Lost girl . ''Mindless Behavi...

Von RocRoyyalsWifey143

Her name is Allison and she lives a HORRIBLE life , until she falls in love at the age of 14 , will her Mothe... Mehr

Lost girl . ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Lost Girl Chapter 2 ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Miracles Really Do Happen. Chapter 3
Chapter 4 ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 My smile turned upside down ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Princeton's P.O.V ''Mindless Behavior Love Story'' <3 143
Chapter 9 'Welcome Back Allsion'
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "Leave Me Alone !"
Chapter 13 "Im Sorry"
Chapter 14 "Going On Tour"
Chapter 15 Arriving in London
Radio Station Love
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 "Where do we go from here?"
Chapter 21 "Can't you just abort it?"
Chapter 21 Part 2 "I just dont love you anymore"
Chapter 22 "I Love her .... But Im in In Love with her"
"Promises Broken"
Chapter 24 Love me or Love me Not
Chapter 25 New Beginnings .. Or so I thought

Chapter 8

9.4K 124 19
Von RocRoyyalsWifey143

Sorry I havent wrote a chapter in a while , Ive been really really busy with school. But here's the next chapter . I hope you like it .

_________________________________________________________________________________

Princeon's P.O.V

I'm so worried about Allison , shes been missing for about 5 hours now , where could she have possible went ? Did she not like it here with us or something for her to just go run away ? We've called the police and they said that they can only file a missing person's report if she has been missing for at least 24 hours.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 24 HOURS , SHE COULD BE DEAD FOR ALL WE KNOW AND YOU WANNNA WAIT 24 HOURS'' I screamed at the police officer ''Sir please calm down , were going to find her I promise" I just looked at him , I dont know what to say or think. So i just walked away quielty.

"Come on Princeton lets just go home and let the men do there job , there going to find Alli dont worry"

Me and Kiesha drove home and I just went up to my bed room , i really didnt feel like talking to anyone. Allison door was cracked open "No Princeton dont go in there , that's her personal room" I said to myself but I just cant help it. I tipptoed myself in her room. Her diary was laying on her bed , I'm sure she wouldnt mind me reading just a page or too......

Allison P.O.V

I kept on running until I couldnt run anymore , I looke up the road and there was this small gas station  "Where is everybody" I asked myself. I stroaded up into the gas station dirty and out of breath. "Hello is anybody here" I called out. Then I thought to myself "Wow I always used to make fun of the people in the movies who used to sat the same thing , then they end up dying" I chuckled a little.

"Hi do you need some help" I jumped at the sound of the voice. It was kind of dark but I could tell he wasnt old , he was about my age. "Ummm yes , i was just woundering if I could use your phone"

He stepped from behind the counter where I could see his face , he was kind of cute. "Sorry little lady we dont have no phone here but i could drive you up the road to this bar and see if they have a phone there" I smiled at him "That would be grrat thanks"

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it , and again I'm very sorry for making you wait that long.

But comment and tell me what you think .

xoxo -Starr

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7K 126 22
Love, Romance and a few surprises in store. 17 year old April Summers is not the most social person you will ever meet but she is one of the brighte...
350 7 14
This is based on a true story/life. This is a story about a girl name Mai. Her life before and after marrying her husband. When she thought her life...
661 128 17
This is a tale of Adam, a young teenager of 16 years who falls in love for the first time in his life. He experiences love at first sight with Rose...
452 22 28
A 14yr. old named Alison wakes up to find out that her mom Dana was know where to found and her life is going to be turned upside down. Read my 2nd b...