The Train Hideout

Emily's POV

2 days later

It has been 2 more days and I haven't seen Jacob still. I hope he is okay. I want to tell Aleck about me and Jacob, but I don't want to tell him alone. Jacob mentioned him and Evie having a train hideout. I contemplate if I should go to the hideout myself or just wait for him. The only problem is that I don't know when or where the train will shop at. I guess I could wait at Waterloo Station in Southwark, until I see a train with green curtains. I decide to walk to Waterloo Station so I'll have time to think. At first I think about Jacob but then my mind goes to my last day in my home in Scotland with my father.

3 weeks ago, 5 days after Mother's death

I sit in the living room, next to the fire place reading William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet . It is about 8:00 pm, I turn around and see my father walks down the stairs looking happy. I go back to my book and read more until father takes my book and closes it.

" I was reading that," I say a little too harshly. Father just sighs.

" Sweetheart, I have some great news," he says.

" What?" I say, really not caring. My father gives me a look.

" You know Mr. Andrews, right?" he asks.

" Yes, why do you ask? I say," I mean he does come to almost all of our parties,"

" Well I sent him a letter asking if he would marry you, and he said yes," he says happily. I just stair at him shocked." Emily, it will be wonderful, it will be a big wedding full of..."

" I won't marry him," I interrupted my father. My father stops talking and stairs at me.

" What did you say," he sound a little angry.

" I won't marry him, I mean he has to be about twice my age and I don't love him," I explain," I won't marry someone twice my age and I won't marry him because I do not love him!" at the last part I almost yell.

" You will do what I tell you to!" he yells. I stand my ground.

" No!" I yell." Mother wouldn't want this, she would have wanted me to marry for love, and YOU are making me go away 5 DAYS after her death, and YOU looking happy, did you not care for her at all?" I yell. His hand hits me across the face. I put my hand to my cheek, it stings.

For the next 2 months father kept pestering me about me marring someone, anyone. But I always refused.

" Emily, if you will not marry someone then I will send you to live with your uncle Aleck in London," MY father has always been a man of his word. Then two days later I was sent to London to live with uncle Aleck.

Today

I arrive at Waterloo Station and I walk in. So far I didn't see a train that had stopped yet. About an hour later I see a train with green curtains. That has to be the train hideout. Once it had stopped I climbed onto the back of the train and I look in. I see a bedroom that has to be Evie's room. It is clear so I walk in. I peak behind a corner to see if anyone is in the train. I see a woman at a desk working on something.

"Damn," I silently curse. But if I ask maybe that woman can help me." Ma'am, could you help me find someone? she looks at me surprised.

" Who are you?" she asks, she had a Scottish accent.

" I'm Emily Drake,"

" Agnes MacBean," she replies," Who are you looking for?"

" Jacob Frye," I say.

" In there, he's probably sleeping,"

" Thank you," she nods. I see Jacob laying on a love seat sleeping, with his hat covering his face. I almost don't want to wake him up. I lift up his hat, he was rather cute when he was sleeping. I kiss him lightly on the lips, his eyes open a little and he deepens the kiss. He pulls back.

" How did you find me," he asks. He sounded tired.

" Well since I haven't seen you in 5 days I just wanted to make sure you were okay," explain," Are you mad?"

" No, I'm not mad, I actually think it's rather sweat," I smile, and he pulls me onto his lap and kisses me again. " God, I've missed you," he says," I've been very busy with finding and assassinating Starrick's associates I couldn't come to see you, you should be the one mad at me,"

" Jacob, I understand," How could I ever get mad at you? You were just doing your job," He kisses me again the he holds me on his lap. I burry my face on his neck.

" I love you," I mumble. He moves his head to look at me, then he kisses me.

" I love you too," I smile then he smiles back.

" Jacob, do you think that it is about time that we tell uncle about us courting?" I ask. He looks at me thinking about it for a moment.

" Yes, I think we should,"