{ #1 } I Was Shooting For The...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healt... More

Preface
Welcome to the new version of IWSFTM,IHTS!
Character Chapter
Chapter 1 - Indecision
Chapter 2 - The Deal
Chapter 3 - Is This A Joke?
Chapter 4 - Pleased To Meet Him
Chapter 5 - Sexy Beast
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 7 - A Proposition
Chapter 8 - Dinner at Le Marais
Chapter 9 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 10 - Duties & Rules
Chapter 11 - I Screwed Up...
Chapter 12 - Let's Start Playing!
Chapter 13 - Tantrum
Chapter 14 - Find Something You Love To Do, You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life
Chapter 15 - Ice & Fire
Chapter 16 - Going Public...
Chapter 17 - Mistakes After Mistakes
Chapter 18 - My Home Is Your Home
Chapter 19 - Threesome Temptation
Chapter 21 - Master Eric
Chapter 22 - Let's Party!!! Or Maybe Not...
Chapter 23 - Sharing My Master
Chapter 24 - Vibrations And Emotions
Chapter 25 - Could It Be That My Boss Is A Gay Dominant?
Chapter 26 - I Want To Make Love To You
Chapter 27 - Self-Control
Chapter 28 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 29 - A Dream Come True
Chapter 30 - Panic Attack
Chapter 31 - Let's Talk...
Chapter 32 - New Beginning
Chapter 33 - Naughty Thoughts
Chapter 34 - New Bonds & Ropes
Chapter 35 - Train Me Into Submission
Chapter 36 - Subs Plotting...
Chapter 37 - A Conspiracy!
Chapter 38 - Then A Throuple It Is!
Chapter 39 - Second Deflowering
Chapter 40 - Sweet & Sexy Moments
Chapter 41 - I'm A Lucky Bastard!
Chapter 42 - Happy (Or Maybe Unhappy) Birthday Shan!
Chapter 43 - Bad News
Chapter 44 - Confessions
Chapter 45 - Frustration
Chapter 46 - For Lack Of Anything Better...
Chapter 47 - All Is Well...
Chapter 48 - ... That Ends Well!
Chapter 49 - Merry Christmas!
Chapter 50 - No Pain No Gain
Chapter 51 - Earning Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Foreshadowing Nightmares?
Chapter 53 - Nightmarish Time
Chapter 54 - Anger... Sadness... Anger...
Chapter 55 - Hopeless & Homeless
Chapter 56 - The Marriage Of Hope & Worry
Chapter 57 - Is This The End, I Feel?
Chapter 58 - Time To Sweat!
Chapter 59 - A Long Night
Chapter 60 - Talking Is Healing
Chapter 61 - Always The Softie, But...
Chapter 62 - The End Has No End
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Quick Thank You From The Musketeers*
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

Chapter 20 - Almost A Foursome...

81.5K 2.8K 3.8K
By Snape75

(Mark's POV - Sat. 4 October 2014)

"Hi Mark! How are you?" Cam greets me with a hug once he has shut the door of his practice.

"Hi Cam, I'll be better once you have put my back into shape..."

My friend Camden Hall is probably the best osteopath in town. His hands can do wonders to relieve your pain, as much as they can inflict the worst pains in other circumstances, but I clearly hope for the first option this early afternoon.

"What happened? You tried a new position with Shannon and your old back couldn't take it?" he chuckles.

"My old back is three weeks younger than yours, dumbass! I just made a wrong move yesterday evening at the restaurant, that's it," I grumble, but it doesn't convince him.

And yet, this is the plain truth. I was guiding one of my employees through a recipe at one of the counters in the kitchen of Le Marais when an egg rolled off. As I bent down to catch it, my back cracked painfully, probably due to a wrong posture, and the pain has only been growing since then. I count on Cam to help me though, I need to be in full shape for tonight!

"Thanks for offering a last-minute appointment by the way!"

"Anything for you, Mr. Cook! I'm finishing early today, so it wasn't too difficult to add a slot after my last patient. Strip to your underwear and bend over the massage table," he instructs with a smirk. "I love a good Dom-fuck!"

"Keep that for Aaron's trainees!" I grunt.

"You know that fucker keeps most of the fun part of the Dominants' training to himself," he replies with mock sadness, but I know how these two love the practical part with Doms.

Because yes, not only Subs have to be trained before they become members of the Black Diamond, and to be fair, their training is much easier than the Doms'. On my side, I much prefer slender men, so I've never been appealed by the specific sessions that involve physical interaction with potential Doms, and especially not mine! Eek, horrible memories!

"Or you could let me... for the sake of good old memories..." he trails off.

I know what good old memories that bastard is talking about, and they're certainly much better for him than for me! Anyway, this time, I flip him the bird and go to undress before I sit on the table. Cam first checks my spine to find out which dorsal vertebra his blocked, then he asks me lie down on the table. I let him manipulate my limbs, entirely trusting his skills as he pushes and pulls on my arms, contorts my torso until we hear a few cracks. He ends the session with a relaxing massage, and I already feel much better. There's still a slight discomfort in the middle of my back, but nothing compared to the throbbing pain I felt earlier.

"Thanks, Cam! You're really the best!" I praise him as I put my clothes back on.

"Anytime, Mark!"

"Are you at the Black Diamond tonight?" I ask when I join him at his desk and take a seat across from him.

"Yep, but I'll be in my private room. Chris fucked up twice this week, so I've planned a long and painful punishment session..." he explains with a smug face.

"Poor guy, what did he do? Did he spill a few drops of cum while choking on your load? Or didn't he scream loud enough while you were whipping him?"

"He actually came without my permission while he was giving me head on Tuesday night, and he talked back on Thursday evening."

"Didn't you punish him right away?" I ask, a bit perplexed.

Punishments should occur as soon as possible after a misdeed, and since Chris is not Camden's Sub and they only have one-night stands – my friend doesn't do contracts – I would imagine the rule is only truer in such cases.

"I did, but since he messed up twice, I promised him a long and painful evening on Saturday," he explains naturally. "What? Don't look at me like this! You know how this guy loves it! Besides, I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose."

"Yeah, yeah, I know... All the same, I hope you'll let him get his release..." I reply, but from the sadistic expression on his face and the bulge forming at the front of his pants, I already have my answer. "Okay... I get it. Orgasm denial is the punishment, right?"

"Exactly! You should try that with your cute little Shannon... It does wonders! What was it with him last weekend by the way?"

"Oh, he overheard a conversation between Corey and David in the Subs' Room that bothered him. Corey mentioned the first threesome he had in public and that was with me, and then David said something about me missing multiple-partner sex. So, Shannon got upset and decided it would be a good idea to avoid me for the rest of the evening instead of talking to me..." I explain briefly.

"COMMUNICATION!! Ah Shannon... Will he ever learn?" Cam chuckles.

"I hope he will at some point..." I reply absent-mindedly.

"You got something on your mind, Murray... Tell me about it!"

"Well, Shannon confessed he wouldn't be against trying a few occasional threesome scenes in the near future..."

"All good then! You've always been the specialist in that matter. Besides, you must have known it from the activity sheet he filled, right?"

"Yeah, I knew, of course..."

"Uh oh..." Cam says after a few seconds of silence. "Is someone becoming as jealous and possessive as Mr. CEO?" he smirks.

"No, I'm not like Josh!" I huff, rolling my eyes. Which is true. My controlling level is not anywhere close to Joshua's, and contrary to my childhood friend, I've never had any problem sharing my Subs with other Doms, or adding another Sub to a scene, as long as it was consensual.

"Where's the problem then?"

"There's no problem, Cam, not really. But things are different with Shannon... I'm not sure I'm ready to share him."

"Just give it a bit of time and thought, Mark. But if that's something he wants to try in the BDSM lifestyle, you know how..."

