Somewhere Only We Know (editi...

By inu_mike

Proud Watty Winner "I can't let you go Gabriel", My eyes grew wide I didn't know what to do I was shocked Ash... More

Meeting
Confusion
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Fun with the Family
chapter 6
Party
Aftermath
New Beginnings
Chapter 10
Responsibilities
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 bonfire
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Realization
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 The date
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35 Las Vegas
Chapter 36 Fireworks

Chapter 22

137K 2.3K 693
By inu_mike

Chapter 22

Vote vote vote

comment comment comment

50 or more votes =)

(ASH POV)

 I woke up the next day feeling groggy my chest felt tight and my hands were killing. I rolled over feeling dampness on my bed I sighed looked at the clock it was 3 in the afternoon and I haven’t gotten out of the bed all day I didn’t feel like it either Rachel and Sarah both came downstairs to get me earlier but I didn’t want to get up I didn’t feel like getting up I just wanted to drown in my self pity I know I sound like a wimp but you would to if you just got rejected by a girl you like I sighed remember last night I’m such and idiot for doing that I thought everything was going fine because she kissed me back but I guess she realized that she didn’t like me the way I did I guess the worst thing for me to have done was to fall head over heals with a straight girl. I sat up my sheets were wet from last nights rain I didn’t bother to change because I didn’t feel up to it. My stomach growled as I stood up I frowned at it and went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror my face was pale I took off my damp clothes and flung them to the floor before I took a shower I let the warm water run over my body I felt a sting coming from both of my hands as I bathe I looked at them they were both swollen and covered in dried blood this must be from last night I turned the shower off I didn’t stay in there long I didn’t want to I grabbed some of my sweatpants and put them on before I headed upstairs for something to eat I opened the basement door and walked to the kitchen my whole family and Rachel were sitting at the island chatting happily amongst themselves. When I entered everyone stop talking and turned to me I didn’t acknowledge them I just went in the cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit and my cereal before I opened the fridge and took the milk out I went back downstairs to the room when I realized I forgot my bowl and spoon I sighed and went back to the kitchen it grew quiet again as I grabbed a bowl and spoon.

“Ash is everything okay” My father asked glancing at me from behind is paper I looked at him do I look okay I wanted to say instead.

“Just Peachy” I mumbled and walked out taking the bowl downstairs with me ate one bowl of cereal before I started bandaging my hands up I put the ointment on them before I wrapped them up when I finished I just sat there staring at the wall I missed her already and it hasn’t even been a full 24 hours yet. I stood you know what I’m Ash Davis the Ash Davis I will not sit around and mope all day, I refused to mope around all day. I stood up and threw on my shirt and slipped on my shoes. I don’t need her I can go on with out her I grabbed my keys and headed out the front door. I’m going to find a girl and make her mines tonight.

(Gabriel POV)

I’ve been ignoring everyone’s call this weekend I needed time to figure everything out. It’s the middle of the week me and Ash still haven’t talked well I didn’t show up for class Monday, I didn’t have the guts to face her and now I’m siting in first period the others tried to ask me what happened but I said nothing I was still so confused I thought about what Samantha said to me in the car Friday go with what my heart wants my hearts confused along with my head I touched my lips remembering the feelings I had as we kissed outside then I thought about Rachel and Ash what was going on between those two, I don’t know I just don’t know. I looked down as Ash walked in and sat down neither us said anything to each other we just sat there awkwardly our friends looked at us weird not saying anything I sighed to myself my life is so complicated I’m confused and mad at myself for what happened. I should have stayed and we could have talked it out but no I ran home like a little baby leaving her there. It hurt me to see the pain and regret that flashed through her eyes when I pushed her away and ran The teacher came in and started the lesson up I didn’t pay attention to it I was still in my own little world thinking about my jumbled up feelings for her.

 The day went past extremely slow it was only lunch time I missed Ash so much throughout the day I miss seeing her outside my classes grinning at me and how she walked to the all of my classes. I dragged my feet into the cafeteria my friends were all sitting at the table talking amongst themselves I saw Ash pay for her lunch and go towards the table as I went to the lunch line I grabbed the usual chicken nuggets I got to the front and the lady rung me only them did I realize that I forgot my money I sighed and put the food down I guess I’m on my own today since Ash I weren’t talking.

“Go ahead and take it someone already paid for you” The lady said nodding her head towards Ash I nodded and picked up my tray and walked to the table the only seat left was the one by Ash I sat down quietly and ate my lunch in silence like Ash.

“Well me and Matt have to go somewhere” Amber said Matt looked at her and nodded they both stood up and left.

“Yea I have to get something from the teacher can you walk me Sean” Aly said Sean quickly stood up and they left leaving only Alex, Jenna, Tyler, Tristan, and Samantha I looked at them confused why was everyone leaving I looked at Samantha who was smirking Tristan stood up to followed by Jenna right behind him. Alex looked like he was thinking about something when he smiled.

“I have to pee I’ll be back” He said quickly jumping out his seat oh god I know what there doing I’m not ready to have this conversation yet I looked at tyler next to me her grinned sheepishly.

“Sorry but I have an um errand to run catch you guys later” He said and ran off I looked at Samantha desperately she shook her head.

“Look you two been like this all week, I’m tired of both of you moping around so fix this now” She said sternly standing up I gave her one last pleading look she looked at me and walked away leaving me and Ash alone sitting awkwardly at the table. I was pushing my peas around my plate waiting for the bell to ring. We sat in silence for a few minutes before she finally spoke.

“Gabriel I’m sorry I shouldn’t have forced myself on you that way” She said quietly I looked at her to see she was looking at me it looked like we were both in the same state tired and lifeless our eyes no longer had the sparks that they once had.

“Ash it’s ok I should have stayed and talked instead of running” I said she nodded

“We can forget about it if you want to act like it never happened” She said I thought about it did I want to forget about the kiss yes my mind yelled at me but my heart told me no.

“No I don’t want to forget about it,” I mumbled under my breath not believing the words that just came out my mouth involuntarily. I didn’t want to forget or pretend it never happened.

“Does that mean” She began looking at me with shock I shook my head.

“No it doesn’t, well I don’t think it does, to tell you the truth I’m completely and utterly confused right now” I said I didn’t know if I was just attracted to her or if I was sexually attracted to her she nodded thinking

“I understand if you don’t want to hang out anymore until you figure it out,” she said

“No I still want to hang out with you Ash” I said she looked at me again with shocked I think I’m shocked too, words were spilling out of my mouth its like my mouth took over for me and disconnected from my brain.

“Really” She asked I nodded, again with the involuntary movements

“Yes, like I said I’m confused and I honestly don’t know what to think or do, Ash I need you to help me figure this out,” I said blushing slightly at that she gave me a soft smile.

“So there’s a slight chance that ” She didn’t have to finish the sentence I knew what she was going say I cut her off.

“Yea” I said looking down blushing she lifted my chin up this is so embarrassing.

“Hey don’t be embarrassed if it helps we can keep this between me and you until you figure everything out” She said smiling at me I nodded my head smiling at her I hope this helps me figure some things out.

(Ash POV)

Okay so you know how I said I wasn’t going to sit in the house moping and how I was going to find a girl and make her mines yeah well after I left the house and droved around I was pumped and determined but somehow I ended up in Samantha’s bedroom balling my eyes out in frustration it wasn’t a pretty sight I know pathetic right but she had let me talk and then she told me to wait for her just like Tristan told me after we finished talking I went to fix my bike to get my mind off of everything my family including Rachel didn’t bother me for the rest of the weekend. Gabriel and I haven’t talked since Friday and it was now Wednesday we’ve been passing each other in the hall way day my day and without speaking to each other ever time I passed we either looked the opposite direction or she would look down and continue walking.

So at lunch I didn’t see Gabriel at first so I went and paid for my lunch and told the lady that I was paying for Gabriel’s lunch to we may not be talking right now but I still care for her and I know for a fact that she didn’t bring her lunch money I cant have her hungry. I walked out the line just as Gabriel came in the cafeteria we walked passed each other not brothering to acknowledge one another I reached the table and sat down my friends looked at me but I didn’t say anything to them I just picked up my food and ate it the table was quiet as Gabriel sat down no one said anything until they all dismissed themselves I rolled my eyes at them I know what they were doing and Gabriel was freaking out next to me. They all left leaving Samantha behind who told us to fix it. So we sat there in silence I guess I’ll be the first one to speak I took a breath.

“Gabriel I’m sorry I shouldn’t have forced myself on you that way” I started off quietly

I was looking at her but she still had her head facing down I wanted to see her face.

“Ash it’s ok I should have stayed and talked instead of running away” she said looking up at me she looked tired I nodded before saying the words I didn’t want to say

 “We can forget about it if you want to, act like it never happened” I said did I want to forget no but if forgetting meant we could be friends again them I would be fine with it.

“No I don’t want to forget about it,” she mumbled under her breath quietly I didn’t think that I heard her right.

“Does that mean” I looked at her shocked not finishing my sentence does that mean she likes me back.

“No it doesn’t,” She paused as my heart dropped but them she started talking again “well I don’t think it does, to tell you the truth I’m completely and utterly confused right now” she said I nodded well I guess I should give her, her space until she figures this out

“I understand if you don’t want to hang out anymore until you figure it out,” I said I didn’t mind if it helped her.

