18

By rosegoldlaurent

Maybe all those pranks and dares could soon be something more. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

6.

6.6K 199 41
By rosegoldlaurent

Knocking on the side of the open door I waved one hand giving a smile without my teeth. The women with black hair that tied into a ponytail snapped her head up at the sound.

"They called me down here?" I said to her looking as she stood up from her chair behind her desk gesturing to an open seat in front of her desk.

"Yes! Kendall! Have a seat." She greeted granting me entry into her medium sized office that was plastered with family photos and images of places she has been. I looked all around not focusing on one particular picture but rather glancing at all of them.

"So how is your school work coming? Senior year isn't too bad is it?" Mrs. Jameson asked scooting her chair more into her desk to get a closer view of me.

"It's fine, look I have stuff I'm missing in class; am I in trouble or-" I began to question but was cut off with Mrs. Jameson shaking her head.

"No,no, no, no,no! I just want to talk about the video circulating around the school of you and your mother." She started in making me want to roll my eyes internally. "How did it get on their in the first place?"

This was an obvious question and it all the more bothered me that she was pretending to be so oblivious to all this. Every teacher and student knew how to send in information to Gigi, her asking me this only made me irritated.

"Someone sent it in anonymously." I say in short crossing my arms over my chest and sighing.

"Do you know who could have done that? Any of your friends that would do that?" She was fishing for answers and hoping that in the five minutes I have talked to her I would feel comfortable and open up to her.

"Of course I know who did it and no it's none of my friends. Look I don't need any guidance on this issue, this will all wash over by tomorrow." I was getting more and more irritated by the second with these aiming questions. I didn't like that she was assuming this was done by my friends. None of them would expose each other, we both all equally hated Gigi.

"You know who did this? Who did this Kendall? This is a serious offense for cyber bullying-" I stopped her there knowing that she was making a bigger deal out of this then it needed to be. This would all blow over if not tomorrow the next day, no one cares about what happened days ago.

"Look Mrs. Jameson, this isn't a big deal to me and it shouldn't be to you either. I'm not crying over someone posting a video of me, I have been all over this site since I was a freshman. I don't care about this." I shifted in my seat, getting in a position to where I could stand up out of the chair that was not all that comfortable.

"Kendall please sit down. I'm only here to help you." Mrs. Jameson's gaze moved when I stood up and slung my backpack back over my shoulder.

"No, you only want to pry into my personal life and I like the word says; I would like to keep that personal. I have class." I turned away hearing her interject after I took one step towards the door.

"Kendall, you need to talk to me, this person needs to understand that cyber bullying is not tolerated at this school." I sighed turning back around to face her once again feeling like again I was about to repeat myself.

"I don't HAVE to do anything. I don't HAVE to talk to anyone. Like I said before and I will repeat myself once again, I don't care about this and neither should you." I turned back to the exit of the room and found myself walking quick enough for my hair to move in the breeze I was creating.

"Kendall!" Mrs. Jameson called after before I shut the front desk door and walked back to class. I didn't understand why my counselor was so passionate about something that I truly didn't care about. Was the argument between my mother and I embarrassing due to the circumstances, yes. Being caught shirtless was also on the list of being uncomfortable but things like this happened all the time. My friend groups drama was posted all over this website and now I have learned to accept it, to move on.

I didn't need to confess that my power hungry fifteen year old sister was to blame for this all. She didn't even go to high school and thank god I would be out of this hell hole before she even enters. I would deal with Kayla all on my own, I didn't get hurt by her antics to tear me down; I got even.

Turning the knob of the door to enter back into Mr. Hendricks classrooms eyes were glued to my body when I walked to my seat. Slugging my backpack to the floor I pulled my phone from my back pocket after hearing a few buzzes produce from it.

Niall: What was that about?

Harry: Yeah what was that?

I read through Harry and Niall's group chat we had for this class. This was the way all of us communicated with each other durning class, I had group chats with all of them.

Kendall: They wanted to talk to me about what Gigi posted. Said they want to know who sent in the video. Something about cyber bullying... It's stupid.

I responded placing my phone down on my desk while I then went on to pull out my notebook and pencil to look like I was paying attention. Tapping my pencil on the notebook I waited for either of them to text back. Casting my eyes down periodically to finally see a reply from Harry.

Harry: Don't they know some of the teachers here send in Anonymous things about us?

Kendall: I don't know. They have never intervened before so why is it different this time?

Niall: Maybe because the entire student body got a glance at your tits!

Kendall: Thanks Niall.

Niall: No problem VS Angel;)

Kendall: I'll take that over porn star.

