Actress in Disguise

By The_Anonymous_Me

The top actress in Hollywood, Jessica Raymond, goes undercover as a nerd attending a normal high school. What... More

QUICK NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

391 17 15
By The_Anonymous_Me

Chapter 23~

"Happy birthday to you!" I sang with Jeremy, with bright smiles plastered on our faces. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Noah! Happy birthday to you!" Our baby Noah giggled, and excitedly clapped his tiny hands.

"Buff-day!" Mimicked the young child, with big bright eyes gleaming under the fiery light of lit candles. I gently stroked his soft brown curls with the tips of my fingers, carefully playing with the strands and twisting them around.

"Smile, Noah!" Yelled Jeremy, holding up his phone to take a picture. "You too Jess, let me see those pearly whites." I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyway as he took a few photos.

"Okay Noah, now blow out the candles," I told my son, gently tapping his small shoulder. He giggled a little, then inhaled deeply, puffing out his chubby cheeks. He then released the mouthful of air, dimming all three candles almost instantly. The room darkened.

"Good boy Noah," complimented Jeremy as he stroked Noah's back. "Happy birthday, kid!"

I grabbed a knife and began cutting the cake. I handed a slice to Noah, and he happily dug into it, dirtying up his face rather fast. Before long, he had chocolate frosting all over his nose, eyebrow, lips, cheek, and somehow even in his hair... Jeremy grunted at the sight.

I cut a slice for Jeremy, and another for myself. We ate in silence, savoring the rich creamy flavor of chocolate cake while watching over our son. He was playing with his food at the moment, slapping his fork against the frosting, making it fly in all directions.

I reached in my purse to pull out a present wrapped in colorful paper. I gave it to Noah. "Look what Mommy got you," I cooed gently. The boy snatched it in his minuscule hands, and began ripping the wrapping paper to shreds while I watched with amusement.

From the corner of my eye, I could feel Jeremy's presence nearing me. A gentle gust of cologne hit my nose as his large muscular build approached. The scent was all too familiar.

"Jessica," his deep husky voice spoke out to me, sending shivers down my spine. He rested a hand on my bare arm as he sat down next to me. The touch of skin to skin contact made my whole body tingle.

I adverted my attention away from Noah, to find myself staring into the dark chocolaty irises of the man I once loved.

"Jeremy," I whispered in a soft breath.

He picked up a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. I twitched slightly, surprised by the sudden touch.

He then gently stroked my face, caressing my cheek with his large hand. Jeremy inched towards me, and leaned closer. My eyelids instinctively began to flutter shut, as I longed for his warmth, his touch. I wanted nothing more than to feel the soft lips of his on my own. The feeling was all too nostalgic, and seemed forever ago...

But I knew it was wrong.

I quickly stopped myself and pushed Jeremy away. He looked a little surprised. I looked away from his eyes, embarrassed. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks almost instantly.

"Oh... I'm... I'm sorry," mumbled Jeremy, sounding apologetic. "I... Uh... Shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry. I should've respected your feelings before I tried to kiss you."

"No..." I said. "No... It's not that."

"Gyaaah!" Noah's shriek interrupted us. We both turned to face him. He was playing with his new stuffed bunny I got for him. It seems that he finally got rid of the wrapper.

I smiled at Noah. "Do you like it, Noah?" He tugged at the ear of the rabbit, as he studied it with amazement and awe.

Jeremy cleared his throat, and I turned back to face him. "I don't know what I was thinking," said Jeremy. "I'm sorry... Really."

I looked up into his eyes. "No, listen to me. Jeremy... I like you. I really do. I can't seem to forget about you... It's so stupid that even now, after the two years that we've been apart... I still love you!"

Jeremy's eyes widened, but no words came out. He blankly stared at me, still processing what I have just said.

We awkwardly gazed into one another's eyes for another minute or so, before Noah finally broke the silence by screaming a battle cry and chucking the stuffed animal on the ground. The rabbit gave a soft bounce, before it lie still and defeated.

"Noah!" Exclaimed Jeremy, looking at the rabbit in disapproval. "It's not nice to throw around your presents." Noah pouted. Jeremy sighed and picked up the stuffed animal. He handed the toy back to Noah, and sat down next to me.

"Awkward," I said. I let out a soft laugh as an attempt to loosen the mood. "Yeah just... Forget what I said, okay?"

"Forget what? The part where you said you like me?" My face turned red. Jeremy blinked a few times at me, and his lips tugged into a grin. "Jess you... Like me?"

I nodded. "Yes... I do..." He was smiling like an idiot. "Goddamn it Jeremy you asshole, don't make me say it out loud!" I could feel my whole face heating up. My heart was pounding faster each second. This man will one day be the death of me. He is absolutely unhealthy for my heart.

He chuckled, patting me on the head like I am a small child. "Awww so cute," he purred mockingly. I slapped his hand away playfully, shooting him a death glare.

