Simon Dominic: Doubling Forwa...

By AbztractIsight

This is strictly a fan fiction. Information from the internet; such as twitter feeds, news adds, gossip colum... More

CHAPTER #1- Chance Meeting
CHAPTER #2- New Possibilities
CHAPTER #3- Bad Manners
CHAPTER #4- Standing By
CHAPTER #5- Stay Cool
CHAPTER #6- Sanctuary
CHAPTER #7- Moving Forward
CHAPTER #8- Mr. Yesterday's Stress
CHAPTER #9- State Of Mind
CHAPTER #10- Inspire or Enervate
CHAPTER #11- Perceptions
CHAPTER #12- Food For Thought
CHAPTER #13- Always On My Grind
CHAPTER #14- Hand In Hand
CHAPTER #15- Pixie Dust
CHAPTER #16- Just One Shot
CHAPTER #17- Up In The Air
CHAPTER #18- Angel Wings
CHAPTER #20- Vibes
CHAPTER #21- Busted
CHAPTER #22- Turbulence
CHAPTER #23- With A Tablespoon Of Insight
CHAPTER #24- Indulgence
CHAPTER #25- Serendipity
CHAPTER #26- All About The Base
CHAPTER #27 - Laying Claim
CHAPTER #28- Fighting!
CHAPTER #29- Bringing Down The House
CHAPTER #30- Believe Me
CHAPTER #31- Lost and Found
CHAPTER #32- Comfortable
CHAPTER #33- Falling Together
CHAPTER #34- Love/F*ck You Very Much
CHAPTER #35- Forever or Never

CHAPTER #19- Loyalty Can't Be Bought

2.1K 63 6
By AbztractIsight

[THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT.]

When Nari woke up in the morning, she saw Simon D asleep, still holding her hand and head resting on the edge of the hospital bed. Trying to reach the water jug, is what woke him up.

"Good morning Nari, how are you feeling?" He poured a glass of water and passed it to her.

She took a sip and answered, "sore all over, good thing it was a car hitting me and not a truck."

"Don't even go there," Simon chided.

"You stayed by my side all night? I'm okay now. You can go home and freshen up if you want."

"I want to hear from the doctor first. Then I'll go home, but I'll be right back. Nothing's more important than you Nari."

His eyes told her Simon D spoke the truth. "I'm so sorry for all this drama. AOMG should be where your attention is focused, not on me."

Right then Jay Park and all of the AOMG crew that was in town, came to her bedside. Everyone was carrying flowers. "He's right where he's supposed to be and never mind you being sorry. It wasn't your fault. My guess is your psycho Grandmother was jealous of your success. Her hate drove her insane."

"Wow, you guys, thank you. So beautiful all the flowers! But I don't have room for them here," Nari beamed. "Yeah the accident is all on her and the drama should stop now too."

The nurse came by, "honey you have a lot of people who care about you. The whole room smells like a flower shop."

"I think you guys should give a flower to everyone you see. Spread the love that you've shown me.... except maybe the bouquet from Jay and Gray. Those two are mine, I can't help but be a little selfish," Nari winked.

"Good idea," Chase said, handing a flower to the nurse who was looking at Nari's chart. He laid on the charm and was rewarded with a bright red blush.

Nari started coughing and everyone stopped talking, alarmed that there was a problem. The nurse said that it was normal, but she'd have to be careful of not catching an infection during the recovery period. The medication she was on, would help towards that.

"I'm fine, really, I'm just sore all over. Excuse me, do you know when I'll be released from here?" Nari asked the nurse.

Jay Park told everyone to clear out and then along with Simon D, listened to the details for Nari's release and home care. They were just finished, when Gray returned.

"Media is trying to get in to see Nari and it's not because of her association with AOMG." Gray reported.

"They must've found out about Grams and I," Nari fretted.

"I've got an idea, which will make them forget all about you." Jay smirked. "Come on guys, we've got work to do in this hospital."

His plan was to go to the critically injured patients; both children and adults. They'd sign autographs and take pictures. To the female patients they'd all get a flower too. Hoody would do her best to make the male patients happy too. Media would fall over themselves to be part of what would be known as promotion for AOMG. As Jay Park predicted, their PR moment was leaked by one of the nurses to the media and Nari's situation became old news.