“No I still want to hang out with you Ash” she said I looked at her again with disbelief I think she was shocked by the word she said herself

“Really” I asked she nodded again

“Yes, like I said I’m confused and I honestly don’t know what to think or do, Ash I need you to help me figure this out,” she said blushing slightly I gave her a soft smile did I just here what I thought I just heard

“So there’s a slight chance that ” I said she cut me before I could finish

“Yea” she said looking down blushing there was a slight chance that she liked me like I did I lifted her chin up she was embarrassed.

“Hey don’t be embarrassed if it helps we can keep this between you and I until you figure everything out” I said smiling at her she nodded.

“Ash so how exactly is this going to work,” She mumbled I shrugged I didn’t really know how I was going to help her I had some ideas but I doubt she agree with them.

“I don’t know” I said she nodded

“So does this mean were still friends with a little extra” She said quietly so she was thinking the same thing I was thinking I looked down at her, her entire face was beet Red.

“I guess if that’s what you want for now to help then we’ll be little bit more,” I said using her term a little bit more instead of friends with benefits I could tell she was still embarrassed by this. She looked back up to me and I gave her a smirk she blushed again and the bell rung. We both stood up and walked to our next class together she was lost in her thought as we went to the gym she was still bright red I stopped grabbed her arm.

“Gabby stop thinking for a second ” I said she nodded her head I waited for her cheeks to die down I opened the gym door.

“C’mon” I said we entered the gym we were little late but the teacher didn’t say anything as we walked passed him and up the bleachers Aly looked at us worried as we sat down.

“Please tell me you guys are talking now,” She asked we both nodded she sighed in relief.

“Good I thought you guys were going to start another great depression” She said leaning back against the wall wiping imaginary sweat off her forehead I rolled my eyes at her exaggeration.

“It wasn’t that bad” Gabriel mumbled

“Wasn’t, bad both of you were walking around like zombies what the hell were you to fighting about anyway” Aly asked eyeing the both of us I smirked at her.

“Nothing just a misunderstanding that we came to an agreement on right Gabby” I said smirking down at her, her cheeks turned a barely noticeable shade of pink.

“Yea sure” she muttered under her breath turning away from me I laughed to my self and looked at Aly she was giving us a funny look before she shrugged and turned back to the teacher he was talking about a project that we would have over Thanksgiving break. I smiled to myself thinking about the lunch conversation even though me and Gabby weren’t in a real relationship It was still better than nothing I didn’t mind being friends with benefits or with a little extra like she said I would help her figure this out I was going to take the slight chance that I had to my advantage, I would make her fall in love with me.

(Gabriel POV)

I can’t believe I just suggested that we be friends with a little bit more I mean I think this will help me figure things out faster but I feel like if It turns out that I don’t feel anything towards except the sexual attraction that I felt when we kissed then I would feel bad in the end because I was leading her on I looked up at Ash as we walked down the hall way things seemed to go back to normal after lunch and gym. Ash looked down at me and smirked I felt my face heat up again I’m so embarrassed I hope she doesn’t think I’m a slut or anything.

“Gabby chill out ok” She said how can I chill out when I suggested we basically become friends with benefits what if someone finds out oh no I just thought of this now she sighed and grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom .

“Seriously Gabby everything is going to be the same just a little extra like you said” She said as I sat down in the desk fiddling with my skirt.

“What if someone finds out Ash then they’ll think I’m a slut and then I’ll be” my rambling was cut off by her kissing me I stiffened at the suddenness before I relaxed and kissed her back forgetting everything I was saying I felt that tingling feeling I felt when we first kissed I like this I know she was trying to deepen the kiss because I felt her suck on the bottom of my lip.

“Ash wait a sec,” I said holding back a moan before pulling back she looked at me frowning

“What about Rachel I can’t do this if you’re dating her, I don’t want to be that kind of girl,” I said she looked at me confused.

“Gabby me and Rachel aren’t dating” I explained she looked at me confused

“But I saw you two on the date kissing” I said she shook my head

“Gabby it wasn’t a date I really did go to the business dinner my dad was there too Rachel invited me because she needed someone there when she came out and her father got mad so we left and went to dinner what you saw was her telling me she liked me but I don’t like her I told her that and she accepted it” I said in one breath she nodded soaking in everything that I just said.
“But why is she living with you” she asked wasn’t she there when I explained this.

“Her father kicked her out because she announced that she was gay in front of everyone so now she’s living with us until she can find a place weren’t you there when I explained everything” she asked I shook my head that was the day I didn’t want to here anything about her and Rachel

“No I kind of left because I didn’t want to hear it” said sheepishly blushing she laughed at me and shook her head.

“Well now that we have that settle can we finish,” She asked leaning in closer to me I blushed.

“Nope I have class to go to and you do too,” I said pushing her out my way I hopped off the desk while she frowned at me I smiled and walked to the door she grumbled something before she turned me around and gave a peck on my lips before leaving out the classroom I blushed.

“Gabby you coming” She asked smirking at me and holding out her hand I grabbed her hand and she pulled me out the classroom I looked around the halls were now empty.

“Ash are we late” I asked she grinned and shrugged her shoulders at me.

“I don’t know go to class and find out” she said I frowned at her as we went up the stairs to my next class we stopped in front of the door I heard the teacher talking to the class I sighed we were late.

“I’ll be waiting at the end of class” Ash said smiling at me I nodded she leaned down and gave me a long sensuous kiss I felt my cheeks heat up as I opened my eyes this was going to take some getting use to she smirked at me before she walked away leaving me standing there I got myself together before I opened the door to my classroom the teacher turned to me.

“Gabriel how nice of you to join us” He said as I walked in

“I’m sorry I’m late it won’t happen again” I said quickly he nodded and told me to sit down.

(Ash POV)

“So did you and Gabriel fix it like I told you to” Samantha asked coming out of nowhere I was on my way to Gabriel classroom I always leave me class early so I can catch her and walk her to her classes.

“Yup” I said smiling at her she grinned excitedly

“You guys are finally together I thought I was going to win the bet” she said I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Um no we aren’t together we decide to forget it ever happened and what bet” I said she laughed nervously at me.

“Well me and the girl have a bet going of when you two are going to end up together” She said I nodded

“So what did you and the others say,” I asked

“I said by Christmas Jenna said last month she lost obviously and Amber said spring break and Aly said thanksgiving” she said sheepishly I laughed their crazy

“How much” I asked she looked at me

“Um 200 to whoever wins” she said I nodded shaking my head.

“You guys have no life,” I laughed as she frowned at me
“Look I’ll catch you later” I said walking off to Gabby classroom by the time I reached her classroom the bell rang. I leaned against the locker looking at the students come out the door Gabriel was the last person to come out she walked right past and looked around I rolled my eyes, walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Gabby” I said she turned to me and grinned I smiled at her I’m still happy we’re talking again it killed me when we ignored each other.

“Hey Ash I didn’t see you there” she said I laughed at her and smirked

“Lets get you to class so we can get the hell out of here” I said she laughed at me as we walked down the stairs to her next class.

“Ash how are you not late for your classes if you’re walking me” she asked as we stop in front of her class I shrugged

“Who says that I’m ever on time for them” I asked she frowned

“Ash you can’t keep going to you’re classes late” She said I shrugged again

“I’m not always late I wasn’t late on Monday or Tuesday ” I said those were the days we weren’t talking she frowned at me again.

“Go to class I’ll be here after” I told her and walked off to the gym the coach called us for a meeting today I walked in the gym and sat down next to Sean.

“What’s up man” I said he looked at me then grinned.

“You’re finally out of you’re depression both you and Gabby were killing us these past few days especially when neither of you wouldn’t answer you’re phone or talk to us” he said I groaned at him

“I wasn’t in a depression now leave me alone what’s this meeting about anyways” I asked he shrugged

“I don’t know you’re the team captain you tell me”

“Just because I’m the captain doesn’t mean I know everything” I stated the coach came out of his office.

“Ok boys” he paused then looked at me I raised my eyebrow

“And Ash” I rolled my eyes

“I called this meeting to tell you that we are starting Saturday practice” He started everyone groaned and I shook my head they should be used to this he did the same thing last year and the year before that too.

“Just because you punks groaned Saturday Practice will start at 7 o-clock sharp be here bright and early boys that means by 6:30 am in the morning” He shouted at us I cringed god their so stupid everyone should know not to complain if they hadn’t practice would have started at ten o-clock, school doesn’t even start that early now I have to get out my bed because of them.

“Also practice today is cancelled so you can go home and I want everyone’s progress reports tomorrow if any of you are failing any of you’re classes you will be off the team until you pick them back up or until you’re teacher give you a clear now you guys are dismissed” He said I sighed and stood up

“Oh and Ash it’s good to have you back to normal I was tired of you slouching around and messing up my practice” The coach said I frowned and he laughed before he went back to his office I was not slouching around Sean clapped me on the shoulder laughing.

“Even he knew something was up” He said shaking his head I pushed him away from me I walked out the gym ignoring him as he laughed.

(Gabriel POV)

Just like Ash said she was outside my class at the end of the class standing at the door waiting for me I smiled at her and she grinned.

“So where are you going now” I asked her as we walked to my locker

“I don’t know practice was cancelled so I’m free why” She asked I shrugged

“Just asking you want to hang out,” I asked her hoping she’d say yes please say yes.

“Hmm I don’t know if I want to” She said thinking about it

“Oh I guess it’s ok” I said sadly she looked down at me and grinned

“Gabby I’m just playing I’ll come over and I can help you with physics” She said I frowned at her I forgot about Physics, which I pretty sure I’m failing right now I don’t think the teacher likes me anyway.

“I forgot about physics” I said she shook her head I closed my locker and we walked to parking lot.

“You do know that progress reports come out tomorrow right” She said as we stop in front of my car,

“What you can’t be serious my parents are going to kill me if they find out I’m failing” I said unlocking my door and throwing my bags in the bag seat.

“They don’t have to know as long as you pass before the report cards” She said I looked behind her Rachel was standing by her car.

“Ash I think she’s waiting for you” I said she turned around and cursed

“I forgot I’ll be like 10 minutes I have to take her back to my house” she said running her hands through her hair I laughed.

“Alright that’s fine but hurry up” I said she grinned and ran over to her car I got in my car started it up and went home when I got home no one was there as usual over the weekend they were here but I was locked in my room by myself most the times with the exception of my little sister who kept asking me to play with her. I went to my room and cleaned off my desk of all the paper and took out my physics book before I changed into out of my uniform and into a white tank top and a light blue soffe shorts I put my soft fuzzy slipper socks on too. I sat on my bed waiting for Ash I’m slightly nervous about us being her together alone I know we’ve been by ourselves before but that was different things have changed now. I’m still confused about her but I did figure one thing out which is that I did like kissing her and that I… the door bell rung interrupting my thoughts I ran down stair and opened it smiling my nervousness completely forgotten, Ash was standing there grinning at me before she came in she also changed into a pair of black sweats and a white Abercrombie and Fitch t shirt.

“You ready” She asked I nodded and we headed up stairs to my room I sat at my desk while Ash pulled up another chair.

“Okay what are you having problems with,” She asked I looked at her sheepishly

“Everything” I replied she sighed and opened my textbook to the first page and started to teach me or attempt to teach me.

(Ash POV)

 I knew it was going to be a long night the minute she said she didn’t understand anything. It’s been two hours and I was still trying to teach her this problem that we’ve been working on for a while now. She would whine and complain when I gave her some problems to work on so I could see if she understood what I was telling her. She’s currently working on a problem now while I sit back and watch her pull her hair in frustration she threw the pen down and groaned before she banged her head on the desk repeatedly.

“Ash I don’t get it” She whined turning to me I sighed this isn’t working she was doing good the first few chapters but now she isn’t.

“Ok look if you plug t into the height equation you’ll find the height and when you find the height you can calculate the velocity using this equation along with this one” I said she groaned and looked at me

“Ash can we take a break my head hurts now,” She said pouting at me; I looked at the time it was only five o-clock.

“Fine but only for an hour” I said she smiled and jumped up stretching I shook my head and followed her as she went down stairs and into the kitchen.

“I’m hungry want to order carry out” She asked

“Sure but what” I asked sitting on the stool in front of her she looked up in the air thinking

“Um I have a taste for Chinese food what about you” She asked I didn’t know but I did know what I wanted to taste I smirked at her and she looked at me confused I reached out and pulled her to me she squealed slightly.

“Ash what are you doing” She asked blushing at our closeness I smirked at her again.

“I don’t know” I said before I kissed her she kissed me back instantly I smirked into the kiss pulling her closer to me my hands tightened on her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck I deepened the kiss by asking for entrance my tongue escaped into her mouth contacting with her cool one hmm I loved how she tasted the same way she smelled like strawberries, I wonder what I taste like to her she I heard her stomach growl I pulled back and looked at her she was blushing as I laughed at her.

“Go ahead and order the food we’ll finish this later” I said making her blush again as she picked up the phone and dialed the Chinese food place I stood up and went to the living room as she ordered the food I flopped on the couch and turned the T.V on and flipped through the channels I could hear her in the background as she hung up the phone and came in here. She sat down next to me

“What you order”
“Orange chicken, rice, lo mien, and kung Poa chicken” She said I looked at her with my eyebrows raised she didn’t have to order that much.

“What I’m hungry and you’re hungry and I haven’t had Chinese food in forever,” She said looking at me like I was crazy I rolled my eyes at her.

“You’re going to end up wasting all of the food,” I told her she was frowning at me
“No I’m not” She mumbled snatching the remote out my hand and changing the channel.
“Hey I was watching that” I complained

“Well now you’re watching this” I sighed and didn’t bother to argue with her. Ten minutes later I got bored of watching this stupid soap opera.

“Gabby please change the channel” She nodded her head not paying attention as she watched the show.

“Gabby seriously change the channel” I said when she didn’t respond I took the remote from beside her and flipped the station.

“Ash turn it back he was about to confess” She said frantically reaching for the remote I held it up in the air.

“No I’m not going to watch that” I said as she climbed in her knees trying to reach it

“Come on Ash give it back” She said I held it out her reach as she leaned over me giving me the perfect view of her chest I smirked at them before I felt her snatch the remote out of my hand no I refuse to watch some soap opera I pulled my hand to her waist and grabbed onto her before flinging her onto the couch and hovering over her as she laid there with the remote in her hand.

“Gabby give me the remote” I said she shook her head and held the remote close to her chest her blonde hair was fanned out around her

“No I want to watch this” She said I raised my eyebrow at her before I moved my face closer to hers I looked her in her eyes smirking internally as she turned red I hovered over her lips as she closed her eyes I grinned I win I quickly snatched the remote out her hands as her eyes shot opened she glared at me and I grinned back at her as the bell rung I got off the couch and ran to answer the door when I opened the door the delivery guy handed me the bill I fished out my wallet and paid as he gave me the food I closed the door.

“Ash lets eat up stairs I got the forks and drinks,” She said coming out the kitchen I nodded and took the food up stairs and sat everything on the little table she had by her bed I sat down on the little couch she had I turned her T.V on and blocked all the soap channels just in case. I grinned as she walked in the room and sat down next to me.

“What are you grinning about” she asked raising and eyebrow

“Nothing” I said taking the food out the bag and placing them on the table she gave me the fork and placed the drinks down.

“Gabby where are the plates” I asked

“I don’t feel like washing dishes so we eat from the cartons” She said picking up one of the carton she opened it and stuffed a piece of chicken in her mouth she must like spicy foods I grabbed the Orange chicken and watched her eye’s get big.

“What wrong” I asked putting a piece of chicken in my mouth she shook her head and swallowed before she grabbed her soda and drunk it.

“It’s hot like spicy hot,” she said holding her tongue out and trying to look at it I laughed

“That’s why its called kung pao chicken Gabby,” I said rolling my eyes she frowned at me

“I didn’t know it was spicy” I sighed and took the carton out of her hand and gave her the one I was eating.

“Don’t waste it,” I said she smiled and dug in it while I placed the kung pao chicken to the side. I thought it would be we sat in silence while I watched the basketball game surprisingly Gabriel was watching it with out complaining I guess I didn’t need to block the channels oh well I guess I’ll unblock them later.
“Ash can I have some Lo mien” Gabriel asked I handed her the carton

“You don’t have to ask Gabby” I said she nodded her head yes before she started eating some I went for the rice, I looked at the time it was almost 6 o-clock we had to start up again soon.

“I’m full,” She said putting her carton down I looked at how much food we had left

“I told you, you were going to waste all of this,” I said closing all of the containers and putting them back in the bag.

“I’m not wasting it I’ll eat it later” She said crossing her arms I shook my head and stretched

“Ok time to get back to the physics” I said she groaned and walked over to her desk and sat down I sat down next to her and continued where we left off.

(Gabriel POV)

Last week went by really fast everyday since Wednesday (last week) Ash has been coming over my house for about 3 or 4 hours tutoring me, physics was torturing I don’t get it or understand it, she helped with the first few chapters which I now understood but the new chapters are confusing there’s too many formulas to remember and its hard figuring out which formula to use especially if you don’t know them and it didn’t help that she would distract me every once in awhile by doing stupid stuff like kissing me while I was doing a problem well it’s not like I didn’t enjoy it or anything its just that I had would have my mind on it for the rest of the night. The bell was about to ring signaling the beginning of the class but Ash wasn’t here yet which is weird she’s usually here before me.

“Gabriel I’ve been meaning to ask you what happened between you and Ash” Aly said sitting next to me taking Ash seat I looked at her

“Nothing like Ash said we just had a little misunderstanding” I said she nodded and bent her head closer to and whispered

“Are you guys together or something,” She asked I blushed

“No” I said she cursed under her breath I gave her a look.

“Why” I asked she shrugged and stood up

“Just wanted to now” She said walking back to her desk where Sean was laughing at her I looked at her strangely just as Ash came through the door out of breath the bell had rung the minute she stepped in I smiled at her laughing.

“That was close I almost didn’t make it ” She said sitting down.