"Yes, yes, I know it works both ways, and I'll take his requests into account. Anyway! Time to go home now!" I say, holding out my credit card. Cam has long given up fighting at the moment of paying for his services, but he used to be a pain in my neck about that. "By the way, are you ever going to offer a contract to Chris? You two have been playing together for so long..."

"How many times have we had that conversation again?" he asks sarcastically.

"Countless times!"

"Then you already know the answer! I don't do contracts. I want to keep my freedom!" he replies in his bear voice, and I can't help chuckling at him.

"You'll change your mind one day," I tease him as I stand up and head for the door. "Thanks again, Cam, and I'll see you tonight!"

"Yeah, I'll certainly have dinner with you guysin Aaron's office. And you're welcome. Next time you want to try bondage withShannon and need to pull on ropes, tell me and I'll teach you a few tricks toavoid breaking your back!" he laughs out.

"Fuck you, Cam!"

"Thank you, but no thank you. I don't take them up my ass."

"Yeah, right... You still took them more often than I did..." I reply smugly.

"I could boast off about something regarding my dick and your ass, but I'll shut up... Jokes aside, if you change your mind and need a Dom to play a scene with your boy, I'll gladly volunteer!"

I just roll my eyes to that – knowing full well it wouldn't happen any time soon with Camden – and hug him goodbye before I leave.

When I get back home, I find Shannon sprawled on the living room floor, reviewing his notes from the past week. On Monday, he started his apprenticeship, going to classes at school in the morning and working at the Black Moon in the evening, and he has been enjoying himself a lot so far. I'm so proud of his motivation and eagerness to succeed this part of the training because he really hopes to get a permanent job at the club.

To be entirely honest, accepting the idea of him working in a nightclub has been much more of a struggle within me than I'd ever admit. I know how things work at the Black Moon – or in any other club or pub for that matter. Bartenders are often considered as preys by young twinks and even older males in rut, and although I trust Shannon's loyalty, I must confess it was hard for me to encourage him to accept Aaron's offer because I don't like the idea of men flirting with him or trying to get into his pants.

However, if that's the kind of job where he will bloom and enjoy himself, then so be it, and I'd rather see him work at the Black Moon – where I know security will watch over him – than in any other establishment.

The only thing that bothers me about him working for Aaron is that it might complicate their relationship. Aaron is already the Master Dom of the Black Diamond, now he is going to be his boss, but what I want him to represent above all is the friend Aaron is for me. I want them to be able to bond outside of the club, but I'm afraid Aaron is going to wear too many hats, and it's going to be difficult for Shannon to rationalize each of them. It might take time, but I hope we'll get there.

My little minx has his earplugs on, listening to music, and is facing away from the entrance when I walk into the living room, so he doesn't hear or see me arrive. He is only wearing light-blue boxer briefs and his cute little ass is so tempting! I go to stand above him and slowly kneel down to straddle his legs, making him startle and snatch his earplugs off when I sit on the back of his thighs. His smile is gorgeous and I let him roll off on his back.

"Hello, old man!" he teases with an impish expression.

He was a bit grumpy yesterday evening when I picked him up after his shift at the Black Moon because we had planned to stay at the Black Diamond afterward, but when I told him about my stiff back, instead of showing compassion, that little creep started making fun of me, saying I was perhaps getting too old to play with swings and ropes.

"Don't start with this again, I'm only 28!" I groan playfully, grabbing his wrists and pinning them on each side of his head.

"Soon turning 29, though!" he chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up, Pet!" I scold him, leaning over to kiss him.

"Seems like your back is better...?" he murmurs against my lips.

"Yep, Cam's a magician..."

"That's good to know, though I wouldn't trust him with my body... He's a bit scary with his whips and his... coldness," he says meekly, and this time, it's my turn to chuckle.

"That's good to know... I might ask him to discipline you next time you misbehave," I hint at him.

"You wouldn't do that! You're my only Master!"

