The Rise Of A Mafia Leader (B...

By latishabrat17

Sequel to The Mafia's Daughter! Adelaide managed to kill Anne and now looks forward to living like a normal... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Upside down Banana Waterfall
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Final Book Alert

Chapter 25

3.7K 172 25
By latishabrat17

Vote/Comment/Follow for a dedication

Chapter 25

Addy's POV

"She's gone." Matteo told me as I walked into the house.

"Good." I replied knowing he meant Eva. I headed to the kitchen to grab some water. After that I went to my father's office. When I knocked on the door, no one answered. I tried again until one of his workers approached me. He bowed his head respectfully and didn't meet my eye fully.

"Miss Auturro, I have been requested to inform you that your father is going to be away on business for the rest of the day. Until he should return he has placed you in charge." He informed me in Italian.

I gave him a nod, dismissing him. Then I entered the empty office. It was as clean and neat as possible. There was a pile of paperwork on top the desk with a letter to me saying to sort them out.

I quickly got to work. After a few hours, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called without looking up.

Kat entered with a plate of food in her hands which she placed in front of me. "I bought you dinner." she said as she took a seat.

I gave her a smile before digging in. "Thank you." I said with my mouth full.

She laughed. "This is what Jonathan has to put up with? That's gross."

I swallowed and grinned. "Hey! I'm just really hungry. Besides I'm not like this all the time." I defended myself.

Kat smirked. "Sure you're not. Anyway I'm bored. What are you doing?"

I picked up one of the documents and waved it around. "Paperwork. Wanna help?"

Putting her foot up on the chair, Kat grinned. "Nope. I'm not that bored."

I rolled my eyes and resumed eating. "Where is everyone?" I asked when I finished.

Kat shrugged. "Paul and Ricky went somewhere with Jonathan, Gina and Hunter are off doing who knows what, and Caden, Brian, and Michael are by the pool."

I looked at her. "They're by the pool? Outside or inside?"

"Where do you think?" she asked.

I groaned. "They're going to be so sick. Who told them it was a good idea to go swimming outside in the winter? Someone should have stopped them."

Kat laughed. "It's the twins, who do you think they would even listen to? They were playing truth or dare and got bored. So they decided that an outdoor swim would make them stop being bored."

There was another knock at the door. This time it was one of guards delivering a package. I instructed them to place it in the corner so I could check it when I finish the paperwork. Just as he was leaving, Jonathan, Paul and Ricky walked in. They were sweaty and looked a bit flushed like they were in the gym or something.

Paul had his shirt around his neck. He made his way over to where Kat was sitting and sat on the arm of the chair leaning over her. His tight 6 pack torso was on full display for her. I grinned wondering how this was going to play out.

"Hey Kitty. I've missed you today, beautiful." Paul greeted her with smirk.

She frowned at him. "I told you not to call me that."

He ran a finger across her ankle making her sit up. "Didn't you miss me, baby?"

I sniffled a giggle behind my hand when I saw Kat's face. She was blushing and kept sneaking peeks at his abs. Paul smirked and got closer to her.

"Wanna get out of here?" he said close to her.

Kat got up quickly blushing fiercely and cleared her throat. "Not with you!" She said before leaving.

Paul laughed and settled into the now free chair. Jonathan leaned against the door and Ricky grabbed the other chair.

"That workout felt great. You guys have some good equipment here, Addy." Ricky complimented.

I thanked him then looked at Paul. "You have a thing for Kat or something?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I think she's beautiful and I would definitely hook up with her."

Ricky turned to me. "He does have a thing for her. He always go straight to her whenever she's in the room." he laughed.

Paul smirked. "What can I say? I am a magnet when it comes to hot girls."

I shook my head and went back to work. A shadow came over me. I looked up to see Jonathan wrap an arm around my waist and place a kiss on the back of my neck. He rested his chin on my shoulder. "Whatcha doing, babe?"

"My father left all this paperwork for me to finish and sign before he returns tonight." I ran my hand through my hair.

Jonathan picked me up and sat down on the chair before resting me in his lap. I giggled. "Nate you're all sweaty! And I have to finish all of this." I pointed to the half full pile in front of me.

"You love it when I'm sweaty."

"I never said that!" I defended.

"You never denied it either." he smirked.

I tried to get off of him to no avail. Instead he wrapped his arms even tighter and leaned me into him. "I'd stop doing that if I were you. You seem a bit too busy to start something you won't be able to finish." He smirked.

I sighed. "Babe I really have to finish this."

He placed his hands on my waist and began to place little kisses on the side of my neck. "So finish it." He instructed in between kisses.

"I can't." I breathed out. His touch sent my hormones everywhere.

I bit my lip and caught Paul and Ricky's smirking faces. Jonathan chose that moment to bite the sensitive part of my neck causing me to jump off of his lap quickly hiding my soft moan in the process. Paul and Ricky let out a laugh. I knew it.

"You guys made another bet didn't you?" I asked.

Ricky immediately pointed at Paul. "He did."

Paul rolled his eyes but didn't deny it. I turned to Jonathan who had made himself comfortable in the chair. "Seriously?"

