adult movies | kim namjoon

By daisukijimin

He asked me if I wanted to become an actress but I didn't think he meant in porn movies completed More

+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10
+11
+12
+14
+15
+16
+17
+18
+19
+20
+21
+22
Opinions
Drama
+23
+24
+25
+26
+27
+28
+29
I'm changing my username!
+30
+31
+32
+33
+34
+35
+36
+37
+38
+39
+40
+41
+42
+43
+44
+45
Final. 46

+13

16.7K 735 542
By daisukijimin

[3rd Person]

"Mmph. 10 more minutes please..." Namjoon mumbled in his sleep.

Feeling someone's nose and lips tickle the back of her neck, Eunsol turned around to face Namjoon sleeping beside her.

She widened her eyes and pushed him off the bed, "What the fuck are you doing?" If she was more awake, it would've come out more as a scream, but she was too tired and it just came out as a harsh whisper.

"Ow!" Namjoon rolled on the floor and rubbed the back of his head that hit his nightstand. "Why are you pushing me off beds again??"

"Why were we in the same bed in the first place? Wait, where is this place?"

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and looked around. "This is my apartment...what are you doing in my place?"

"How the hell should I know." Eunsol replied, throwing her hands into the air. "I was supposed to be with Jungkook last night..."

"Can you not mention him so early in the morning? I already have a headache." Namjoon lifted the blanket and crawled back into bed, closing his eyes as if nothing happened.

"Um hello? Don't go to sleep yet." Eunsol examined her surroundings. Namjoon was shirtless, both his and her clothes were thrown messily on the floor, and she was wearing one of his shirts. The fact that they woke up in the same bed together all points to one conclusion. "Wait...we didn't sleep together, did we?"

"We did sleep in the same bed last night, apparently." Namjoon responded without opening his eyes.

"You know what I mean." She shoved his arm and whispered. "Did we have sex last night?"

Namjoon opened his eyes and placed his hands on the back of his head, looking up at Eunsol who was sitting cross-legged on the bed. "Well, do you feel sore?"

"Do I feel sore where?"

He looked down to where Eunsol's hands rested between her legs. "There."

Seeing him looking at her there, Eunsol pressed her knees against her chest and used the blanket to cover up her legs. "No...I don't feel sore."

"And what are you wearing underneath the shirt?"

Eunsol lifted the collar of the shirt and momentarily peeked inside to make sure she was wearing her undergarments. "...clothes."

"Alright then. We didn't have sex. Since you're a virgin, if we did it you would've felt sore, you're still wearing clothes, and if I actually did have sex with you, you would definitely remember it."

"Oh thank god..." Eunsol rubbed her temples and fell back on the bed. Namjoon turned on his side to face her and she did the same thing. "Wait so...we were at a party last night?"

"Oh right. We were. It was a party the boss threw for you. But then...I guess we drank too much and somehow we ended up in my apartment, but nothing happened except for us knocking out."

Eunsol frowned at his answer and covered her face with her hands, "No wait. I'm starting to remember now. We didn't just knock out once we got here. I remember I kissed you last night. Ew."

"Psh. You know you like kissing me."

Eunsol muttered "ew" again and reached her hand out to grab her phone. "Oh my god. Why do I have so many missed calls from Jungkook?" She continued to look at her phone and read aloud the text messages that he also sent her.

"Eunsol, why did a guy just answer your phone right now?"

"Are you ok?"

"Baby, where are you??"

"Wtf. Did you talk to Jungkook last night?" Eunsol accused.

"Uhh I don't know. I remember talking to someone on the phone I think?"

"Ugh I have to go now." Eunsol jumped out of the bed and looked around for her things. The only things that she had were her heels and dress. She obviously couldn't wear that to go out.

Namjoon sat up and started putting on a shirt, unhappy that Eunsol wanted to leave so quickly.

"Ah Namjoon, is it ok if I borrow this?" She held up another one of his shirts, but a larger one this time that looked like a loose dress if she wore it.

He simply nodded his head and Eunsol went into the bathroom to change. Namjoon bit his lip at the sight of Eunsol coming out of the bathroom, wearing his shirt. He's seen her with far less clothing, but he found her to be the most attractive when she was like this.

------

Once Eunsol got home, she jumped into her bed and closed her eyes but then immediately woke up after getting a text.