Harry: Who called you porn star?😂

Kendall: who do you think?

Harry: Louis?

Niall: It's sounds like something he would say!

Kendall: Yeah, he thought he was real cute.

"Kendall, no phones in class! It's distracting." Mr. Hendricks snapped at me causing me to place my phone back on my notebook.

"Sorry Mr. Hendricks, I'll try to be LESS distracting." I put air quotes around the word less while saying it. His logic of me being distracting to him didn't make much sense but I didn't need anymore trouble today. I was already getting more unwanted attention then I ever wanted.

Niall: Yeah Kendall stop distracting me!

Turning in my seat to face Niall I flashed him the bird laughing to myself. When I turned back around and faced Mr. Hendricks while he babbled on about whatever history subject he found to be the most important lesson of our lives.

+

"Blair and I were going to go over to Liam's house for our science project." I slumped in my seat pouting like a little kid. I dropped my fork on the table and gave my parents an irritated expression.

"You think after last nights stunt I'm letting you go out? Absolutely not. You can do your project here or by yourself." My mother shot down picking up a piece of food from her plate with her fork.

"Dad?" I switched my gaze to my dad who had been sat next to Sammie. He looked over at my mother to read her facial expressions before answering me.

"I will let you go-" my dad began making my eyes light up from the compassion he was showing. "But, you have to take your sisters with you."

My face dropped as fast as it has rose, "I'm not taking Kayla anywhere with me."

"If you want to go to Liam's you will." My mom interjected into the deal I was trying to work out with my dad.

"Dad! If I told you what I knew you wouldn't be so keen on Kayla going really anywhere." I arched an eyebrow loading my ammunition towards Kayla who darted her eyes to me.

"You have nothing on me." Kayla's eyes trying to come off as confident even though it was compromised.

"Oh really?" I sat up pulling my phone out of my pocket in a smooth motion. "Okay then because a video of mom and I was sent in last night to Gigi of our entire argument. The angle looks exactly like where you were in the car, you can also see the glass of the windshield." I handed my phone to my mother who I knew was about to unleash a unholy animalistic side of her.

"What in the hell is this?" My mother started in pressing play on the screen to watch what had unfolded last night.

"That will do wonders for our family's image don't you think Kay?" I tilted my head asking, watching her now worried face look back at me. "Karma's a bitch isn't it?"

Standing up at the table I pushed myself away wiping my hands clean while my parents went into Kayla like hungry sharks. Yelling erupted from both the lungs of my parents while Kayla tried to keep her head above water and save herself but this was pointless.

Taking Sammie's hand into mine I walked with her out to the front yard where Blair sat on her phone waiting for me. Looking up from her screen she averted her eyes to Sammie when she buckled herself in the back seat.

"Hey Sammie!" She turned around to smile at Sammie who returned with a response.

"Hi!" She responded settling into her seat.

Blair pointed towards Sammie with a confused look on her face hoping that I would explain what Sammie was doing with us.

"I had to bring her with because of last night." I explained while Blair did a u- turn to navigate back to Liam's house. 

"We are going to have fun tonight, right Sammie?" Blair looked in the rear view mirror to see Sammie nodding to her.

"So who is coming?" I asked Blair knowing that we were not intending to do a science project. That was only a cover up for me to get out of the jail I called home.

"Us and I think Niall. Harry is up to his eyes in homework and his parents told him he had to finish it before he went out and Louis has family time tonight." Blair told me when asked who was showing up to Liam's house tonight. Partly laughing from Louis' situation of having to engage in "family time".

"Louis and family time?" I giggled at the scenario just thinking about Louis sitting down with his family to watch a movie or activity.

"I would pay a lot of money to watch that." Blair laughed along with me with just the thought of all of Louis' comments.

Hopefully tonight didn't end in a fire. I had already found an advantage with ratting out Kayla and despite having to bring Sammie along I would say tonight was successful. Sammie was very low key anyways, she didn't cause problems and would most likely play around Niall since she always took a liking to him. Niall always greeted her by throwing her up into the air and catching her, something that she loved.

Tonight was going to be fine, or so I hoped.

note// Honestly I am jealous of Kendall's squad! Who is your fave member so far out of Kendall's friend group? Also leave your predictions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 521 13
Lilith was the queen and mate of Dracula and the mother of mariashika,aleera and Verona. In the 1800's they lived in Transylvania trying to bring the...
69.3K 2.3K 56
(SEQUEL to "flight-risk") "what do i have to do to make you stay?" elizabeth and grayson part their ways in australia, ready to move on with their l...
190K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...