"I could, and I would totally do that!" I reply in all seriousness. "A Dominant is perfectly allowed to ask one of his peers to take care of his Submissive's punishment..." I explain, knowing full well I'd never ask my Sadist of a friend to do it in any case.

"Ugh..." he grimaces. "But who said I'd ever misbehave again?"

"You just can't help yourself, Babe!" I laugh out. "But don't worry, I wouldn't ask Camden. I doubt you'd be able to bear with his mental punishments, they're much harder than the physical pain he can inflict. But I'm still serious about the other part. A Dom has every right to trust another Dom with his own Sub's punishment," I explain.

He seems to ponder on this information for a few seconds before a mischievous grin forms on his face.

"Hmm... Interesting... Is there any chance such a punishment scene could turn into a threesome if you attend?"

"You're impossible, Pet!" I grunt. "Will you stop bringing this up!?"

Ever since the incident at the Diamond last weekend when Shan overheard that conversation between two Subs about me potentially missing multiple-partner sex, my boy has been very adamant to try such scenes in the near future. I know it's a turn-on for him too, but for now, I can't really fathom sharing his body with anyone else. We had a long conversation on Sunday about it, and we both clearly stated our views on the subject matter – clearly he is ready and I'm not! – deciding that we would wait a little while longer, but this little minx never misses an opportunity to hint at it.

"As you wish... Masteeeeeerrrrrrrr..." he replies with an impish smile, and I already know I'm going to hear about this time and time again.

Until I yield.

* * *

It turns out that Shannon was not the only one I would hear from on that matter.

I spent the rest of the afternoon at Le Marais again, working with Matt on various administrative aspects of the restaurant, and then with Sanchez, the chef in the kitchen. For some reason, I'm feeling less and less comfortable around Sanchez. The guy is really brilliant as far as cooking is concerned, but I can tell something is off with him. Something I can't pinpoint, and it gets on my nerves.

I had already prepared my bag for the club tonight, so I just pick up Shannon at half past six and by 7, we are at the club. I don't really get the deep blush on his face when he stops by Aaron's office to greet him, but he soon scurries to the Subs' room with Liam who was waiting for him. They'll have dinner there with other Subs while I enjoy a quiet beginning of evening with my friends before we all meet at the Black Diamond to watch the show. They could stay with us and go prep after dinner, but the boys usually prefer the Subs' Room for two reasons. One, they don't have to behave as seriously in the Subs' room as they would have to around the Doms, and two, they really like their time with other Subs to exchange and vent on their Sub issues.

Dinner goes very well with Aaron, Camden and Joshua, and we catch up on the past week. Since fall has arrived, Cam is crazy busy with soothing stiff members and rheumatisms. Josh has plenty of projects going on, so he's travelling a lot at the moment, but he's trying to delegate more and more to Allan, his second-in-command. And Aaron tells us about a few new potential members that he's going to start training next week. All in all, nothing too important, but I always enjoy these moments with my best friends.

"Mark, can we have a word?" Aaron calls just as we are all about to get ready in our respective playrooms.

My friend has put on his Master Dom mask and his tone makes his question sound like a command rather than a request, so I hope there hasn't been any problem with Shannon. Is this why my boy blushed earlier?

"Sure!" I reply once Josh and Cam have left and shut the door.

"Please have a seat!" he offers while he fumbles in a file closet.

"Has there been a problem with Shannon, Ron?"

"No, of course not! He's doing great and from what Randy told me, he's learning really fast! And you know that if I had an issue with him as an employee, I would deal with him directly, not with you," he rightfully explains.

"What is this about then?"

"It's about this, Mark," he says when he meets me at the couch where I sat down and hands me a sheet of paper I already know by heart.

"Why are you giving me Shannon's activity sheet?" I ask, frowning at him.

"Please, reread it. Entirely."

"I already know it by heart!"

"Mark, just do it!"

With a sigh, I comply with the Master Dom's wish and start reading the document in front of me.

Appendix: Soft and Hard Limits

The Dominant and the Submissive shall go through the below list of activities and accessories together and grade each item on a scale from 0 to 4 in their respective columns. In the left column, the Dominant shall grade how much he likes using such accessories on / doing such activities to his Submissive. In the right column, the Submissive shall grade how much he likes such accessories / activities to be used on him.

- 0 is considered a hard limit and means that the Submissive or the Dominant are absolutely not willing to do this activity or use this item in any circumstances.

- 1 indicates that this item is a soft limit but that should either party be willing to try it, the other one may consider it in certain circumstances.

- 2 is considered as neutral and means that the Dominant or the Submissive has no extreme desire to do this activity but would be willing to try it in the right circumstances.

- 3 is considered as a turn-on and means that the Dominant or Submissive is actually open to practice this activity / use this item on a regular basis.

- 4 is considered as a huge turn-on and means that the Dominant or Submissive is willing to practice this activity / use this item as often as possible.

This checklist shall be updated regularly in accordance with the changing tastes of the Dominant and the Submissive.

1. List of activities

4 - Anal penetration - 4

3 - Bites - 3

4 - Bondage (arms, legs...) - 3

3 - Bondage (balls) - 2

4 - Blow job (giving) - 4

4 - Blow job (receiving) - 4

2 - Cock slapping or flogging - 2

3 - Corner time - 2

4 - Deep-throating - 3

3 - Double Penetration - 3

0 - Electricity play - 0

1 - Enemas (for play) - 1

0 - Fisting - 0

3 - Flogging - 3

3 - Nudity (in private) - 3

1 - Golden showers - 1

4 - Hand job (giving) - 4

4 - Hand job (receiving) - 4

2 - Humiliation - 3

4 - Multiple-partner sex - 4

2 - Orgasm denial - 1

1 - Pain (Severe) - 2

2 - Pain (mild) - 3

2 - Phone or internet Sex - 3

0 - Piercing - 2

3 - Rimming (giving) - 3

2 - Rimming (Receiving) - 4

3 - Spanking - 3

2 - Suspension (upright) - 3

1 - Suspension (inverted) - 2

4 - Swallowing semen - 4

2. List of accessories

4 - Anal plug (small) - 4

4 - Anal plug (large) - 4

3 - Anal plug (extra-large) - 3

3 - Bench - 3

3 - Blindfolds - 3

3 - Cock cage / chastity cage - 1

1 - Cock plugs - 2

3 - Cock rings - 3

2 - Canes - 1

1 - Catheterization - 1

1 - Cat o' Nine - 2

2 - Clothespins - 2

4 - Collar (in private or at the club) - 4

4 - Collar (in public) - 4

3 - Crops - 3

4 - St Andrews Cross - 4

4 - Cuffs (leather) - 4

3 - Cuffs (metal) - 2

3 - Flogger - 3

3 - Gags (ball gags or open-mouth gags) - 2

2 - Ice play - 2

2 - Leather collar and leash - 3

3 - Nipple clamps - 2

3 - Paddles - 2

2 - Rope - 3

1 - Speculum - 1

4 - Spreader bar - 4

4 - Vibrators - 4

2 - Wax - 1

0 - Whips - 1

"And? Do you think there's anything I haven't respected? Or..." I trail off, but then it hits me! The blush on Shannon's face earlier!! "Did Shannon come for a rant to you about threesomes?"

"No, he didn't. Don't get yourself worked up!" he exclaims. "In any case, even if he had, you couldn't blame him for it. You know that's one of my roles as a Master Dom to listen to the Subs, and they totally have a right – and it's even one of their duties! – to come and talk to me whenever they need to."

"I wouldn't have blamed him for doing so, you know that, Ron. Now why are you telling me all this? How do you know about the threesome? Is it Cam who told you?"

"Oh, Cam joked about it before you and Josh arrived this evening, but I actually overheard a conversation between Shannon and Ed yesterday evening. Ed was here early for a talk with me about a few things regarding Subs training, and then he went to get ready. Shannon was having his break in the Subs' room when Ed got there, and I caught them talking about your boy's desire to try a threesome. I wouldn't have if I hadn't forgotten to tell something to Ed to be honest, but I did, and I heard Shannon's little rant."

Well, I can't blame him for doing so, even if it sort of stings a bit. I would definitely not punish him because he is totally allowed to speak with other Subs and ask advice from them, that's the whole point of the Subs' room after all, and Subs need this. I can't blame him either for not communicating with me on this since he has been doing this pretty much every day for the past week. What hurts me is that I should have realized this little kink is perhaps more important to Shannon than I thought, and as his Dominant, I'm supposed to listen to his needs.

"Hmm... some brain is bubbling with thoughts, it seems..." Aaron says softly after a long moment of silence. "What is bothering you exactly, Mark? You know that occasionally adding a partner to a scene is a very common kink in our lifestyle, right?"

"Not for every couple..." I reply.

"You're not like Josh. As far as I remember, multiple-partner sex has always been a kink of yours, even in our younger years... I'm not blind, and I've seen you fell for Shannon. I'm pretty sure these feelings are mutual. Are you afraid he might love you less if you let someone else participate in one of your scenes?"

"No, I don't think so. We've discussed this already, and we're clear on that. I think it's mostly me... I wouldn't become as possessive as Joshua, but I've never loved anyone like I love Shannon, and it's just a bit harder," I try to explain.

"Then discuss it more openly with him. From what I understood, he would really like to try it, and it would be silly to deny him this when you like it so much as well. You know it's all for the fun and spicy sex, that wouldn't change anything between you. If anything, your feelings might mutually grow even stronger."

"Yes, you're probably right. I'll think about it. Does he know you heard him?" I ask, wondering about Shannon's blush earlier.

"I guess. I eventually revealed my presence at some point since I really needed to talk to Ed, but Shannon doesn't know how much I heard of their conversation. Poor boy flushed to the deepest red when he saw me, and he quickly excused himself to go back to work!" Aaron laughs out. "And by the way, if you need an additional Dom..."

"Shut up! You're his boss!"

"But I'm also a Dominant member of the club, and also one of his own Dom's best friends! Come on, Mark!!"

"Forget it! I'm not going to ask you!"

"Please, Mark!!"

Fuck! Won't my friends give me any peace? Camden this afternoon, now Aaron... At least I can trust Joshua won't ask. He did get involved into a few threesomes and moresomes in the past, but ever since he met Liam, he has only had eyes for his blond angel and I doubt he will ever change his mind. But who knows...

Anyway, after a bit more teasing, Aaron and I eventually go get ready for the evening before we meet at the Black Diamond. Camden is already with Chris in his playroom apparently, Aaron is met by a newly-appointed Sub whom he trained over the past month and who's having his first official night here as a member. The cute young dark-haired boy looks a bit nervous, but I trust the Master Dom to make him at ease very quickly.

I can see Shannon and Liam enjoy themselves on the dancefloor with their other friends. My little minx is so fucking sexy in his tiny shorts, swaying so sexily and peeking at me every so often. I can see what he is doing, humping Ed's ass, and their little show has already gotten me hard by the time Shan and Liam finally join us to watch the show just as the lights get dimmed.

Shannon smiles, obviously staring at the bulge in front of my pants, and kneels between my parted legs, leaning his head against my left thigh. His eyes are cast down, but I can see the lust on his face as he nibbles on his lower lip. Staring at him, I start palming my erection through the fabric of my leather trousers, enjoying how Shannon begins to writhe in front of me, his tongue flicking over his lips with desire, while my left hand caresses his head. I can feel the vibrations of his purring moans through his skull, and I soon open the buttons of my pants to free my hard-on.

Shannon peeks up with greedy eyes and it doesn't take more than a nod of my head in approval for him to lean over and take me in his mouth. Holy fuck!!! It feels so good!!