"Hey babe, are u home right now? I wanna see you"

Eunsol popped right up and texted Jungkook back telling him that she was home. Apparently he was already on his way to her apartment and was just a few steps away. After hearing a knock on the door, she went and opened it.

"Hi." Jungkook came in and greeted her with a kiss.

"Hi." She said, trying to hid how tired she was.

"So last night...?

"Oh right. Well I was working over time and my co-worker mistook my phone for his so that explains why I didn't answer it."

"Ah I see. Well I was thinking about you last night. Too bad you had to work." He hugged her and let his forehead touch hers.

"Yeah...is it ok if we stay in today? I'm kind of tired and I don't know if I have the energy to go out."

Jungkook smiled and led his girlfriend to the couch. "That's fine with me. We can stay here and watch a movie."

Eunsol nodded thankfully and rested her head on Jungkook's lap as he searched for something to watch.

After a few hours together, Jungkook kissed Eunsol to wake her up. She passed out during the middle of the first movie but he let her catch up on her sleep. Eunsol laughed when she felt him close to her and returned his kiss with a peck.

Jungkook positioned himself on top of Eunsol and played with the bottom of the large shirt as he continued to kiss her. "Is this yours?"

Eunsol broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook's hands that were touching her sleeves. "Um yeah?"

Jungkook looked at it skeptically, "This is a guy's shirt." Eunsol didn't respond when Jungkook continued to look at it. He decided not to ask her anymore questions and just continue their intimate session.

"You know, you still didn't give me my birthday present yet." He lifted up the shirt, slowly exposing her thighs and up until her bra was showing. His hands roamed her body, but she felt indifferent to his touch.

"Wait Jungkook." She stopped his hands and pulled her shirt back down. "I'm sorry. I don't think I can do it right now. I know it's a bad excuse, but I'm really tired and I don't think now is the best time..."

"Baby, how long are you going to make me wait?"

"I...uh...I'm sorry, just not now. I hope it's ok."

Jungkook sighed in disappointment and touched Eunsol's cheek, "But you promise that we will get to do it next time, right?"

------

[Eunsol's POV]

"Hey, has someone ever pressured you into having sex with them?" The next day at work, a cameraman asked me to stand in front of the camera so he could test the focus features. Even though we didn't know each other, I still wanted to ask someone for advice.

"Uh well, no?" The cameraman, who I think is named Joe, answered. He was in his 40s and it was weird to talk to him, but there wasn't anyone else around for me to talk to.

"It's just that, I have a boyfriend. And I really like him and it was recently his birthday and as a gift, he wants me to have sex with him."

"But you don't think you're ready?" Joe asked me, keeping half of his focus on his camera duties and half of it on me.

"Exactly."

"Well, I have a daughter who's in her 20s and if any guy was pressuring her to do something she didn't want to do, I would go after him and kill him."

"Oh...wow ok...But Jungkook is really nice and like I said, I really like him. Maybe one day I might want to bring our relationship to the next level, but just not now...?"

"Hey Namjoon!" Joe called out as Namjoon was walking by. "Can you help Eunsol with her problems? Her boyfriend's pressuring her to have sex with him and I realllly don't think I'm the right person to ask advice for this." And with that, Joe just left. Wow thanks a lot.

"Your boyfriend is pressuring you to have sex with him?" Namjoon asked, an obvious frown forming on his face.

"Ah...no. It's not as bad as it sounds." I said, trying to lighten up the situation.

"See. I told you I didn't like this guy. If he's pressuring you to fuck him, it's not a good sign. Put my number on speed dial. If he forces you to do anything with him, call me."

"And what are you gonna do? Show up and then what?"

"Beat his ass obviously."

+

i wanted to have an authors note explaining eunsols naive behavior but im really tired and i wrote an explanation but it didn't make sense when i typed it out so fuk it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 20
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 π’…π’†π’”π’Šπ’“π’†π’” 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 π’‰π’Šπ’Žβ— "What can I do?" He asked , "Just fuck me once" I said with confidence, I sw...
24.6K 770 25
Your Brother Kim Namjoon loves watching porn he even works for an adult entertainment industry. What happens when you went with him to work? "To be...
9K 291 54
I got kicked out of several schools because of hurting everyone, and I have reasons why I do that But this guy won't stop annoying me Until he realiz...
83.6K 2.4K 50
"What are you doing." I said in slight pain "You said you don't wanna be treated like a little girl, right? Then I'll treat you like a woman. This me...