Latch (Stefonnie)

Da HollywoodA

When Stefan meets Bonnie one night in a club he knew that she was the one that he wanted to be with, Bonnie f... Altro

Latch
Graffiti on Me
Fix A Heart
Clarity
Heart Beats
All Night Long
Beautiful
Mirrors
Russian Roulette
All The Right Moves
Paradise
Wide Awake
Rock Around The Clock
Counting Stars
Made In The USA
Wildest Moments
Wings
Radioactive
Find Me
Closer To The Edge
People Help The People
Hurricane
Nightingale
Beneath Your Beautiful
Give Me Love
All This Time
Feel Again
We Are
Take Back The Night
One And Only
Dance For You
Speed Of Sound
Roar
Hallelujah
Small Bump
It Won't Stop
Good Old Days
Celestial
More To Come

Use Somebody

583 13 3
Da HollywoodA

A/N: There's a lot of dialogue in this one, apologies.

There was silence at the table; each off into their own little words. Bonnie was busy sending texts to her friends and parents while Stefan was reading the newspaper. The only noise that was made was the clacking of the spoon against the porcelain bowl as she ate her Captain Crunch.

Bonnie looked up from her phone and saw her husband intensely focused on an article. She chuckled and went back to what she was doing as Stefan peered up from the paper. He looked at her and heard her fingers tapping against the screen.

"What's so funny?"

"You're such an old man." She ate a spoon full of cereal.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with keeping in touch of what's going on in the world."

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said playfully.

Stefan stuck out his tongue causing Bonnie to laugh as she finished her last bite. She locked her phone and went over to the sink with her bowl and glass. She walked over to Stefan and placed her chin on his shoulder. She scanned the newspaper but nothing seemed to grab her attention. She kissed him on the cheek she walked over to her phone and grabbed it off the table.

"Is it okay if I meet up with Caroline and Elena for a few hours? I need to talk to them about something."

"Sure, when are you leaving?" He looked at her.

"In an hour maybe, I need to take a shower and all that jazz."

Bonnie turned around and headed out the kitchen Stefan took this time to admire her as she walked away in her pajama shorts and tank top. When she disappeared behind the wall he let out a sigh and returned to his morning paper. Bonnie walked upstairs to their room and laid out the clothes that she was planning to wear. After styling her hair in a bun she went in the bathroom to complete her morning routine. Once she was squeaky clean and her face was washed and her teeth were scrubbed she went back downstairs ready to head out.

"I'll see you soon." She kissed Stefan.

"I'll miss you." He kissed her back.

They kissed for a few moments longer and Stefan walked her to the door. With another quick kiss on the lips she drove off and Stefan headed upstairs to complete his routine.

"I've been roaming around

Always looking down at all I see

Painted faces fill the places I can't reach"

As she was pulling up to Elena's house to took a deep breath. Today was they day that she would talk to her friends about turning into a vampire. In the back of her mind her decision was already made but she wanted to hear what they had to say. She needed all the opinions and suggestions that she could get she wanted people to question her so that she knew herself why she wanted to do this. It wasn’t an easy decision but it was one that would have to be made.

She decided to talk to them separately though because it felt more intimate. Also because she knew that what they were saying was what they actually meant and not trying to fit in with the majority. She noticed that sometimes if Caroline or Elena would lean in a certain direction the other would follow she didn’t blame them she does that too sometimes but she didn’t want that type of situation to happen today. This was serious and she needed to know their true feeling no matter how harsh they might be.

"You know that I could use somebody

You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you

And all you know

And how you speak

Countless lovers undercover of the street"

With a firm knock in the door she faced the brunette.

"Hey Bonnie come in."

The girls walked upstairs to Elena's room and took a seat on the bed. Bonnie started with some small talk before talking about what she really came there for. She didn’t want to jump right into it this wasn’t something that you could surprise someone with.

"So you know that my birthday is coming up-"

"Of course." Elena smiled.

"And I was thinking about turning."

"Turning?" Elena looked at her confused.

"Turning into a vampire."

Bonnie studied her friend's face. She could see all the emotions running across it. Her eyebrows were drawn together and her eyes kept switching their view. This was the type of reaction that she knew would come she prepared herself for the worst but hoped for the best. Her gaze finally met the witch's and she studied her a little more.

"You want to be a vampire?"

"I do. I want to do this for Stefan as much as I want to do it for me."

"Bon, you know that Stefan would love you no matter what. He would never leave you no matter how long you live."

"I know but I love Stefan, and I want to be with him forever. I've always said that I would spend the rest of my life with him so why not forever?"

Elena studied her friend. She looked straight into her eyes trying to get her perspective.

"It is not so much to be understood but to understand."

"What?" Bonnie questioned.

"I understand why you want to be a vampire why you want to live forever with Stefan. If I was in your position would I turn? Who knows, but I'm not and probably never will be."

She placed a hand on top of Bonnie's.

"What I'm saying is that I support you- whatever you want to do whatever you decide I'm here for you. I just don't want you to regret this decision so just make sure that you know what you're getting yourself into."

Elena's words reminded her of the words that her grams spoke to her last week. She was glad that Elena was on her side with this one but still she would have some thinking to do before she told Stefan.

"You know that I could use somebody

You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you"

She was glad that Elena would be by her side supporting her decision now she just needed Caroline and her parents to stand with her too.

With a hug shared with Elena, Bonnie made her way to the car heading over to Caroline's. Now her reaction was difficult to pan out Caroline wasn’t the simple type she was unpredictable and you never knew how she would react to anything. Bonnie was expecting something outgoing but was sure that she would support her as well. 

"Off in the night

While you live it up I'm off to sleep

Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat"

The door swung open and she was greeted with the blondes pearly whites. They hugged and took a seat on the sofa.

Just like she did with Elena she started with some small talk. This time the talking lasted a while longer because Bonnie accidentally mentioned Tyler's name. It's been a day since they've broken up and she wasn't taking it well. She understood she’s been there with Stefan and all break ups are tough.

When there was a pause in their conversation Bonnie saw that it was the perfect time to tell her.

"So I'm turning nineteen in a few days-"

"Yes! We must have a huge party!"

"Absolutely I was thinking the same thing. Anyway I thought that it'll be the perfect time for me to turn into a vampire."

"What?" Caroline widened her eyes.

"I want to turn into a vampire." She explained.

"Wow Bon, are you sure? You know after everything that went down with Stefan are you sure that you can handle it?" Caroline questioned.

"I have thought about it and I'm confident in myself. I mean if Stefan can drink from the vein after his whole ripper stage then I'm sure I could take it. Also with Stefan helping me I feel even more confident with this decision."

Caroline nodded her head as Bonnie spoke.

"Well, alright as long as you know what you're getting yourself into and you have confidence in your choice then I support you. I’m team Bonnie all the way." Caroline smiled.

Bonnie laughed, Caroline was always coming up with those kinds of team names she swore that she started “brangelina” (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie).

Hugging her friend goodbye and hopped in her car.

"Two down, two more to go."

Bonnie noted the time she's already been out for two hours. She didn't want Stefan to worry so she picked up her phone to call him.

"Hey babe just checking in. Call me when you get this, bye."

She was surprised that there was no answer but she figured that he was just out with Damon or Tyler. To save some time she decided to meet with her parents at the same time. She knew that this would be the longest conversation so she thought that she could kill two birds with one stone. Before driving off she called her parents and told them that she wanted to meet up.

"I've been roaming around

Always looking down at all I see"

Bonnie arrived to her father’s house as her mom was just entering the house. Bonnie arrived and sat them down at the table. She decided to skip the chit chat because she knew that she would be there for a while.

"Mom, dad, there's something that I need to tell you about Stefan and me."

Bonnie didn't want her parents to argue so she gave her mother a look signaling her to act surprised. She knew that if her father found out that Abby already knew that she was a witch and that Stefan was a vampire he would have smoke running through his ears sooner than expected.

"Stefan's a vampire and I'm a witch."

"Very funny Bonnie, what is it that you wanted to tell us?" Rudy laughed.

"I'm serious dad, I'm a witch and Stefan is a vampire. I could prove it to you."

Before he had time to answer Bonnie lifted her hand and all the draws and cabinets flew open. They both looked around shocked at what they just witnessed. They looked at Bonnie and she could see the shock in her eyes then she thought that she could’ve given them a bit of a warning but she needed to prove her point.

"Believe me now?"

Rudy looked over at Abby and she to him.

"There's one more thing."

They returned their looks to their daughter thinking what else she could possibly say.

"On my birthday I want to turn into a vampire to live with Stefan forever."

Abby and Rudy rose up from their seat with disapproval written all over their face.

"No! Bonnie you will not turn into a vampire!" Abby instructed.

"Did Stefan pressure you into this? Did he force those thoughts into your head?" Her father yelled.

"No! He's never even mentioned it this is all me. This is what I want; I want to live with my husband forever." She explained.

"What about your powers? Wouldn't that all just go away?" Abby asked.

"It would but I know of a spell to contain my powers and still be a vampire."

Bonnie didn't want to mention Sheila's name she didn't want anyone else involved. It was a surprise to her though when Abby asked about her powers. It reminded her that she was the only one to ask about them. She figured that it was because she was a witch and knew about the supernatural world longer than any of them.

"Bon-"

Just as her father was about to speak Bonnie's phone went off. She pulled it out her pocket to see that it was Stefan.

"I'll be right back."

Bonnie ran outside and closed the door behind her.

"Hey I got your message. Tyler called I'm sure you heard about the breakup. He just needed some advice."

