I Fell in Love With My Sister...

By BrittneyAaliyah

Ughhh I'm standing in this dress with these flowers in my hand. They want me to smile? Not going to happen. M... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

945 23 1
By BrittneyAaliyah

Jay’s POV

        It’s been 2 weeks since Brittney & I fell out. It’s been going good, I can honestly say. Just like I told her from jump, I’m not use to this relationship thing. Right now I’m walking in the school by myself, since Rico was sleep I had to drive myself. He and his boys went out last night. When I approach my locker, I see Brittney and Ari laughing. She is looking good in her new Hollister outfit today. She looked at me and winked; I smirked and grabbed my books.

“They look good.” A voice whispered, I looked over and it was Ced. “I’m glad I got Ari.”

“I hope she the one you talking about her only.” I whispered back.

“You know I am.” He smiled, while I closed my locker. “Don’t get mad, bro.”

“I’m not.” I mumbled, walking towards them both. “Just making sure.”

“Why would I look at her like that?” he smiled, standing behind Ari. “She like my sister.”

“I know.” I laughed. “Like I said just making sure.”

“Whatever.” He shrugged. “What was yall talking about?”

“Girl stuff.” Ari laughed.

“Right.” Brittney giggled.

“Yall play to much.” I mumbled.

“Whatever.” They both said, at the same time.

“So is you going?” Ari asked.

“You know I am.” Brittney sung. “I go every year.”

“Going where?” Ced asked.

“To the twins party.” Ari answered.

“This year it’s their 16th birthday party.” Brittney laughed. “So it’s going to be big.”

“You not going.” I said, looking down at Brittney.

“Why?” she asked, turning around.

“SALTY!” Ari laughed.

“You not either.” Ced clarified.

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t have to answer to you.” He said, looking at me. “Just know you not going.”

“Why can’t I go?” Brittney repeated again. “Give me a reason.”

“Cause you not single.” I answered straight.

“What does that have to do with anything?” she yelled.

“Brittney calm down.” Ced whispered.

“No.” Ari yelled. “Why can’t we go?”

“You really don’t wanna do this right now.” I whispered.

“I do.” She nodded.

        The bell rung. They closed their lockers and walked off. I can’t believe they ally acted like that, cause we said no. I know Brittney is very spoiled, but that’s not going to change nothing. In my book she my girl and I am going to protect her like my child. Ced turned and looked at me.

“You handled that well.” He laughed. “You know they mad?”

“I know.” I shrugged. “They’ll get over it.”

“How you know?” he smiled.

“How long have we been friends?” I laughed.

        We laughed and headed out to 1st hour. Yes, we all have that same class together. When we walk in we see the girls over there mumbling and talking. The minute they see us, they just roll their eyes and look away. Ced laugh and sit on he dies of Ari, while I’m on the other side. They were still talking among themselves. I look over at Ced and him and smile. He nod and we lean forward.

“Ced!” I yelled. “You remember Tasha?"

“Big booty Tasha?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I nod. “With the thick sister.”

“What about her?” he laughed. “She was THICK!”

“Yeah I know.” I agreed. “You know she came through last night.”

“Yeah?” he asked. “Why you ain’t call me?”

“Because man I was to busy get in between.” I laughed.

“Brooo!” Ced laughed. “Give me her number.”

“Which one?” I asked laughing.

“BOTH!” he yelled.

“I got you.” I said, looking at Ari & Brittney.

        When we looked at them both they were sitting there nodding they head at the music. Ced looked at me and shook his head. I couldn’t do nothing but keep taking notes. These girls are hard to crack!

Ari’s POV

        I heard all of their conversation. Brittney & I both, we weren’t listening to anything. After I heard Jay tell Ced he would give him, the number that’s when the music really came on. I can look in Brittney’s eyes and tell she was holding back the tears. Right now she is sitting here finishing up the little work sheet we have to do, well finishing coping mine. I looked up at the clock and saw we only had 5 minutes left. I tapped Brittney and pointed at the clock, she looked up and nodded. She hopped out her seat and started to pack up.

“Today you all did well.” Mrs. Waters announced. “Today we are having auditions for the talent show. If you like to sign-up the sheet is here on my desk. Anyone who auditions can get extra credit from me.”

