His Only (Assassin's Creed Fa...

By Caterina_Borgia

Emily Drake a 16 year old girl who loves to read. She lost her mother due to an unknown illness. Her father s... More

Leaving Home
The Frye Twins
Kissed
The Blighters
City of London
The Train Hideout
Telling Aleck
The Proposal
The Rooks
The Plan
The Distraction
Memories
Father and Brother
Telling Father
The Argument
Marriage
The Hotel
The Disraeli's
Aunt Marry
Getting Ready
The Ball: Part 1
The Ball: Part 2
The Dance
Starrick
Near Death
Sir and Dame
Married Again
Epilogue
Authors Note
Another Author's Note
Sequel!

Worry

821 17 0
By Caterina_Borgia

I walk slowly to uncle's shop, not wanting to go back there with my father around. But if I don't go back they will sent the cops to look for me.

As I walk, I see all of the shops around Lambeth. People were laughing, and there were little kids playing in the streets. Then I see uncle's shop, I sigh. I walk inside and I see Mary cleaning. Then she turns and sees me. Then she gives me a angry look.

" Emily, where the hell have you been? Do you realise how worried sick everyone has been?" Mary angrily says to me. I have to make up some kind of lie.

" Well if you must know, I went to a hotel and I just send the night there," Well it wasn't a total lie. Mary looks at me not really believing me.

" If you went to a hotel, how did you pay for it?" Mary says.

" I had some money with me," I say. But by the look on her face she doesn't believe me.

" Emily, I'm not stupid tell me the truth," she angrily, I give her a pained look, she knows I can't lie to her.

" Promise, you won't get mad when I say this," I beg her. Her face softens.

" I promise," she says.

" And don't tell anyone," I beg her and she nods her head.

" Well, should first tell you that Jacob proposed to me," I weakly smile, " and I said yes. She smiles and hugs me. Then she punches my arm playfully.

" Why, haven't you told?" I laugh.

" I have never got the chance," my smile drops, " well anyway, I introduced Jacob to father, but instead of him politely greeting him, father tells me that I shouldn't be around people like him, then I tell father that Jacob is my fiancee, then I walk out of the shop, father chased after me, he forbid me from marrying Jacob, but then when we got into this huge fight, once it was over, I walked around Lambeth.....," Mary interrupts me.

" Wait, how does this explain where you were?" she says.

" I'm getting to that," I say, " Anyway, I was walking around Lambeth until I felt Jacob's arms around me, he told me he heard the hole fight, I told father that I would elope with Jacob if I had to," Mary looks at me.

" Emily, please tell me you didn't run off and get married," I look up at her and I nod my head.

" Mary, you must think bad of me, do you?" She looks at me reassuringly.

" Emily, personally I wouldn't run off like that, but your father drove you to it, so I don't blame you," tears roll down my face, and she hugs me. While I was crying Erik and father walk into the shop.

" Emily, are you okay," Erik say putting his hand on my shoulder. I nod my head. My father looks at me with disappointment.

" Where did you go?" Father says. I look up at him.

" Why do you care? You never seem to care about me before," I say harshly. Father sighs.

" Could we not fight today?" Father says. I nod. He smiles and touches my face.

" Father, do you forgive me?" I ask him. He looks at me.

" You made me open my eyes, I should have paid more attention to you," he says, " By the way, while I was walking around Lambeth last night, I saw you and Jacob enter a church, I guess you were serious when you said that you would elope with him," father says, but to my surprise He doesn't yell at me. I wonder what Jacob told Evie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 568 37
Sometimes all you need is a friend or two...maybe all you need are the Frye twins . Olivia Smith is a 20 year old assassin. With so much that happene...
149K 4.9K 57
From a very young age, you were raised as an assassin to follow the Creed. After reading a letter meant for someone else, you make your way to London...
11.7K 254 18
When the Scottish Assassin Isla Jerco comes to London she meets a twin. Jacob Frye to be exact.
53.1K 1.5K 20
Assassin Creed Syndicate Female reader insert fanfic Based loosely on one of the missions within the game.