The Dance

After Jacob left I was left alone once again. Then Evie comes towards me. Evie smiles.

" Oh, hello Emily," Evie says. I smile.

" Hello Evie," I say. She looks around.

" I see my brother has left you alone," she says and I nod. Then realization came to me. ' I thought he said he was helping her with something,' I thought to myself.

" Honestly, I thought he was going to help you with something," I say to her. She frowns.

" Ha! Like he ever helps me with anything, but he is doing something on his own," she explains. I raise an eyebrow at her.

" What exactly is he doing?" I ask, trying to get the truth out of her. She opens her mouth like she is about to say something. But the Aunt Marry come toward us.

" Evie, Emily, I want you two to meet someone," aunt Marry says, before we could protest she drags us with her. The next thing I know is that now we are standing in front of the Queen of England, Queen Victoria. Aunt Marry bows.

" Your majesty, I present to you Miss Evie Frye, and my niece Miss Emily Drake," both me and Evie bow in front of the Queen. The queen looks at Evie.

" Your the one responsible for Mr. Gladstone's mishap," the Queen says. Evie panics a little.

" Your majesty I apologize I.....," Evie start but the Queen interrupts her.

" The cake is particularly good.... enjoy the ball," the Queen says before she leaves. Then the Queen looks back at me and smiles.

" You know Miss Drake you really do have your mother's beauty," The Queen says then she really does leave. I was left shocked, 'how did the Queen know my mother,' I thought to myself. Both me and Evie start to walk, but then Evie is stopped by an older man, he had tired eyes, a big mustache, his hair was black with the sides of his hair shaved a little, and he had white gloves with a black suite with a strange cross pinned to it.

" May I have this dance?" he says. Evie looks at him.

" Mr. Starrick, she says. Starrick, the horrible man that Jacob was talking about. Starrick looks at me, his stair makes my stomach turn, " you had your fun, but the game is over," before I could hear anymore of their conversation, Erik pulled me over to him.

" Emily, may I have this dance?" Erik smirks. I laugh.

" Yes, you may," I say and we start to dance. The same dance that everyone else is doing. I see Evie and Starrick talking about something, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. After a few minutes I hear people gasping, I look over and see Starrick on the ground. I smirk at the sight of it. But then I hear an explosion, I look over to Ser wear it came from. Everyone else does to. The I feel an arm grad me and I feel something sharp at my back, and I hear a man's voice.

" If I were you I would not start screaming, move!" Starrick's voice whispers in my ear. I obay him and start moving. ' Oh god, what is he going to do to me,' I think to myself, ' Oh Jacob help me,'