While the AOMG crew were spreading cheer, Nari had fallen asleep again. She didn't wake until late in the evening and found that Simon D had once again return to her side. He was sleeping in a chair the nurses had provided him. Her heart swelled with love.

"Mom, thanks for watching over me and Ki-Seok... all of AOMG," Nari whispered, her hand over her heart and eyes looking up.

Simon D still woke. "How's my love?"

She smiled, "better now that you're back at my side. How did it go with your PR work in the hospital?"

"A lot of super happy people and we made new fans. Media ate it up. Jay is brilliant when it comes to finding solutions on the fly."

"Did I hear my name?" Jay asked as he came into the room.

"Thank you both for handling the reporter situation," Nari said.

"It worked out favourably for us too, so all good." Then he added, "my mom wants to know if you need a hand once you're back at your loft."

"Awe thanks, but I should be okay on my own."

"All the same, we're going to be checking up on you every chance we get," Simon smiled.

"Not if I lock you out!" She laughed.

He pretended to be shocked and hurt, giving her a puppy dog look. Jay Park did it too. It was cuteness overload.

"Alright no locking you two out.... Stop with the cuteness already!"

They laughed. Simon D got serious a moment, "you know, I always thought the stuff my family went through, before I was in AOMG, couldn't be topped. But Nari, what you've been through with your family trumps both what Jay and I have dealt with combined. Only happiness can be there from this point forward."

"Amen to that!" Nari smiled.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

Eventually the hospital released her and as promised Jay Park, Simon D and all of AOMG came to check up on Nari, one at a time. It was almost comical, but at the same time it created interest in her art studio. People were signing up for private lessons and in the end there were so many people and not enough time, that there were group sessions. She wasn't the only one enjoying success. Gray and Simon D were being asked to participate in a number of variety shows, due to their time on the Hip Hop competition Show Me The Money season 5.

DJ Wegun was spinning at one of their usual clubs in Seoul. Everyone from AOMG that was in town, came out to support him, including Nari and Simon D. She stayed in the back ground, because the public knew nothing about who Simon D was dating. As a couple they preferred that, due to the privacy. There was always a cell phone held by a fan, that was ready to catch the AOMG guys on video or in a picture. Simon D was having a cigarette, behind the DJ stand, which was allowed in the club. He knew Nari didn't like it when he smoked and Simon D was considerate towards her now healed, but once injured lung. A fan got a video clip and posted it online, the internet began spreading lies that Simon D was smoking a joint. His fans stood behind him online, but they couldn't protect him from the media.

He was with Nari, out for lunch at their favourite restaurant, when they got harassed by the paparazzi. Nari was calm and cool, but explained to the media that occasionally Simon D had a cigarette, mostly he didn't smoke.   And like he'd once rapped in the AOMG cypher, his doping test results are always negative. She rapped it for them in Korean and then in English, making Simon D smile big.

Afterwards, once they were alone at his house, Nari took his hand in hers. "No matter what they say, I know you're a good man. I don't care if you smoke a joint or a cigarette, in Canada that makes you normal. I love everything about you and all you do. Some would say that's blind loyalty, I say it's just trust and faith in who you are."

"Thank you for having my back and shutting down those camera clowns."

"If they bug you about who I am, just tell them you've commissioned me for some art work," she smiled at him. Then grabbed his shirt, pulling him into a kiss. "I'm thinking I might try my first nude work...," Nari laughed when he paused taking off his pants, unsure if she was just teasing.

To encourage him to follow her to his bed, she took off one piece of her clothing at a time. Staying just out of reach. Getting on his bed in just her white shirt, nipples pressing against the fabric, had his attention all on her. He gave a growl similar to the one at the beginning of his song Dang Dang Dang. Then closed in, crawling onto the bed after her. But her hands stopped him from taking off the shirt.

"I want you to watch, first." Nari instructed and then began to pleasure herself.