“What took you so long,” I asked

“I ran into someone in the hall way knocking all their stuff down” She explained

“I hope you help pick it up”

“I did that’s what took so long she had a whole bunch of paper all over the floor I kind of just picked them up and threw them in her arms and said sorry I didn’t see who it was I didn’t have time to” She said I shook my head.

“That sounds a little rude”
“I told you I didn’t have time I was already running late” She said poking me on my side I jumped and pushed her away.

“Don’t be so rough” She mumbled sitting up straight I laughed at her.

“Wimp” I muttered under my breath she frowned at me as the class started.

“I am not a wimp,” She said quietly bumping me with her shoulder I rolled my eyes and pinched her on her arm she jumped and rubbed her arm mumbling something under her breath.

“Not a wimp Ash ok” She looked at me and frowned before she smirked I raised my eyebrow at her she’s up to something.

“Whatever Gabby” Said and turned her attention to the teacher. The class went past fast unlike usual maybe because we were in the back fussing the whole time.

(Ash POV)

So both me and Rachel slept in late I didn’t realize it until she came running down the basement telling me that we were going to be late I didn’t have time to do anything but shower and brush my teeth, my clothes were already ironed so all I had to do was throw them on I didn’t get to eat my breakfast and I didn’t comb my hair so I had the messy look today I tired fixing it as I ran down the hall but I bumped into somebody their papers scattered everywhere I had apologized and pick them up before I threw them in her arms I didn’t know who it was I didn’t have time to look at their face because like I said I was running late I dashed down the hall ignoring the teacher you yelled at me to stop running I rolled my eyes and kept going luckily I had made it in time for class. During the first class me and Gabriel were fussing the whole time about who was a wimp and who wasn’t she hated the fact that I pointed out that she was the one who couldn’t go to sleep at night when she watched Paranormal Activity after I said that she pretty much ignored me the rest of the class.

By the time it was time for lunch she was still ignoring me I also made a mistake and slipped and told her that I blocked all her soap channels she was mad at me I guess her cable is set up so that if you block channels in one room it blocks in the other rooms to now I have to give her the code. So now I’m standing here waiting for Gabriel to pass by.

(Gabriel POV)

That stupid idiot blocked all my soap channels I’ve been trying to watch my soap since last Wednesday but I can’t because the idiot has a password on it and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know it I tried calling the cable company but they said I need my parents authorization which is stupid because their never home and when they are home I’m somewhere else. I sighed and walked down the hall to lunch I didn’t see Ash anywhere, which was weird because she’s been following me around all day trying to make me talk to her I shrugged oh well she’s probably in the cafeteria by now I continued my walk thinking about how I feel about her but before I could put anything together I was pulled into a dark room I opened my mouth to scream but the person covered my mouth oh no not again this cant happen again I struggled against their grip until I heard my name.

“Gabby chill out it me Ash” She removed her hands from my mouth I turned around and glared at her

“What the hell Ash” I hissed at her I could see her smirking in the dark

“Don’t smirk at me you scared the life” I said as she stepped forward I step back but my back was already against the wall where the hell are we this place is to small to be a classroom or anything.

“Sorry” She said I shook my head

“Sorry not going to cut it and you made me miss my shows” I said she leaned down and kissed me softly I frowned a little before I put my hand on her chest giving her a light push but she didn’t move instead she pushed me further against the wall she grabbed hold of my hand and held them above my head, she looked at me and grinned.

“Ash” I started but stop when she kissed me hard I forgot what I was going to say and kissed her back I lips parted as she enter I couldn’t withhold the soft moan of pleasure I wanted to wrap my arms around her and pull her closer but my arms were above my head a her lips abandoned my mouth as she started to kiss a trail down my neck I moaned as she attacked my neck sucking and pulling my skin she lifted her free hand off of my waist and started undoing the buttons on my shirt god she starting to give me Goosebumps, after undoing the buttons she moved further down wait I don’t want to have sex with her not in here I’m not ready for this.

“Ashhh” I moaned

“Hmm” she mumbled into my skin sucking on my collar bone her hands began to tug on my shirt I felt cool air hit my shoulder and the top of my chest, I shivered slightly and bit my lip

“We can’t not ready” I moaned again she came back to me and looked me in the eyes

“I know you aren’t “ She said smirking before kissing me

“Ash” I said in between the kisses

“What” She said going to my neck

“Can I have my hands back,” I asked I felt her sigh and let me go

“Happy” She said in a husky voice I shook my head no

“No I’m still mad at you but it can wait” I said I pulled her head up and connected my mouth to hers felt her grin against my lips as I licked her lips she opened willingly and darted her tongue in my mouth quickly taking over the kiss I gripped my hands in her hair and pulled her close as she lifted my legs up around her waist I tightened them around her, her hand slid up my legs leaving a trail of Goosebumps her hand made its way up to my thighs close to the edge of my underwear before she stopped them and moved them stoking my legs.

"Mmmmm." I felt her tongue everywhere.  It was soft, slick and so, so

sensual. I pulled back for air I was breathing heavy but she seemed fine because she started sucking on the top part of my chest.

“Ash to far” I groaned to her god she’s driving crazy right now I could feel myself being turned on no ones ever made me feel like this and I have had some intense make out sessions she grunted and came back up to me grinning I could see the lust still in her eyes as she stared down at my chest I don’t remember my shirt being completely unbuttoned.

“As much as I want to finish this we have to get to lunch,” she said not letting me down I felt my face heat up as she smirked at me.

“Can you let me down” I asked realizing that my legs were wrapped around her she laughed at me and took her hands from up my skirt making me shiver I unwrapped my legs from her and stood up buttoning my shirt up I fix my hair.

“Ready” She asked grinning at me I nodded she leaned down and gave me one last kiss lingering slightly before she pulled away she opened the door and looked out before grabbing my hand and pulling me out when the door closed I looked at the sign.

“Ash the janitors closet” I mumbled to her she looked at me grinning

(Ash POV)

“Ash the Janitors closet” She mumbled to me I grinned

“It was the only one opened, next time it will definitely be at my house” I said looking at her swollen lips god I want to kiss her again because man that was hot I’m so frustrated right now because of her I feel the need to take a nice cold shower you do something to relieve myself we were walking to the cafeteria I looked down at her she was blushing I grinned when I looked at her neck I left 3 bites on her one on her neck one on her collar and one on the top of her chest she’s going to be so pissed when she see’s them. I love this agreement man is it wonderful we walked in the cafeteria and went straight to the lunch line I think we were 20 or so minutes late we grabbed our food and I paid for them. We walked to the table where are friends were talking Me and Gabriel sat down at the table they turned to us.

“Where were you guys,” Aly asked

“I was looking for her and she was looking for me,” I said shrugging she looked at me then Gabriel I hope she isn’t blushing right now I looked down at her surprisingly she was her normal color that’s new she always blushing.

“Ok” She said eying the both of us I raised my eyebrow at her and began to eat thinking about what we just did I wanted to go further than that but I didn’t want to pressure into I went as far as I could before she said stop which I did. The bell rung I guess we were later than I thought I looked down at Gabriel she put her last nugget in her mouth as we stood up good she ate it. We threw our trash and left the cafeteria with the other Gabby and the girls were in the front of us talking and we were in the back.

“Look at her” Alex said dreamily I looked at him with my eyebrows raised

“Who” we all asked

“The lovely and single Gabriel I think I’m going to make my move and ask her on a date” He said looking determined I frowned at him.

“Alex stay away from her” I said he glared at me

“Why she’s single and I can ask out whoever I want to” He said I was prepared to threaten him when I heard one of the girls gasp I looked at them confused until I heard the next few words.
“Gabriel is that a hickey” Jenna said loudly pointing to Gabriel neck Gabriel looked at her confused until one of the girl pulled out a compact mirror she looked in and turned red I didn’t know if it was from anger or embarrassment I turned to Alex smirking good thing I marked the territory.

“Looks like she already taken man” I said laughing at his sad face Sean looked at me funny so did Tristan I raised my eyebrow at them before I walked up to the girls who were now harassing her trying to figure out who it was.

“So Gabriel who was it” I asked frowning at her she looked at me with her bright red face and glared I laughed at her and shook my head the girls started asking questions.

“Alright girls she’s had enough” I told them wrapping an arm around her waist and walking with her to the gym they were following right behind us trying to listen to what we were saying they probably thought that she would tell me, Gabriel leaned into me I smirked at this so she isn’t mad.

“Ash what the hell were you thinking” She hissed at me quietly I guess I spoke to soon.

“Um I was caught up in the moment” I said quietly to her she looked up at me and glared.

“Moment my ass I’m going to kill you what if someone finds out” She said I rolled my eyes and squeezed her side lightly.

“I told you that no one will find out and I won’t do it again” I spoke quietly to her she nodded at me glaring I smirked at her as we stop to open the door once I opened the door she looked at me and gave me a big smile I smiled but It dropped quickly when I felt her foot connect with my shin I cursed and held my shin I frowned at her.

“Oops sorry my foot slipped,” She said with a smug look on her face before going in the gym and up the bleacher Aly followed behind her laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to vote comment like or fan =D

I hope you like it 

sooo what do you think edited version will be up soon

was this what you expected??? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
11.2K 556 25
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
804K 19.1K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...