The next few moments were spent in awkward silence. We sat there for half a minute before I finally brought up the topic again.

"Jeremy," I began. "I'm sorry for suddenly confessing... You must be very troubled right now. I know you have a girlfriend. I won't get in the way of you two, so please... Just forget everything I've said."

He released a defeated sigh. "Lily?"

"Lily Wilson," I repeated bitterly. "Your hot, sexy girlfriend." I spat out the words like poison.

Without meeting my eyes, he softly said, "I broke up with her."

I let the words sink in. What?

"Jess... You really don't keep up with the news do you? It's all over the internet..." He shot me a grin. "You're the same as always."

I couldn't help but smile. "Wait... So... Does that mean..."

Jeremy smirked at me. "Yes, Missy, yes it does."

"Jeremy!" I shrieked happily, as I thrust my arms around his shoulders, pulling his body into a tight embrace.

"Jess," he mumbled into the side of my neck, as he returned the affection by wrapping his arms around my waist. "Will you be my girlfriend once again and raise Noah with me?"

I answered without a second thought. "Yes!"

Jeremy chuckled. "That's what I thought."

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. "Hold on a second, I have a text."

Still grinning widely from ear to ear, unable to calm down my happiness, I opened up the text.

My smile dropped immediately.

You have (1) new message:

Oh plot twist! So entertaining... Goes well with popcorn. Get on to the action. Come on, get down and dirty already. I always love myself a good porno. ;)

I gasped and quickly turned off my phone before Jeremy could see the message.

"What's the matter?" He asked, face full of concern as he leaned toward me. "What was the message about? You seem really troubled."

Before I could properly think, I answered, "It's nothing."

"You sure? Babe, you can tell me anything." His mesmerizing eyes stared into mine, as he reached for my hand. Jeremy squeezed it tightly, letting his warmth pour into me. I relaxed, and smiled weakly at him, reassuring him.

I was beginning to feel calm again, until another message arrived. The vibration nearly stopped my heart from beating. I froze in horror. The short seconds it took for me to open the message felt like a dreadful eternity.

You have (1) new message:

No action? C'mon what a disappointment :P

My heart sank.

How does he know?

I blinked hard a few times, and before Jeremy could question me any further, I got up from the bed.

"I-I have to go," I stuttered while rapidly glancing around the room in search of hidden cameras.

He shot me a confused look. "But we're not done with the party."

"I'm really sorry, I just... I'm not feeling well."

He let out a defeated sigh, and parted his lips to protest but quickly closed them again. "Alright dear, get yourself some rest. I hope to see you soon. Maybe we can go on dates... And more." He gave me a playful wink. I chuckled, and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

"I'm really sorry," I said one last time. I turned to kiss Noah on the forehead and embraced his tiny body in a tight squeeze. "Bye baby boy, I'll see you soon."

On my way out of the door, I felt my phone vibrate again. I resisted the urge to open the text until I reached the safety of my car. Panicking, I quickly hurried down the parking lot, with my heart vigorously pounding against my rib cage with great force. I could feel droplets of sweat sliding down my forehead and blood draining from my face as I reached my destination.

Pulling out my phone, I typed in the password with shaky hands and a blank, lightheaded mind. My whole body trembled and my head was spinning. I felt incredibly dizzy.

Taking a deep breath, I finally gathered the courage to open the new message. I wiped my sweaty palms against the side of my jeans as my eyes danced wildly across the black letters.

You have (1) new message:

There's a lot about your Prince Charming that you don't know, my dear. He's hiding secrets. ;)

My heart was pounding fast.

What did he mean by that? What is it that I don't know?

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I stared at the message, trying to decipher the meaning.

I bit down on my bottom lip, nervous and confused. With shaky hands, I dialed in 9-1-1. Before my trembling finger could press "call," my phone buzzed.

I chomped down on my bottom lip.

Tasting the saltiness of my blood, I opened the text.

I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to read it. However, curiosity soon consumed me. I opened my eyes, ready to face my fears...

You have (1) new message:

Tsk tsk tsk. Smh. Oh and psssst that means "shake my head" by the way. You're such a bad, naughty, naughty girl. Don't call the cops, darling. I have more than enough secrets about you than I need to destroy you. Feel free to test it out. Your choice, babe ;)

I swear my heart stopped beating.

**

I was so sleepy as I typed this. Please forgive the rushed writing haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 304 89
5sos memes #11 in Teen Fiction - 15/5/16
8.1K 26 5
18 year old Alex starts to crave a sex partner. He doesn't care who it is, as long as they are down to fuck. His sister, Hannah, who is 19, starts to...
zycie By nausagi

Teen Fiction

212 56 19
xd
909 97 11
~Dipatahkan oleh seseorang yang sangat kuinginkan dan kemudian aku mematahkan orang yang menginginkanku~ thania "Udah diem lo punya gue, awas lo car...