I decide to let him play as he wants for a moment, using his tongue and lips to pleasure me, while I watch the show. Joshua has Liam sat over his lap, with his hand inside his blonde's shorts, and Aaron has pulled his young cutie on his thighs too, but he's only cuddling him for now. I am pleased to see Master Eric is on stage again, though not for a threesome this time. He is tying up a Sub I don't really know with ropes in an inverted position, using a very complex weaving pattern.

Master Eric is a Dom who followed his training to become a member of the club at the same time as I did mine, a little less than five years ago. The African-American Dominant is one who invokes a lot of respect with his naturally strict aura and his very bulky body, but when you get to know him, he turns out to be a rather soft Dom, always full of attention to his Subs.

Even if I am not a huge fan of bondage with ropes, I must admit that this scene is quite hot. The young man's torso has been wrapped with rope several times, with his arms along his sides, and he's now hanging from the grid by his feet, legs spread apart, and at the perfect height to engage in a 69 position with the Dom who is standing in front of him. While Master Eric's hips thrust back and forth at a slow pace, gently face-fucking the young Sub, his own tongue is sweetly torturing the Sub's erection. This is so hot that my orgasm is about to explode!

I haven't stopped caressing Shannon's head, peeking down at him once in a while, and when Master Eric and his evening Sub are about to reach their climax, I take control of Shan's bobbing and push him a little further around my cock to spill my seed at the back of his throat. My boy is staring at me with lustful eyes while he swallows my entire load and greedily sucks me dry.

"You're such a good boy," I praise him as he resumes his former position with a satisfied grin.

"My pleasure, Master..." he replies before he lustfully glances toward his best friend.

On my right, Aaron is standing up, ready to leave with his evening boy, but a bit further away, Joshua is prepping a very naked Liam. It seems like these two won't use their playroom tonight, and it actually gives me an idea.

"Stand up, Pet!" I order.

Shannon immediately complies and, looking up at him to make sure he's comfortable, I undo the front of his shorts and pull them down, helping him out of the annoying piece of clothes before I make him straddle my lap. I just love how this boy is always up for the kinkiest activities! His avid expression and his hands running on my chest turn me on, giving me a new erection that is rubbing against his.

I quickly reach for the pump-top bottle of lube which sits on the back of the couch and spread a fair amount of lubricant in my hand that I sneak between Shan's legs. The boy is so excited that it isn't long before I can insert two then three fingers to stretch his puckered hole, kissing him wildly throughout the process. My little minx also spreads lube in his hand to coat my hard-on with the slick substance, and as soon as I have retrieved my fingers from his hole, he aligns the tip of my cock with his entrance and impales himself on me, causing me to groan deeply in answer to his own languid moan.

"Fuck! You're so tight, Babe!"

"And you're so thick..." he breathes out, taking a minute to adjust to my rod.

"Yeah... can you imagine an additional dick in there?" I tease him as my right hand reaches for his backside.

Shannon squeals when I insert the first knuckles of my middle and index fingers inside his butthole, making them rub against my erection a few times before I take them out. Damn! What did I do just here!?

"Oh Goooooood... a double-penetration... sounds... good..." he replies, his excitement suddenly increased tenfold.

It makes me chuckle though, and as I start making him bounce up and down, we just lose ourselves into each other's eyes, until he tilts his head to the right. I follow his scorching gaze, only to find out that Joshua and Liam have moved a bit closer on the couch and are currently in the same position as us. Liam and Shannon are staring at each other with such intensity that I might as well come right away.

For some reason, four friends fucking on the same couch throws me back to a certain afternoon twelve years ago, and it seems like I'm not the only one if I judge by the knowing look Josh is sending me. The complicity between us doesn't need more than a mutual nod, though. This is what happens after nearly twenty-five years of friendship!

Both Josh and I stop our Subs' bouncing and lift them up to make them kneel on the couch, face to face, and we both kneel behind our respective boys, wrapping our arms around their waist. I know Josh is far too possessive with Liam to do anything too wild, but reading his emotions has become so easy for me that I will know if I take things too far. However, I need to make sure that the boys are fine with this too. I'm pretty sure Shannon is, but I can't really tell for Liam.