"No it's okay. Is he thinking about getting back together with Care?" Bonnie snooped.

"It seems like it but who knows. Anyway I'm just about to hit the road, you want something for dinner?"

"Uhm lasagna would be nice."

"You got it babe."

"I'll be home soon; I had to take a quick detour to my fathers."

"Is everything okay?" Stefan asked concerned. 

"Everything's great. See you soon."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too."

She made her way back in the house to hear her parents arguing. She figured that one supported her decision and the other one didn't. Oddly enough out of everyone her parent’s opinions were the ones that she valued the most. Nothing feels worse than when you get shunned by your own blood.

She walked in the kitchen and cleared her throat gaining her parents attention. When they turned her heads towards her she began.

"Listen I know that this is a lot to take in. I wish that I could've told you about him and me a long time ago but I wanted you to like and possibly love Stefan for who he is and not judge him because of what he is."

Bonnie walked closer to her parents and looked into their eyes.

"Your opinions mean a lot to me and I would love it if you supported me in this decision. It is not so much to be understood but to understand." Bonnie repeated Elena's words.

"If you don't support me that’s fine but I want you to understand me. I want you to understand where I'm coming from and my feelings. I've thought this through a hundred times over and I know the risk that it would make."

"What does Stefan have to say about this?" Rudy asked.

"I haven't told him yet. I know it's messed up but I wanted him to be the last to know. Just in case making all these visits to my friends and to you guys would change my mind. No matter how many questionable looks I got from you or Elena and Caroline my decision has stayed the same. My friends support me and I hope that you will too. It may not be right now but I hope that you can accept it."

Bonnie looked at her parents. Neither of them said anything but she didn't expect them to. She came there to tell them about her plan and if they agreed then that would be the icing on the cake but if they didn't then that's something that they were going to have to live with.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to go tell my husband the good news."

With a deep breath she opened the door and the marvelous smell of lasagna filled her lungs. She followed the smell into the kitchen and found Stefan over the stove.

She snuck up behind him even though she knew it was useless because she could hear a fly fart from a mile away and wrapped her hands around him; hugging him from behind.

"Do I get to kiss the chef?" She spoke.

"You get to do way more than just kiss the chef."

He turned around and captured her lips. He's been without Bonnie all day and he misses her presence and vice versa. Every time they would kiss it felt like the first time they could never get bored with each other even if they were trapped in a room with just the two of them and nothing else for a year. A few moans filled the air as their hands began to wonder each other's body. Stefan hiked Bonnie up on the counter and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Stefan-" Bonnie let out between a kiss.

"Hmm."

"I want you to kill me."

Stefan stopped all movement as he processed her words. He pulled back and stared into her eyes with a worried look.

"What did you say?"

Stefan may have been a vampire but he wanted to make sure that he was hearing things correctly.

"I want you to kill me and turn me into a vampire on my birthday." She elaborated.

"A-are you sure that's what you want?"

"Why? Do you not want me to be one?"

"No that's not what I'm saying. I would love to be with you forever, Bonnie but that doesn't mean that I would wish this upon you. What about your powers I know that you love that part of you."

"I know Stefan and trust me I have been thinking about it a lot. The reason why I was at the park a few days ago was because after I talked to my grams about it I needed to think. Trust me Stefan I thought and thought and would've stayed out longer if you hadn't called. I talked to Sheila and there's a spell that I could do to reserve my powers but even if it wasn't I would still want this."

Bonnie grabbed his hands and weaved them in between hers.

"I love you Stefan and I always will. When I say forever I want to mean it literally and not in some cliché way. You're my husband and I can't imagine spending all eternity with anyone else but you."

Stefan searched her eyes he would love to live with her forever but he didn't want to be selfish. There are other people in their lives that this decision could affect so he questioned her about it.

"What about Caroline and Elena and your parents?"

"Truth is I already told them about it. That's what I was doing today actually. I wanted to know what they thought before I told you. I'm sorry from keeping this from you but I didn't want to tell you one thing then change my mind the next minute."

"And you're sure that this is what you want?" Stefan questioned.

"Positive."

"Okay then, I would love to kill you."

Bonnie laughed and crashed her lips against his. That night they made love and enjoyed their burnt lasagna.

A/N: I hope that you all liked this chapter let me know what you think in the review box down below. Some pretty exciting things are coming up so stay tuned and enjoy the ride! Until next time... *Song Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon*

XO

Ashlyne

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

38.8K 1.2K 17
Stefan and Caroline have been friends for forever and have dated for 2 years. Than a new girl named Elena totally catches Stefan by surprise. With...
2.2K 39 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
9.7K 283 21
After walking in on Elena and Damon, Bonnie Bennett has made the choice to live for herself, to not dwell on the past, and to ignore those feelings t...
1.6M 34.2K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...