He shrugged. "When have you known me to turn down a bet? Especially one that involves sexual acts with my girlfriend?" He winked.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Paul and smirked. He looked skeptical.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked cautiously.

I approached him slowly. So slowly that he decided sitting was giving him a disadvantage so he stood up and crossed his arms giving him a height advantage.

"I have a bet for you." I smiled.

He smirked. "Well, what is it?"

"I want to fight you." I smirked back.

Now he full on grinned. "And what exactly is the bet?"

"If I win the fight, you have to stop making sexual bets involving me and Jonathan."

"Would you rather it be with him and someone else?" Paul laughed.

I slapped his arm hard. He winced and stopped laughing. "I'm serious." I said.

"Okay fine. And if I win?"

"I will help you get Kat."

Paul's eyes widened slightly and he stuck out his hand. "Deal."

"Told you he had a thing for her." Ricky said and Paul rewarded him with the middle finger.

"Hey, Addy what's that?" Jonathan asked pointing to the package the guard had brought in earlier.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I walked over to the box with and checked who it was from. There was a small envelope taped to the side. I froze. "It's from Eva."

I was suddenly surrounded by the boys. "What does the letter say?"

I opened it and read it aloud translating it from Italian to English. "Evening my dear sister. This gift was something once dear and important to me until I found out what it was really like. Sort of like you. Enjoy." When I finished everyone was silent.

I looked at the box skeptically. Jonathan gave Paul a look and he nodded. Paul pulled out a knife from his pocket and handed it to him. Jonathan took it and cut the box open. A strong smell of iron clouded the room.

I swallowed and opened the flaps of the box and stepped back. Jonathan turned a bit pale.

"Holy shit." he whispered.

"Is that real?" Ricky covered his mouth.

Inside the box was the head of Tara.

Eva's POV

What do you mean she's not dead, Alina?" I asked for the fifth time.

Alina ignored me and continued to walk away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She snatched her arm back and turned to me angrily.

"Don't you dare put your hands on me again." She hissed.

I glared back. "Stop ignoring me then. What did you mean?"

She sighed and ran her hands through her short blond hair. Then she pulled me into the closest door which just so happened to lead to her room. It was very plain with all white walls, a giant king sized bed in the middle of the room that was dressed with black and white sheets and pillows, and a dresser against a wall.

Alina slammed the door behind her and locked it. I looked at her through narrowed eyes."I want answers, Alina." I told her.

She walked over to her bed and sat down. "Okay. Well you know how Giovanni said your mother was sick?"

I nodded but stayed silent.

"Well," she continued, "Belle was poisoning herself little by little everyday in secret so that everyone would believe she was getting sick. Living with Giovanni was becoming too much for her and she just wanted a way out. So I helped her. I got her the poison and finally I got her a pill that would stop her heart for a minute so that everyone would think she was dead.

"Then I helped her find a place to stay and helped Giovanni plan the funeral and whatnot. After he realized that it wasn't Belle he was burying, he went on a rampage. Only I knew what was going on. Giovanni became ruthless. His workers started avoiding him. He didn't tell anyone about the situation. Instead, he pretended that he was burying his dead wife and went on like that. He even had a search party for a while but then stopped it and killed everyone in the search party because he didn't want word going around that Belle was missing.

"Your mother came to me and made me promise to take care of you and Adelaide because she was going somewhere. She didn't tell me but she's managed to stay in touch for awhile. I haven't heard anything from her in a few days. She knows everything that's been going on."

I sat there and listened without interrupting. I can't believe that my mother had been alive this whole time and my father hid that from me. She should've been here to guide me. To help me with all of this business stuff.

"What was going on that was so bad between my parents?" I asked quietly. "Why did he drive her away?"

"Because the business belongs to your mother. She's the real owner and he hated that. He forced her to give the Boss title over to him! That selfish bastard!" Alina fumed. "She worked hard to build that business in secret so her parents wouldn't know and try to take it from her. And what does he do? He forced her to give it all up because he was just jealous!"

Alina was furious. But I was confused. "What do you mean he was jealous?"

"Belle is smart, ambitious, and worthy to run The Family. She personally loved all of the members. She knew all of their names and personally made sure she was apart of their lives. Giovanni wants to run with power and money. He shouldn't be Boss!"

It finally settled in. "That's why you're doing all of this. You want to put my mother back in charge."

Alina nodded. "Exactly. And that's why we need Addy alive. Belle wants both of her daughters by her side. Do you understand now?"

I thought about it before I nodded. "I get it and I'll cooperate on one condition."

Alina stared at me. "What?"

"I want to see my mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. So I found time to write this after I took one of my finals. So now you know Alina's intentions. What do you think?

Poor Tara is gone :( Lol I didn't really like her anyway

Tell me your thoughts about the chapter

Follow if you enjoyed

-Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 137K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
234K 2.1K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
11.4K 177 14
*A sequel of The Secret Mafia Princess.* Before reading this story, read the first story or else this story might be a little confusing, starting fro...
392K 10.1K 63
SEQUEL TO ๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–—! "๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘œ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’" A lot of things...