        Brittney looked at me and smiled. The bell rung and we walked out. Since we have separate classes, we broke up in our separate ways. My next class is PE. Just like any other PE class, we do nothing. After changing and coach taking attendance. I’m sitting on the bleachers with some more girls, talking and laughing. I happen to look up and I see Shay come and sit next to me.

“Hi.” She waved. “Mari isn’t it?”

“No.” I laughed. “Champagne right?”

“No sweetie.” She snapped. “Charmaine, but call me Shay.”

“What you want?” I asked.

“I was just wondering have you seen my boyfriend?” her little friend asked.

“And you are?” I asked.

“Oh I’m sorry.” She giggled. “My name is Gigi.”

“And who is your boyfriend?” I shrugged.

“Ced.” She smiled.

Brittney’s POV

        It’s after school and I haven’t seen or heard from Ari. This morning I did hear the boy’s conversation. That’s not cool, I didn’t find none of the funny or fair. Speaking of them, I haven’t heard or seen them either. I slammed into a hard solid chest. I was going to fall until I felt some hands go around my waist. I looked up and saw some beautiful green eyes. He was wearing some gray and black Nikes shorts. With his slide in flip-flips. To top it all off his white beater showing his abs. I looked into his eyes again and he smiled. I looked at him strong arms and I gasped. That’s when I saw his tattoo. I caught myself and noticed my hands were around his neck. I finally stood on my two feet with his hands still around my waist. I stepped back and swallowed hard.

“Umm.” I mumbled. “I’m sorry.”

“You good ma.” He smiled. Lord that smile. “What’s yo name?”

“Brittney.” I smiled. “What about you?”

“Ronald.” He smiled. “But you can call me Ronnie.”

“Ronnie.” I repeated, grabbing the straps on my book bag. “You go here?”

“Yeah.” He nodded. “You?”

“Yeah, Ima senior.” I answered.

“I am to.” He smiled.

“Are you serious?” I asked. “Why haven’t I seen you around?”

“You just didn’t pay attention.” He shrugged. “I see you all the time.”

“Do we have any classes together?” I asked, feeling bad.

“Yeah.” He smiled. “All of them to be exact.”

“Why are you lying?” I yelled.

“I’m not.”

“You always got ya headphones in.” he shrugged. “That’s why you never really paid attention.”

“I am so sorry.” I whispered.

“You good ma.” He waved.

“You gotta strong…”

“Accent?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m from New York.”

“Are you serious?” I smiled. “I always wanted to go there.”

“It’s nice, I’ll take you sometimes.”

“What you mean?” I asked. “You can go whenever you want?”

“Kinda.” He shrugged. “Ever since I was 13.”

“OMG I’m jealous.”

“You are funny.” He laughed.

“BRITTNEY!” a voice yelled.

        I looked over and saw it was Ced, Jay, & Ari. How long they been sitting there?”

“That’s yo ride?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “I’ll see you around?”

“Sure.” I started to walk off. “What? No hug?”

“Oh I’m sorry.” I turned and walked in his arms. “Bye.”

“It’s not a bye.” He yelled. “It’s a see you later.”

“See you later.” I laughed.

        I walked to the car and tried to ignore the hard stares I was getting from both Ced and Jay.

“Who was that?” Jay asked.

“A friend.” I snapped.

“That wasn’t a friendly hug.” Ced interfered.

“Let’s go.” Ari yelled.

        With us being in the back, I looked at her and she busted out laughing. I giggled and looked out the window.

“You is childish.” I laughed.

“No you bold.” She smiled.

“Whatever.”

        We pulled up at the house and I was the first to hop out the car. I walked in the house and saw nobody was here. I smirked and walked upstairs. I heard some more feet behind me and it was Ari. We walked in my room and threw her book bag down.

“I need some sweats.” She sigh. “So who was he?”

“Oh.” I walked to my dresser. “Nothing but a friend.”

“Friend?” she smirked. “That hug was kinda long.”

“Whatever.” I laugh. “Where were you all at?”

“Home.” She shrugged.

“Why?”

“Kicked out.”

“For what?” I asked, sitting down. “And who?”

“Shay and Gigi.” She answered changing her pants. “They were claiming they go Ced and Jay so I put them in they place.”

“So why did they boys get kicked out?”

“Because some boys tried to jump in so they handle them.” She shrugged.

“Who were the boys?” I asked, throwing my pants in the hamper.

“I don’t know.” She answered. “But I do know they can hang with the boys.”

“Who won?”

“The boys, but they were hanging with them.”

“How many days yall got?”

“10.” She shrugged. “It’s nothing.”

“So you cool with the boys now?” I asked.

“No.” she answered. “When we were in the parking lot walking out the school I still didn’t talk to them.”

“What they say?”

“Nothing.” She shrugged. “They talked among themselves.”

“Because of the conversation?”

“You know it.” She said, standing up.

“Well let’s get started on the homework.” I sighs, opening the door.

Ced’s POV

        When the girls came down the stairs not saying anything, I knew they were still mad. I told Jay I think the conversation went to far. He agreed, but just like he said since they wanna act childish we can to. They walked in the kitchen and turned sat at the table. I’m guessing they starting their homework. Jay nudged me and shook his head.

“This math.” He shook his head. “I hate it.”

“You and me both.” I agreed. “I hate it with a passion.”

“So you know them 10 days is cutting into graduation.” I said, he looked at me.

“I know and I need somebody to take me and get my work.” He sighs. “I think my first week I’ll do it.”

“You don’t have a choice but to get our work.” I mumbled.

“Our?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “Our.”

“Since when?” I asked.

“When I got that nigga off of you.” He answered.

“Yeah.” He agreed. “I understand.”

        He hopped up and headed to the kitchen, you know I gotta go to. We walked in and saw the girls laughing and talking with their books to the side.

“Brittney I’m telling you.” Ari laughed. “She was so close.”

“Did you feel the scalp?” she asked, giggling.

“You know I did.” Ari snapped. “Then coach all like let go.”

“Did you?”

“No.” she answered. “When I saw blood, that’s when I let go.”

“What happened to Gigi?”

“She was on the ground trying to fix her eyes.”

“Ari you a mess.” Brittney giggled.

“Brittney who was that dude?” Jay asked, I knew that still bothered him.

“A friend.” She answered, carless.

“So if Shay was just to hug me like that what would you think?” he asked.

“It’s different!” she shrugged.

“How?”

“He not an ex.” She snapped. She gotta point.

“That’s not the point.” He yelled.

“Then what is?” she asked, standing up.

“Brittney look I-“

“Love me.” She finished. “I know. Jay I’m tired of acting like everything is wonderful between us.”

“What are you talking about?” he whispered.

“Yall know!” Ari yelled.

“No we don’t.” I answered.

“Back to The Bricks!” they yelled.

One Week Ago

        I walked into B2B with my boy next to me. It’s going on 8 and I think I need somebody to chill with. Brittney & Ari couldn’t make it. They had to get ready for the test for Monday. I understand, but I couldn’t just let this past me by. We walked to the car and some girls called my name. I looked back and saw it was Tee & Dee. They some bad females from school. They approach me and talk to us. Make a long story short, we took them home & you know the rest.

“Brittney it was a mistake.” He whispered.

“A mistake?” she cried. “The mistake was putting my trust in you.”

“You don’t mean that.” He whispered.

“I mean what I say.” She cried. “And I say what I mean.”

“Please.” He whispered. “Can we talk?”

“About what?” she laughed. “About you cheating one me? You lying? You telling me I was your one and only? Or let’s talk about how I was stupid enough to fall for your lies.”

“That’s not true.” I stepped forward.

“Don’t say a word.” Ari said, in a cold tone.

“Ari you know how I feel about you.” I whispered.

“You love me?” she asked, crying to.

“Cross my heart hope to die.”

“Stop.” She cried. “You don’t mean any of that!”

“I do.” I pleaded.

“I give you both your round of applause.” They both clapped. “But this right here I’m done.”

“No Brittney!” Jay yelled.

“Yes Jay.” She said walking away, with Ari behind her.

“Brittney I love you.” Jay yelled. “Please don’t leave!”

        She looked back and shook her head.

“Lock the door behind you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated, one word SCHOOL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
25.7K 3.3K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...
496 38 36
I get lost in the moment as I grind against him, and I can feel him getting hard. A smirk appears on my lips as I drop it low and slowly move back up...
825 44 44
Just saying I'm horrible at description so good luck Meet my family the Anderson's they are the rich family, perfect in their own ways or so it seems...