"Can you remind us of your safewords, Pets?" I ask them.

"Yellow to slow down, red to stop..." they both reply in unison.

"Are you comfortable with this, Pets?" Josh then asks, and the two Subs eagerly nod in answer.

I'm impressed by the lust glimmering in Liam's eyes as his hands reach for Shannon's sides while my boy's hands rise to rest on his best friend's shoulders. The cute blonde has always been quite reserved within the club, but after a year into the lifestyle, his initial innocence has long been lost, and he looks perfectly at ease in the present situation. Like I am watching over his emotions through the expression on his face, I trust my friend to look after Shannon and to inform me of any problem.

With the boys sandwiched between us, Joshua and I start ramming into the boys' holes, nibbling on the soft skin of their necks while stroking their shafts. I don't know what Josh whispers into Liam's ear, but the Sub's eyes suddenly open wide, and the next second, the cutie shyly peeks at me and tentatively leans over to attach his lips to Shannon's.

Holy fuck!!!

This is too fucking hot!

The two boys are softly and meekly kissing, it's barely lips moving against one another, but it turns me on to no end and I increase the pace of my pounding. Josh is now staring at me intensely, and I can't help smirking at him, with a knowing look that says at least I can see your face this time! I don't know if he gets the message, but his thrusts get harder, reaching the same pace as mine. The boys keep moaning louder and louder through their timid kiss, telling us how close they are to their release.

I increase my strokes on Shannon's shaft, bringing him closer to the edge, and with one last thrust, I bury myself deep inside of him.

"Come with me, Pet!" I whisper in his ear as my juices explode in his ass.

Joshua instructs Liam with the same order, and the four of us reach our climax at the same time in loud groans and moans. I grab Shannon's jaw to tilt his head to the side so that I can kiss him deeply while he spills his cream in my hand.

A few minutes later, we are all recovering from our heavy breathing on the couch, cuddling and kissing separately, but Josh soon carries Liam away to their private room, and I follow suit with Shannon. Once in our playroom, I lay him on the bed, quickly clean him up and start massaging his body as part of the ritual aftercare, even if we didn't go into anything intense. When I'm done taking care my sweet angel's body, I lie down beside him and snuggle him against me. I would have expected him to be completely spent and asleep, but my little creep is grinning wildly, and I already know where this is going to head.

"It was so hot!!" he murmurs, rubbing his finger over one of my nipples. This sends a shock of electricity down to my groin, causing my cock to swell again.

"It was! You and Liam are two naughty boys..."

"We didn't ask for anything!!!" he exclaims.

"I'm teasing you, Babe. But it was really hot, yeah!"

"Reminds me of a dream I had with Liam last year..." he chuckles mischievously.

"Oh yeah? And what kind of dream was that?" I ask, curiously to find out about this.

"Not telling you!!"

"Oh yes you will tell me..." I growl, rolling us so that I can hover over him and pinning his hands above his head. "What was that dream about? Was it naughty?"

"I said I'm not telling you!!" he laughs out.

"Shaaaaaan..." I growl, and an impish shadow suddenly casts over his face.

"I'll tell you once we've had a threesome..." he whispers, smirking at me.

"You're such a little minx!" I sigh.

"But you still love me..."

"Yeah... I do love you... and we'll have this threesome, Babe. But in the meantime," I trail off, grabbing the bottle of lube from the nightstand, "I'm ready for a third orgasm, so you'd better spread those legs, cause I'm going to fuck you again. Hard."

Because, yeah... no matter what I say, the thought of a threesome with my boy makes me horny as fuck. I don't know if tonight's near-foursome awakened the beast in me, but I suddenly can't wait to indulge into this old kink of mine.

Published on 13 May 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
378K 12.6K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
247K 10.3K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
2.6M 100K 55
Power. Permission. Control. Consent. Truth. Trust. Welcome to The Red Door, a popular BDSM club in Chicago owned by Master Matthias Daniels...