's already ten in the morning."

"I said to stop calling me that," Sam says from the opposite bed sleepily. Dean ignores him and looks to me where I am now lying on the couch.

"So what was the deal with you yesterday? Why so down so quickly? Did a family member die or something? Do you need to leave us to OUR everyday lives?"

"Dean," Sam said. He once again ignored him. He just continued to stare at me. Waiting for my answer.

"Okay, well. Yesterday....... " Then I went on to tell them about what I saw.

"So I really want to find Winnie, but I have no idea where to even start." Dean at this point wasn't really interested, but Sam was all for finding her.

"Dean, don't you remember when we were so determined to look for Dad and couldn't find him anywhere?"

"I remember you being the one determined. I just wanted to hunt." Dean grunts staring out the window.

"Well, you seemed pretty darn thrilled when we found him."

"Fine, Fine! We will help look for the girl." Dean yells. "But between we will hunt, got it?" We both nodded.

A couple of months go by and still no sign of Winnie. It's close to Christmas and Dean and Sam had found a case, so I was coming along, to take a break from the Winnie search.

The case was in Michigan and we were just going to interview the victims and look around their homes. Sam and Dean were wearing suits and I was looking fashionable in a dress suit. We had just pulled up in the Impala when Sam turns around.

"Nothing still? I mean it's been months, where could she possibly be?" I just shrugged not wanted to talk about it anymore. I opened the back door and started walking up the path to their home.

Dean follows quickly and Sam right behind. I am equally friends with both of them now, and it's weird, sure I'm attracted to both of them, I mean who wouldn't be? But I don't want to go out with them. Well, maybe Sam. I might have a teeny tiny crush on him, he's just so tall. Tall and handsome. But I keep having these dreams about a man in a trench coat, with the shadowy wings behind his back. I wish I knew who he was and why I was having these dreams. He seems kind of alluring.

Dean starts talking to the sad women, while Sam and I walk through the house. Everything is mostly Christmas in this house. Stockings and wreaths, the whole sha bang. I take a closer look into the kitchen, not really paying much attention, thoughts still on Winnie. The kitchen is old and rustic, but also new. The cabinet doors were falling off in some places and there were faded brown spots on the kitchen table. I back up slowly, deciding that there was nothing else to look at in this kitchen when I step on something and fall backward. Right into Sam's arms. He steadies me and looks me right in the eyes.

Grabbing my arm he askes me if I'm okay. Oh, he's so sweet. I reassure him I'm fine and we head towards the front of the house. The whole time I couldn't stop staring at the back of Sam's head. He really is quite handsome. We come back just as Dean stops talking.

We start to leave when the woman calls.

"Agents? The police said my husband might have been kidnapped?"

"Could be," Dean responds.

"Then why haven't the kidnappers called? Or demanded ransom? It's three days till Christmas, What am I supposed to tell our daughter?"

"We're very sorry," Sam says to the distraught women, and then we walk back to the car.

"Find anything?" Dean asks us.

"Nothing really except Christmas crap," I state.

"Stockings, mistletoes, and this," Sam says and hands Dean something.

"A tooth?"

"When did you pick that up?!" Sam smiles at me, kind of like he was saying that it wasn't my fault I didn't pay attention.

"Where was this?" Dean demands.

"In the chimney."

"No way, he fit up the chimney, it's too narrow-"

"No way he fits up in one piece." Sam finishes.

"Okay so if Dad went up the chimney..."

"We need to find out what dragged him up there."

While they were having this discussion I was just falling behind trying to find a way to help but finding it quite difficult. It was hard hunting with two brothers.

We drove back to the motel we were currently staying at and Dean immediately states that he is hungry and is going for food. I go with him because Sam is obviously going to start researching like he always does and I will be no help. I was never good at that part. Weird creatures like this aren't my specialty. I like Demons and spirits.

"So have any more encounters with the weird dude in your dream?" Deans the only one I told about mystery angel.

"Every night," I say looking out the window of his beautiful impala. " I also keep waking up in random places, sometimes getting farther away than when I started."

"Places like?"

"Mostly parking lots, but we do live in motels so that's not a big surprise. But one time I woke up in your car, which once again is crazy odd considering you have the keys and the doors are always locked."

Dean just looked at me, then the road.

"So you're telling me, that you don't think your just sleepwalking?"

"No, I think it's something weird."

We got food and were heading back when Dean thought it would be a good idea to talk to some other people around town. Turns out our victim is the second guy grabbed out of his house this month. One thing they do remember is hearing something on their roof. 

We go back to the motel after and set down the food, I was right, Sam had been looking things up on his laptop. They start talking about some evil Santa theory while I get distracted with my phone that I noticed had a message.

- Unknown Sender -

Stop trying to look for me. You aren't very good at it apparently, because I was able to find your number no problem. You don't want to know me anymore. Just let it go.

-W

I tried to send messages but she wouldn't respond back. Fine if she was going to be like that then I would just leave it be.

I turned back into their conversation just as they were getting up.

"Where are you guys going?"

"The guys that got snatched visited the same place before they went missing. So we're going there now. Come on grab your coat." Sam says quickly.

"There is no way that an "Evil Santa" would hide out at a "Santa Village". He would go someplace where Christmas is NOT celebrated, even if this weren't a crazy-ass idea." I say laughing.

"Oh laugh it up," Sam grumbles getting out of the car.

Dean and Sam argue about having a Christmas, but Sam refuses. I think he is being childish considering Christmas is awesome. That is when you're not being hauled up a chimney.

"Alright, Grinch," Dean says. I start laughing and follow him.

We start to look around but don't find much. Dean and I got back to Sam and he seems zoned out, thinking of something.

"You'd think that for the ten bucks it cost to get into this place, that Santa could scrounge up a little snow," Dean complains.

"What?" Sam says finally coming out of the trance he was in.

"Nothing. So what are we looking for exactly?"

"Um, well the "lore," says that the anti-clause, will walk with a limp and smell like sweets."

"Great so we're looking for a pimp Santa."

"So what are we supposed to do, smell everyone that walks with a limp?" I state.

We walk further and see Santa Clause that has a kid on his lap. We were looking at him, trying to figure out if he was the anti-clause when a girl dressed as an elf comes up.

"Welcome to Santa's court, can I escort your child to Santa?"

"uh," Sam mutters.

"No, but actually my brother here, it's been a lifelong dream of his," Dean tells her slapping a hand on Sam's back.

"Uhh, sorry. No kids over... twelve?" She looks at Sam and frowns. I start to giggle beside Dean who winks at me.

"No, he's just kidding. We only came here to watch." I then break out into a full-on laugh, tears coming when she looks first at Dean then at Sam with disgust clear on her face.

The elf starts to walk away.

"Ew"

"Aw, I didn't mean that we came here to..." Sam starts but she's already on her way. He pushes me to the ground, which didn't really do much considering I was already keeled over in pain from laughing so much.

"Thanks a lot, Dean. Thanks for that."

We both start laughing all over again.

Dean helps me up and we both look over to Santa who has gotten up. He is limping.

"Check it out"

The Santa limps past us.

"Tell me you aren't seeing this," Dean says.

" Lots of people walk with limps." Sam tries to say.

"Did you guys smell....candy?" I say trying to discover where it's coming from.

"Tell me you didn't smell that, it was candy man."

They then start talking about plans to seek him out tonight when everyone was gone.

~~~

Please tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
869K 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
371K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx