Lost and Found: Family

By Cloverpool

A fifteen year old boy. Skinny, forgotten, alone. No one liked him; he was a natural disaster. He runs awa... More

Fly Away
Nightmares
A/N
Pain Anger and Saddness
Meeting Mother
A New Foot
Sister
Friends or Foes
Morning Confrontations
A/N
The Vikings
The Bloody Barbarians
Back to Berk
The Cove
A/N
The Right Fabric?
Willow
New Tail
The Trappers
Leaving
A/N
The North Pole
The Search
First Stop
A/N
Shocks and Surprises
Into the Rainforest
Troubled Pasts
The Race
Art
The Villages
A/N
This Changes Everything
A/N
A/N

A/N

3.9K 55 13
By Cloverpool

Okay, so sorry I keep putting up A/N's, but I thought I should let you guys know about some changes that'll probably be in the next chapter.

I'm getting a phone!!!! Yay!!! I've been writing on this really crappy iPod Gen 4 that I've had for four years, and now I can finally update Wattpad and see how many words I have per chappy! (Software updates weren't compatible... blah blah blah (I still have like - IOS 6!)) But that's beside the point.

The phone is an LG, not an apple, so the page break's gonna change. Instead of this...

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

It's gonna be something else. I'm not sure what though. I'll see if there's something similar.

But anyway, just thought I'd let you all know, so there wasn't much confusion. I should update soon. I'm gonna have like, 90 minutes of downtime a day for the next week and a half, so yay!!!! More chappies!!!!

Bye, me friends!

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 585 10
A Nightlight a species of the 'Unholy' offspring of death a Night fury and a Light fury, this is Y/n she is a Nightlight and a very powerful one, she...
30.8K 411 11
Based after How To Train Your Dragon: Hidden World and during the new Netflix series Rescue Riders. ...
34.9K 883 14
It's been five years since Hiccup changed the minds of Berk, and everyone is happier for it. It's a more peaceful way of life, and it opens the doors...
104K 1.2K 26
To anyone who reads this, As it pains me to say this, I ran away from Berk. There I said it. Look, its not that I don't love being on Berk. But I ca...