She knew her body as well as Simon D did. He sucked on his lower lip, that was caught between his teeth, while her fingers stroked out the tempo on her go button. Their eyes met for a moment, looking at each other. At first her hand moved slowly, with long strokes. His body went 0- 90 degrees in seconds. When her hips moved faster, eyes getting heavy with lust, he could literally see her mind focus on herself. Then Nari's eyes closed and Simon D knew he needed to be part of her pleasure. He got between her legs with his face, to help her over the apex. He was surprised when Nari came to his call, because she was completely silent. When they made love, she was always very vocal.

"You were supposed to just watch!" Nari accused with no conviction, when her breath came back.

"I can never just watch when I'm with you. And I don't want to either."

She pushed him over onto his back, taking off the shirt, then got on top. A wicked little smile on her lips. "This time we do it my way."

He reached for a condom, she stopped him. "Are you sure Nari?"

"Why am I on the pill, if we're not taking advantage of it? You've been tested, I saw the paper work and I trust you when on tour, same way you trust me."

Her hips moved slowly, grinding into his lap, rotating in a way that drove him wild. Then Nari began to move up and down, timing the thrusts like a metronome. The speed increased slowly and Simon D wrapped his arm around her waist, moving up as she came down. He drove home her intent like an exclamation mark at the end of a shout. It brought him deeper than she thought was possible. He took away her rhythm and she leaned forward until skin met skin. Kisses rained down on his face, as hands gripped the pillow on either side of his face. He sucked on her lower lip, causing a moan that was almost a purr.

"I don't want either of us to ever forget this night," Nari said into his ear, when he let go of her mouth.

The feeling of him inside of her, hot and ready to take what was his and only his, made her quiver with expectation. Simon D rolled them, so he's on top, without disengaging. He took her ankles into his hands, her legs almost straight up, his aim perfect as he pressed into her wet heat. She sees his burning eyes, between the crack of space between her legs, watching to make sure Nari is loving every minute of his thrusts. The angle fills her and hits that one spot that only he knew how to find.

They were both glistening with sweat and she gripped his thighs, wondering if she could hold on so they could come together. The pressure built up inside them both, coiled and ready for release, but he wouldn't let them go just yet. Every time her eyes felt like they were rolling back into her head, like a sex demon was possessing her... he changed position. Then the sensation dissipated, but not completely, as Simon D built another layer of desire on top of the lust that fuelled her moans. Nari's insides clenched and tried to keep him from moving, without success.

"That's right baby, let me feel how bad you want me," Simon coaxed. It took all his control, not to achieve release before her, when she clenched. "You're so tight, relax a little Nari."

"I... don't...want...to...relax!" She practically shouted, grabbing his ass and pushing against him.

The angle of his body, was pressing on her go button and trapping her in an erotic urgency that wanted to explode. He forgot about her legs and they slid down over his arms, as he moved in close. Their eyes stayed on each other, she found his tempo and met him each time. It was like this moment was the only way they could both be whole, to be completed.

"I love you, make me yours!" she practically whimpered in ecstasy.

His brain couldn't even form words, but they were psychically linked by pleasure and love. Simon D's movement became a little more frantic, deeper and harder. There was only one name on his lips, as they exploded like a super nova star.

"NARI!"

He collapsed on top of her, breathing a harsh pant. His hands wrapped into her hair, as their entwined bodies quivered in the afterglow. Simon D was careful not to crush her under his weight. When his mind was once again obeying him, he rolled off and lay there spent.

"No one can do that to me, like you," he said with husky emotion.

She rolled onto her side and kissed his flushed lips. Then gave him a cocky little smile, "damn straight and don't you forget that!"

"Just keep reminding me like that," he smirked. His hand caressed her jaw, "I love you with all my soul."

Nari giggled, "a few moments ago, that wasn't your soul..."

Simon D started to tickle her in retaliation for being cheeky, until her hysterical laughter filled the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 2 13
A love story but they are not humans. This story is dedicated to a very close friend of mine and you can see what she posts so here is her user k1kat...
17.5K 395 113
I am not the writer of this story the original writer is born2besad this is just a reupload. If sad at any point wants me to take it down I will.
1.9K 37 43
Everyone is doing one of these. It makes sense as there is a lot of stuff I want to mention, but a community post or whole separate book for each thi...
1K 127 19
❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩...